PDA

View Full Version : Stop B****ING!

Talk0fNewYork
07-09-2007, 10:42 AM
We're not even at training camp and all I hear is a constant *****ing! Not one of us have a ****ing clue what's gonna happen, let's wait and see b4 we *****!!!!!!!!!!!

patmoran2006
07-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Why are you on a message board? Seriously?

TacklingDummy
07-09-2007, 10:45 AM
Why are you on a message board? Seriously?

Why are you? Seriously?

OpIv37
07-09-2007, 10:45 AM
We're not even at training camp and all I hear is a constant *****ing! Not one of us have a ****ing clue what's gonna happen, let's wait and see b4 we *****!!!!!!!!!!!

um, you're wrong.

None of us knows exactly what will happen, but we've seen the guys on our team play before and we've seen our opponents play before and it's not unreasonable to make predictions.

And like patmoran said, what would be the point of the message board? It's to discuss football and no football is being played.

According to you, it should be:

Zoner 1: How will the defense do?
Zoner 2: Let's wait and see
Zoner 1: Ok, see you in September.

Some of us really want this team to win, and if a move doesn't seem like it's going to help the team win, we have every right to ***** about it.

bernielivsey_1
07-09-2007, 10:47 AM
:crush: It's a city ordinance.....all Bills fans must ***** til we win a SB. It's the LAW. :sorry:

patmoran2006
07-09-2007, 11:18 AM
Why are you? Seriously?

Umm.. I'm not going to get into it with someone with a signature as "brilliant" as this.
=========================================

"8-16 as Starter.
2 Wins against the Houston Texans :rolleyes:
1 win (Jets) against a team with a winning record.
And the game against Baltimore is the reason why JP is not the Bills future."

mchurchfie
07-09-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm so ****ing tired of people *****ing about people *****ing.:hang:

casdhf
07-09-2007, 11:40 AM
And those that ***** about the bitcers *****ing. It never ends!

THATHURMANATOR
07-09-2007, 11:46 AM
And those that ***** about the bitcers *****ing. It never ends!
Stop being such a *****.

TacklingDummy
07-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Umm.. I'm not going to get into it with someone with a signature as "brilliant" as this.
=========================================

"8-16 as Starter.
2 Wins against the Houston Texans :rolleyes:
1 win (Jets) against a team with a winning record.
And the game against Baltimore is the reason why JP is not the Bills future."

Thank You. Mostly all facts in that sig.

ddaryl
07-09-2007, 11:53 AM

I take it you're new around here. This is ***** central.

Talk0fNewYork
07-09-2007, 11:56 AM
I take it you're new around here. This is ***** central.I've been here since 03 and this **** never stops!

OpIv37
07-09-2007, 11:57 AM
I've been here since 03 and this **** never stops!

it'll stop if the team ever starts winning. Since 03, that certainly hasn't happened.

TacklingDummy
07-09-2007, 11:59 AM
it'll stop if the team ever starts winning. Since 03, that certainly hasn't happened.

Pat also needs Ralph to die for him to stop whining.

OpIv37
07-09-2007, 12:03 PM
true.

Bling
07-09-2007, 12:21 PM
This board is a mess. If you don't like what someone has to say, prove them wrong, or live in your own world and ignore them. Don't ***** about "*****ers" because you're the only ***** in the end.

mikemac2001
07-09-2007, 12:26 PM
This board is a mess. If you don't like what someone has to say, prove them wrong, or live in your own world and ignore them. Don't ***** about "*****ers" because you're the only ***** in the end.

What a *****y comment

madness
07-09-2007, 12:42 PM
If you feed a stray, it will return the following day.

justasportsfan
07-09-2007, 12:53 PM
What a *****y comment
from a fan of a team that's Losman's/Marv's *****.

ddaryl
07-09-2007, 01:45 PM
I've been here since 03 and this **** never stops!

:sorry: yeah I know what you mean.... I was just being captain obvious for those who like to wollow in sed *****iness.

I'm on your team when it comes to *****es. I just put them on the ignore list and try my best not to get sucked into the "would you like some cheese with that whine" fest that never ceases to stop.

but I must admit I still peek at many of the ***** topics.... its like a car wreck on the thruway, ya can't help but slow down and take a peak. :scooter:

the trick is not to get sucked into a debate with a *****....

justasportsfan
07-09-2007, 01:54 PM
I know wys and Pat are beyond help. you guys telling me I should give up on OP? :idunno:

mikemac2001
07-09-2007, 01:54 PM
op way to groan me...what a ***** move :)

TacklingDummy
07-09-2007, 03:38 PM
I know wys and Pat are beyond help. you guys telling me I should give up on OP? :idunno:

I don't know whats worse...

1) Pat starting 10 threads complaining about the samething

or

2) Wys novels.

Im leaning towards Pat because since WYS has been back it doesn't seem his posts are so long.

justasportsfan
07-09-2007, 03:40 PM
I don't know whats worse...

1) Pat starting 10 threads complaining about the samething

or

2) Wys novels.

Im leaning towards Pat because since WYS has been back it doesn't seem his posts are so long.

that's like comparing ...nevermind.

I'm leaning towards Pat because I can't read his threads. No, I didn't put him on ignore, the mods forced that. Naaaa, Pat wishes he was wys. He wants to be like wys when he grows up.

TacklingDummy
07-09-2007, 03:44 PM
that's like comparing ...nevermind.

I'm leaning towards Pat because I can't read his threads. No, I didn't put him on ignore, the mods forced that. Naaaa, Pat wishes he was wys. He wants to be like wys when he grows up.

Can he read your posts if I quote it? :snicker:

justasportsfan
07-09-2007, 03:45 PM
Can he read your posts if I quote it? :snicker::roflmao:

THATHURMANATOR
07-09-2007, 03:56 PM
Stop being a bunch of *****es already.

HHURRICANE
07-09-2007, 07:07 PM
I guess I can't be optimistic about the O and be allowed to be pessimistic about the D?

Crisis
07-09-2007, 07:28 PM
Stop *****ing about the people *****ing about *****ing.

FlyingDutchman
07-09-2007, 09:45 PM
um, you're wrong.

None of us knows exactly what will happen, but we've seen the guys on our team play before and we've seen our opponents play before and it's not unreasonable to make predictions.

First of all, replying to people with "youre wrong," usually starts a ***** fest. Second of all, you dont make predictions, you *****. Third of all, if its alright to make predictions, dont discount other peoples positive prediction as unreasonable and dumb and not factual because it does not agree with your usual miserable *****ing, that in itself is *****ing.

OpIv37
07-10-2007, 08:25 AM
First of all, replying to people with "youre wrong," usually starts a ***** fest. Second of all, you dont make predictions, you *****. Third of all, if its alright to make predictions, dont discount other peoples positive prediction as unreasonable and dumb and not factual because it does not agree with your usual miserable *****ing, that in itself is *****ing.

um, not all predictions are equal and some have more of a factual basis than others. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

And why is it that it never seems to bother you when people discount my predictions even when they're the most likely outcome?

justasportsfan
07-10-2007, 08:27 AM
And why is it that it never seems to bother you when people discount my predictions even when they're the most likely outcome? I guess we'll just have to trust you that you know it's the likely outcome? Sheez, why bother even discussing stuff with you when you know more than everyone even the coaches and players?

OpIv37
07-10-2007, 08:29 AM
Cam en get yer free readin from Ms. Cleo.

There's no point in arguing with you if you think statistics and probability are the same thing as BS psychics.

justasportsfan
07-10-2007, 08:35 AM
There's no point in arguing with you if you think statistics and probability are the same thing as BS psychics.
I edited.

Don't talk to me about stats and probability if you can even understand something about teams/players play better after 1 year together/experience.

The only probability you understand is that everyone who thinks gaining experience probably lies. :rolleyes:

Here's another probability, even though you think in your world that you know more than Fairchild, JP and Jauron you PROBABLY don't.

So we'll just have to trust you over Fairchild huh ...probably NOT.

OpIv37
07-10-2007, 08:39 AM
I edited.

Don't talk to me about stats and probability if you can even understand something about 1 year experience making teams play better together.

The only probability you understand is that everyone who thinks gaining experience probably lies. :rolleyes:

Here's another probability, even though you think in your world that you know more than Fairchild, JP and Jauron you PROBABLY don't.

dammit, I've been over this 100,000 times too.

I NEVER said they can't improve. But the facts are that we were 28th in run D, 24th in turnovers, 18th in overall D and we LOST talent. We didn't gain any help on the DL.

One year in the system is NOT enough to compensate for all of that. You can't do the same thing and expect different results. Ooooh, maybe we'll go from 28th in run D to 23rd and 24th in TO's to 20th!

I don't know why that concept is so difficult for you.

BAM
07-10-2007, 11:25 AM
No *****ing over here as usual. I'm just ready for some freekin' football baby! Woooooooooo!

justasportsfan
07-10-2007, 11:29 AM
dammit, I've been over this 100,000 times too.

I NEVER said they can't improve. But the facts are that we were 28th in run D, 24th in turnovers, 18th in overall D and we LOST talent. We didn't gain any help on the DL.

One year in the system is NOT enough to compensate for all of that. You can't do the same thing and expect different results. Ooooh, maybe we'll go from 28th in run D to 23rd and 24th in TO's to 20th!

I don't know why that concept is so difficult for you.I'm not gnna repeat myself to someone who doesn't know what it takes to rebuild.

mikemac2001
07-10-2007, 11:32 AM

I have

OpIv37
07-10-2007, 11:49 AM
I'm not gnna repeat myself to someone who doesn't know what it takes to rebuild.

at the rate we're going, rebuilding is a never ending process. By the time we get to addressing some positions, new holes open up. Case and point: Clements this year.

The lack of attention given to this D during the off-season is disconserting. We got Poz and maybe Darwin Walker. Not. Good. Enough.

ddaryl
07-10-2007, 11:52 AM
I have

me too he is on the list along with Wys and Pat

justasportsfan
07-10-2007, 02:24 PM
at the rate we're going, rebuilding is a never ending process. By the time we get to addressing some positions, new holes open up. Case and point: Clements this year.

The lack of attention given to this D during the off-season is disconserting. We got Poz and maybe Darwin Walker. Not. Good. Enough.
:refuse:

FlyingDutchman
07-10-2007, 10:14 PM
um, not all predictions are equal and some have more of a factual basis than others. If you can't see that, I can't help you.

Wow. ya just dont get it, do ya OP.

bledslow
07-15-2007, 04:00 PM

No,i actually think ppl have a clue(finally)--Their taking a hard look up and down this roster and are seeing that it's a huge joke of a team.They(the bills) still have NO qb,and hav no rb(just a rookie who has done nothing yet,and is unproven),and they traded away there best defensive player in spikes. It's kind of sad when your best player is your punter.And i think ppl here realize that,so most ppl here won't be disappointed when the bill go 5-11(more then likely),and finish in a tie with the dolphins for third place.

CJW
07-16-2007, 09:07 AM
No,i actually think ppl have a clue(finally)--Their taking a hard look up and down this roster and are seeing that it's a huge joke of a team.They(the bills) still have NO qb,and hav no rb(just a rookie who has done nothing yet,and is unproven),and they traded away there best defensive player in spikes. It's kind of sad when your best player is your punter.And i think ppl here realize that,so most ppl here won't be disappointed when the bill go 5-11(more then likely),and finish in a tie with the dolphins for third place.Your a ****ing idiot if you think spikes was our best defensive player! It's not madden douche!