PDA

View Full Version : Plan B if Adams won't sign

Mr. Miyagi
03-18-2003, 09:51 AM
Bills | Plan B In Place? - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
6:07 PT: The Buffalo News reports the Buffalo Bills have a contingency plan if free agent DT Sam Adams (Raiders) doesn't sign. According to NFL sources, the Bills have made contact with free agent DE Vonnie Holliday (Packers).

I hope we don't sign Holliday. Maybe Henry Ford is a better and cheaper option.

The Spaz
03-18-2003, 10:02 AM
I don't want Henry Ford he has the Eddie Robinson disease! Go Bills!

THATHURMANATOR
03-18-2003, 10:15 AM
NO HENRY FORD!!! LETS JUST GET SAM AND GET THIS OVER WITH!!!

WG
03-18-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
I don't want Henry Ford he has the Eddie Robinson disease! Go Bills!

Yeah, that's right! Going after Ford essentially admits a mistake that we should have spoken w/ Thornton. He's much better. IMO we really missed the boat on Thornton!

BLeonard
03-18-2003, 05:40 PM
Holliday played some DT... is it possible he switches there full time for the Bills??

Otherwise, I don't see what another DE does to help us at DT.

-Bill

ublinkwescore
03-18-2003, 05:46 PM
Damn it TD, just pay the man (Adams) and get this over with.

Does anyone know anything about Bernard Berrian WR with Fresno State?

I went to school with him, lived right down the street from him (but we didn't get along) and if I remember correctly he was a Bills fan just like me, and every other kid that grew up on my block in Winton, Ca. 95388.

Anyways, about Bernard Berrian - he's gonna play out his final year as a Fresno State Bulldog this upcoming season, and is supposed to be pretty darn good, I was just wondering if anyone could venture a guess as to when he'd go in the draft.

I've posted about him before, but nobody responded to it. I thought I'd try again.

venis2k1
03-18-2003, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

Yeah, that's right! Going after Ford essentially admits a mistake that we should have spoken w/ Thornton. He's much better. IMO we really missed the boat on Thornton!

Wys, are you dating Thornton, ever single post about Adams, you bring Thornton up.:forward:

BillsMan80
03-18-2003, 08:38 PM
Ublink...Berrian is an explosive player who has the ability to be a real game-breaker, but it all depends on his recovery. With a solid season, I see him as a 1st Round Pick.

Lone Stranger
03-18-2003, 08:50 PM
The Bills have negotiated with Adams long enough. This has been going on for two weeks. Our offer is on the table. It's time for Adams to put up or shut up. There are other options that can be explored.

mush69
03-18-2003, 09:15 PM
I would really love to see the Sam Adams signs post but haven't yet.

I have to agree with TD on this one as far as we have put this on the table and that is what ya get. So far this year he has made some real good decisions.

If we can't sign the big guy then there are others out there, somewhere, just waiting to be discovered! We have some young talent if I'm not mistaken that could go on the Seafood Diet.

:fishfry: :gobills: :patriot:

Stewie
03-18-2003, 09:50 PM
What about Chester McGlockton? Last I heard he's still available. I checked his stats out, and they don't seem that much different than the last few years. He even found his way into the endzone last year.

venis2k1
03-18-2003, 10:17 PM
at 33 years old and 334 lbs on his knees, i dont think he has much left in his tank