X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ed
    • Sep 2002

EPSN Insider QB Rankings

Anyone have Insider? They list the top 10 for free, but you need insider for 11-32. No surprise that JP isn't in the top 10, but I'm curious where he's ranked and what they say.

With training camps approaching, Scouts Inc. ranks the NFL teams 1-32 at nine positions. We'll get started at quarterback, where the top two teams aren't a surprise, but Titans fans might be scratching their heads.
  • mikemac2001
    is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
    • Mar 2003

Re: EPSN Insider QB Rankings

8 and 10 Thumbs Down BOOO!

MUCK
    FIAMI

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
      • Oct 2002

Do they really need to list the first 2, just start the list at #3, its given who the first 2 are in every list..

Comment

• Crisis
        • Aug 2004

He's #11.
        Originally posted by LOSman WINS
        Vanek is Austrian not European
        Originally posted by Prov401
        Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
        Originally posted by better days
        I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• BuffaloBillsStampede
          • Aug 2005

Actually he is number 19, and they say he is poised to have an excellent season in 2007. They are really ranking the teams QB depth as a whole and they like our 2 and 3 also.
          SUPER MARIO PLEASE COME TO BUFFALO!!!!

Comment

• djjimkelly
            • Apr 2003

lol miami is 28th lol

Comment

• North_Coast
              • Jun 2006

I found ranking the Jags at #11 to be rather bizarre. Leftwich looked like a rising star a couple of years ago, but he's just not progressed, and is no longer highly regarded. If he hadn't been injured, he might have been benched anyways -- at least for a while. Garrard certainly didn't that show much when he had the opportunity, so now the Jags are looking at Daunte Culpepper ...

The write up on the Bills was pretty decent. I think the question for the Bills now is: will JP continue to progress or will he "flatten out" like Leftwich and E Manning.
              The Bills have only had 17 playoff years and 19 winning seasons in 47 years. 9 of those playoff years and 10 of those winning seasons -- and the 4 Super Bowl appearances -- came in the 15 years when Bill Polian and John Butler were Bills GMs ... and Ralph Wilson fired them both.

Comment

• North_Coast
                • Jun 2006

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                lol miami is 28th lol
                I guess they weren't impressed with the Carp adding a soon-to-be 37-year-old QB who didn't play well last season after returning from a serious concussion ...
                The Bills have only had 17 playoff years and 19 winning seasons in 47 years. 9 of those playoff years and 10 of those winning seasons -- and the 4 Super Bowl appearances -- came in the 15 years when Bill Polian and John Butler were Bills GMs ... and Ralph Wilson fired them both.

Comment

Working...
                X