PDA

View Full Version : I'm beginning to think Pacman is ******ed

dolphan117
07-11-2007, 10:37 AM
Suspended NFL player Adam "Pacman" Jones (http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/profile?statsId=7182) received several driving citations in a traffic stop last month in Williamson County, Tenn., where he has a home.
Jones was pulled over June 10 at 8:30 a.m. in his orange Lamborghini sports car because the tags did not match the car, WKRN-TV in Nashville reported.
Sheriff's deputies said he had switched the plate from another vehicle he owns. He was cited with a registration violation, as well as a residency violation for having a Georgia license and failure to show proof of insurance.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2932509

Pride
07-11-2007, 10:48 AM
He's one of those guys that just needs to be killed for the good of humanity.

Hitler, Stalin, and Jones.

dolphan117
07-11-2007, 10:53 AM

Hitler, Stalin, and Jones.Or be given surgery to make it impossible for him to ever reproduce.

bigbub2352
07-11-2007, 11:32 AM
ignorant

Mr. Miyagi
07-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Or be given surgery to make it impossible for him to ever reproduce.
I'll be glad to perform the surgery with a swift kick in the crotch. :chuk:

madness
07-11-2007, 12:01 PM
I'm beginning to think dolphan117 is ******ed for just beginning to think Pacman is ******ed.

:jk: :madpeace: but still :squish:

Michael82
07-11-2007, 12:23 PM
:lmao: What a ****ing moron! When can we ban this fool from the league? :ill:

Confused
07-11-2007, 02:16 PM
He is acting like the worst case senario for a inner city player who has more money than he brains or class. Ban this scumbag for life and dont think twice about it. As talented as he is on the field, he's a P.O.S. as a person. We dont need our children thinking that this guy is a role model(pro atheletes tend to be) or that this is acceptable behavior.

I'm not opposed to chemical sterilization in this case.

Ed
07-11-2007, 03:04 PM
Or be given surgery to make it impossible for him to ever reproduce.
Too late. He's already got at least one kid.

feldspar
07-11-2007, 03:06 PM
Pacman is not ******ed; he went to college, for crying out loud. lol

Somebody should tell him that if he is going to switch license plates, not have proof of insurace, and have an out-of-state driver's license, he should pick a less conspicuous car than an orange Lamborghini.

Mitchy moo
07-11-2007, 03:59 PM

Hitler, Stalin, and Jones.

Hitler killed himself with Eva Braun, does that make him more a humanitarian?

dolphan117
07-11-2007, 08:09 PM
I'm beginning to think dolphan117 is ******ed for just beginning to think Pacman is ******ed.

:jk: :madpeace: but still :squish::rofl: I should have said I know he is ******ed and am starting to think he is also "Special".

evol4276
07-11-2007, 08:12 PM
hahaha what a dumbass! time for a 2 week coverage of the incident by nfl live! its well worth it.

/sarcasm

superbills
07-11-2007, 10:27 PM
:shakeno: You just insulted every mentally ******ed person on the face of the Earth. Being grouped with a garden hose like PM Jones is really a kick in the junk.

Seriously, though, why is anyone wasting time with this guy anymore? Just send his sorry ass to prison, ban him for life and be done with it.

Oaf
07-11-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm not damning him to hell just yet like the rest of you, but I am still apalled that this kid still hasn't learned his lesson after all he's been though. When he ever figure out he can't live above the law just because of his professional exploits? When he gets behind bars? Who knows?

lordofgun
07-12-2007, 06:42 AM
Yeah but his nickname is dope.

madness
07-12-2007, 07:56 AM
:rofl: I should have said I know he is ******ed and am starting to think he is also "Special".

I think you're onto something. Next breaking news report will be that he took the plates off a :shortbus:

Orange Lamborghini... Yellow shortbus... who'd knew cops could tell the difference? I think it sounds like an honest mistake. :idunno:

Wys Guy
07-12-2007, 08:54 AM
I'm beginning to think Pacman is ******ed

The weight of all that hair he has is probably pulling his scalp downwards and taught over his thick skull squeezing all the blood from his head.

jamze132
07-12-2007, 02:40 PM
The only thing that is going to cure this guy is a roundhouse kick to the face by Chuck Norris.

Ed
07-12-2007, 03:17 PM
The weight of all that hair he has is probably pulling his scalp downwards and taught over his thick skull squeezing all the blood from his head.
I think he actually shaved his head recently. Guess it didn't help.

DynaPaul
07-12-2007, 04:01 PM
Pacman = Lawrence Phillips

dolphan117
07-12-2007, 05:32 PM
FRANKLIN, Tenn. (AP) -- An attorney for suspended Titans cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones accused a sheriff's deputy of targeting Jones in a June traffic stop, saying there was no reason to pull over Jones' orange Lamborghini.
Attorney Worrick Robinson said he has been told the deputy had talked of his intention to pull over Jones when he had the chance.

"It was not because he was speeding. It was not because he was swerving or that he failed to obey any traffic signal or any other traffic laws," Robinson said of the traffic stop. "He pulled him over. He had heard that Mr. Jones did not have a valid driver's license." http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/football/nfl/07/12/bc.fbn.pacman.charges.ap/index.html
Cry me a river, if you don't want to be targeted how about obeying the law? I find it hysterical when someone does something they know is illegal and then complains about getting caught.

Poor little Pacman, the police are picking on me. http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e368/dolphan117/smilies/boohoo.gifhttp://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e368/dolphan117/smilies/boohoo.gif

And what would you even call this? Its not racial profiling, douchebag profiling perhaps? I'm all for it. :snicker:

superbills
07-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Hey, that's the price of fame man. Maybe if he were driving an orange Ford Taurus (with all due respect to Ralph) then he would've been harder to target. No to mention, what's wrong with targeting someone you are positive is breaking the law? It happens all the time. But if Jones' license was invalid then he's an idiot for driving plain and simple. Tough titty if the deputy happens to know who you are.

dolphan117
07-12-2007, 07:35 PM
I know, I mean what do they want the police to do if they hear a person is breaking the law? Just ignore it?

feldspar
07-13-2007, 12:27 AM
Pacman is such a victim.

Also, I'm the Pope.

clumping platelets
07-13-2007, 12:48 AM
He's a punk..........just send him to jail now cuz that's where he'll end up anyhoo.