PDA

View Full Version : Another good side about TD's signings

BigMike68
03-18-2003, 01:15 PM
One thing that hasn't been brought up too much this year is that all of the signings and players being brought in is that all the guys a big time character players. Spikes is obviously a huge asset to our commuity with all the charity work he does. Lindel, Posey, and Shaw all have very clean records as far as off the feild. And the one we traded away in Peerless was in MY own opinion from my dealings with him in public a jack @ss with a big head. In the game Peerless killed us time and time again with big penalties from his show boating and he is the only Bill i've seen turn down fans (not just like 50 year old guys who are gonna turn and sell the signs but little kids) So i just anted to say good job to TD for not bringing in the Demetrios Underwoods, the Alonzo Spellmans and other guys like that.

northernbillfan
03-18-2003, 01:19 PM
One thing this team was missing during Butlers reign was good character, be it in the dressing room, on the filed or in the community.

TD has done an admirable job getting leaders, and getting guys who love to play to win.

Tatonka
03-18-2003, 01:20 PM
are you saying you dont want darrell russell? :D

Earthquake Enyart
03-18-2003, 01:34 PM
I don't want Sapp either.

Mr. Miyagi
03-18-2003, 02:14 PM
Say "No Thanks" to Randy Moss, Keyshawn Johnson, Ray Lewis and alike.