PDA

View Full Version : Barring Injury... Here's my early 53

Yasgur's Farm
07-14-2007, 10:22 AM
QB - Losman, Nall, Edwards
RB – Lynch, Thomas, Wright, Neufeld, Schouman
TE – Royal, Everett, Cieslak
WR – Evans, Reed, Parrish, Price, Aiken
OL – Peters, Dockery, Fowler, Butler, Walker, Preston, Pennington, Merz, Whittle
<!----> <!--[endif]-->
LB – Crowell, [I]Pozlusny, Ellison, DiGiorgio, Wire, Haggan, Stamer
DL – Schobel, Triplett, McCargo, Kelsay, Hargrove, Williams, Denney, Ah You, Anderson
DB – Whitner, McGee, Simpson, Webster, Youboty, Wendling, Thomas, Leonhard, Greer
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
ST – Moorman, Lindell, Schneck

:awm:

Jan Reimers
07-14-2007, 10:50 AM
Good list. I've gotta think Scobey makes it because of his ST ability, but I'm not sure who goes.

Yasgur's Farm
07-14-2007, 10:59 AM
If Scobey stays it would likely mean the end for Neufeld or Cieslak... Probably Cieslak.

I would also like to see what the fate is for players such as Swanson, Corto and George Wilson will be... They could rise up and send Greer and/or Leonhard packing.

chubluv
07-14-2007, 12:41 PM
Only 5 WR's? Dont we keep more then that?

Oh by the way here is your :beer:

Scumbag College
07-14-2007, 01:06 PM
Very good list...

Possible minuses would be:

Cieslak, Neufield, or Everett. I really think they will keep only two true TEs and a third whom would be an H-Back/FB type.

Preston. He's really not shown much of any improvement the last two years. With the addition of Whittle and a healthy Butler, the Bills have two lineman that can play multiple positions on the OL and improve depth. I think the only way Preston makes the team is because of his play on ST where he is a lead blocker type on kickoff returns.

Greer. Another guy like Preston, it even almost seems like he regressed last year.

Tim Anderson. I gotta think that Marv and Co. will be scouring the waiver wires from here till opening day looking for any type of upgrade. Also, I think Jefferson might make a push at his roster spot and I'm hoping Hargrove can make a push as a 4th and/or 5th DE and DT spot in addition to his ST play.

Stamer. Coming off of an injury he might not be the same. If he loses any speed, he won't be as valuable on special teams.

SABURZFAN
07-15-2007, 12:31 PM
QB - Losman, Nall, Edwards
RB – Lynch, Thomas, Wright, Neufeld, Schouman
TE – Royal, Everett, Cieslak
WR – Evans, Reed, Parrish, Price, Aiken
OL – Peters, Dockery, Fowler, Butler, Walker, Preston, Pennington, Merz, Whittle
<!----> <!--[endif]-->
LB – Crowell, [I]Pozlusny, Ellison, DiGiorgio, Wire, Haggan, Stamer
DL – Schobel, Triplett, McCargo, Kelsay, Hargrove, Williams, Denney, Ah You, Anderson
DB – Whitner, McGee, Simpson, Webster, Youboty, Wendling, Thomas, Leonhard, Greer
<!--[if !supportEmptyParas]--> <!--[endif]-->
ST – Moorman, Lindell, Schneck

:awm:

:beers:

Oaf
07-15-2007, 11:05 PM
I think Jason Jefferson will actually make it over Suck Anderson who is actually on the trading block now.
Also, I believe with our current DEs, Ahchoo will be put on the PS and Wilson will make the cut for his WR/FS/ST versatility.