• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill Brasky
    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
    • Jan 2004

Remaining Bills Tickets

As per GR...

Due to individual game tickets purchased by season ticket holders and group ticket sales, games against the Denver Broncos, New York Jets, and Dallas Cowboys are sold out and limited seats remain for games against the Baltimore Ravens and New England Patriots.
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Re: Remaining Bills Tickets

Wow! And this is before the regular joes have a chance to buy individual tickets....

Comment

• chubluv
      BillsZone bowling team MVP
      • Jan 2003

I remember back in the day when the Dolphin game was the first to sell out.

We are in 5th place
      Clump is on the IR
      Chubluv average is 167
      Yaz average is 179[/B]

BDZ
      Become a member of BDZ !!!!

Comment

• Michael82
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by chubluv
        I remember back in the day when the Dolphin game was the first to sell out.
        You can tell the rivalry is nowhere near what it used to be. I don't care what anyone tells me. New England is definitely more hated. They are the new Miami.

Comment

• Historian
          2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
          • Dec 2002

Oh...but the Bills are leaving.

Bullcrap!

This area is a football hotbed. Anyone can see that.

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
            Zero for Zero!
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Mikey82
            You can tell the rivalry is nowhere near what it used to be. I don't care what anyone tells me. New England is definitely more hated. They are the new Miami.
            Switch the dates around and see what game sells out first. Miami is in December so it will take longer. Thge comparison is not an equal one.

New England might be more hated by people 30 and under, but I know for a fact people over 30 still hate Miami more. If you were alive in the 70's you woudl know why.
            Originally posted by mysticsoto
            Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• mikemac2001
              is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
              • Mar 2003

My hatred for NE and Miami are equally strong....GO BILLS!

MUCK
              FIAMI

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                Legendary Zoner
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                Switch the dates around and see what game sells out first. Miami is in December so it will take longer. Thge comparison is not an equal one.

New England might be more hated by people 30 and under, but I know for a fact people over 30 still hate Miami more. If you were alive in the 70's you woudl know why.
                I hate Miami with every fiber of my being.

I would love to choke the life out of Don Shula.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                  In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                  • Jul 2002

Miami is still the greater rival

The only reason the NE game sold out so fast is that 20,000 Pats fans scooped up the tickets.

For most, it's the only game they can aford to get because Pats tickets are expensive and hard to come by

Comment

• Bill Brasky
                    Drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                    I am only 25 and I don't hate the Pats nearly as much as the Phins.

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

I guess my question for all you older Bills fans is....when will your hate for the New England Patriots grow as strong or almost as strong as the Dolphins? A lot of Bills fans bring up the 1970's for the reason why. The Miami Dolphins owned us in the 70's and won 20 games in a row against the Buffalo Bills. Well....what happens when the Patriots get there? Sure, right now it's only 7 in a row, but it is also 12 out of the last 13 games. IMO, that's why the hatred is growing strong with the younger generation. We weren't around for the 70's...but we are around to see the Patriots beat us up and see the Patriots get all these Super Bowl rings and see the Patriots get all the calls. At least for me, that's my reason.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

I guess my question for all you older Bills fans is....when will your hate for the New England Patriots grow as strong or almost as strong as the Dolphins? A lot of Bills fans bring up the 1970's for the reason why. The Miami Dolphins owned us in the 70's and won 20 games in a row against the Buffalo Bills. Well....what happens when the Patriots get there? Sure, right now it's only 7 in a row, but it is also 12 out of the last 13 games. IMO, that's why the hatred is growing strong with the younger generation. We weren't around for the 70's...but we are around to see the Patriots beat us up and see the Patriots get all these Super Bowl rings and see the Patriots get all the calls. At least for me, that's my reason.

shula didn't have to pay off the refs like some have claimed bellycheck to have done.
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                          In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

I respect a lot what he Patriots have done- Robert Kraft took a joke operation to one of the premire sports franchises on a decade.

I don't see the Patriots opening champagne bottles when the last undefeated team loses every year. (Even though the best team Miami Beat in the reg season in 1972 had a 9-7 record)

Miami can rot in hell.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                            Legendary Zoner
                            • Jul 2002

If I ever saw Larry Csonka in person, I would hit him with a chair.

Comment

• mybills
                              81 st zoner
                              • Jul 2002

Over 30, hate them equally. Try living here and not hating the Pats or their fans. Betcha can't do it.
                              I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

Working...
                              X