X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Guys, i had to drop out of the yahoo League #3

i just got TOO many teams this season.. and that one is the only one that doesnt have some amount of money involved... so...

sorry.. there is plenty of time for you to refill my spot though.. good luck!
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • Halbert
    I'm Not Normal
    • Jul 2002

Chicken.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

i can take the jokes.. i deserve it.. but to be honest.. how fun is it to play fantasy football when you are rooting for half the players in the nfl and the guy your rooting against on you opponents team is on like 2 of your other teams.. just not nearly as much fun.. my three teams are pretty much itdentical, with just a few variations..

again.. sorry guys.
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Halbert
        I'm Not Normal
        • Jul 2002

Just teasing. I used to root for the players on my teams too but now I don't even pay attention to most individual players regarding fantasy performances while I watch the games. Too much interference. I set my lineups and forget about it until Monday then watch MNF - where I will pay attention to players if it makes a difference in the outcome of my teams.

Comment

• Tatonka
          • Jul 2002

i am opposite now.. with so much money riding on ff , i used to watch the games for fun.. now i just do that with bills game (alas rooting for certain players unavoidably).. but the rest of the games.. show me the stats.. that is all i care about..

SHOW ME THE STATS!!!

Comment

Working...
          X