X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kevikid
    • Mar 2003

Everybody loves Drew!

Here's a nice Mortensen article on this year's quarterback class. We prob won't be in the market for any, but a lot of the personnel guys keep making references to Bledsoe:

" 'He's the best no-risk guy among the quarterbacks,' said one scout of Palmer. 'He might not be instant potatoes, but give him a couple of years and you have a guy. You might even get Drew Bledsoe.' "

" 'Forget Palmer, Leftwich is Drew Bledsoe,' said one top-10 guy. 'He's real big (6-5½, 245 pounds) like Bledsoe. He'll stand real tall in the pocket and make all the throws.' "

Carson Palmer may end up being the top quarterback in the draft. But let's slow down and check things out.

Just shows how lucky we are to have made it out with Bledsoe for the 14th pick. I think Drew did a lot last year, at least during the first half, to bring back demand for a true pocket passer.
    Last edited by Kevikid; 03-18-2003, 05:05 PM.
    Clump's #1 Fan
  • venis2k1
    Youboty can hope
    • Jul 2002

Leftwich can move though....Reminds me more of Dante Culpepper than Drew.

Comment

• Ingtar33
      Dances With Buffaloes
      • Sep 2002

you know... its funny... its almost as if the one quote is something I said... hmmm (the Leftwich quote) but I'm positive I wasn't blabbing to Mort.

I agree with that guy though... Leftwich is just like Drew, he's about the same size... got about the same arm... he likes to run a bit too much for his speed.
      My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Leftwich isn't fast at all! In fact if you check the scouting combine results Carson Palmer palmer was faster. Leftwich is a bull though. Go Bills!

Comment

• Stewie
          Sarah Palin for President... of my pants!
          • Aug 2002

Bledsoe is the man, Leftwich is a> injured b> gonna be a has been/never really was
          Originally posted by Topdog
          Damn , your're showing you're ignorance!
          Originally posted by mercyrule
          I love Weiner.
          Originally posted by mercyrule
          also cheese

Comment

Working...
          X