PDA

View Full Version : Analyze this Sim League

Bling
07-16-2007, 07:29 PM
I'm in a division with 3 other people (all three of which post here, but I won't reveal names so we can get an unbias opinion). Rank these teams from best to worst.

Team 1
LT Jason Peters
DT John Henderson
QB JP Losman
C Jeff Saturday
DE Will Smith

Team 2
QB Carson Palmer
OT Tarik Glenn
OT Walter Jones
OG Logan Mankins

Team 3
DT Tommy Harris
S Brian Dawkins
CB Nate Clements
QB Vince Young
RB Shaun Alexander
OLB DJ Williams
S Bob Sanders
ILB Jonathon Vilma

Team 4
RB Rudi Johnson
S Troy Polamalu
WR Steve Smith
OG Chris Snee
QB Tony Romo
OT Vernon Carey

Devin
07-16-2007, 07:51 PM
My first response would be to say team 3, but given I know how the sim works and how important OL is and they have none I think id go with Team 1. They picked up some great players on both sides of the ball. Statistically team 4 isnt bad either, Romo has a high QB rating and is useful in game the only reason I dont say them is Carey. But you swap him out with a higher ranked lineman and id say team 4.

Bling
07-16-2007, 07:59 PM
My first response would be to say team 3, but given I know how the sim works and how important OL is and they have none I think id go with Team 1. They picked up some great players on both sides of the ball. Statistically team 4 isnt bad either, Romo has a high QB rating and is useful in game the only reason I dont say them is Carey. But you swap him out with a higher ranked lineman and id say team 4.

Thanks Dev.

Gunzlingr
07-16-2007, 08:11 PM
Those teams all suck.

Bling
07-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Those teams all suck.

Your team :down:

Gunzlingr
07-17-2007, 07:55 AM
My team isn't listed there.

MikeInRoch
07-23-2007, 10:40 AM
I haven't bothered to look at what the ratings are this year - but I wouldn't be drafting Vince Young and Shaun Alexander this year. Their stats from last year are not that good.

madness
07-27-2007, 08:11 AM
At first I'd say Team 3 but I can't help notice it seems like the list was made to look that way. What's the rhyme and reason for the players you have listed?

Gunzlingr
07-27-2007, 12:49 PM
Here is my team in the same league:

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m26/gunzlingr/ROSTER.jpg

Added OG Dylan Gandy since I made this.

Bling
07-27-2007, 01:07 PM
At first I'd say Team 3 but I can't help notice it seems like the list was made to look that way. What's the rhyme and reason for the players you have listed?

It wasn't made to look that way. I'm team 4, so it wasn't. There's been a whole lot of drafting since, so teams have changed.

madness
07-27-2007, 01:19 PM
It wasn't made to look that way. I'm team 4, so it wasn't. There's been a whole lot of drafting since, so teams have changed.

Then I'd still go with my original thoughts for that list. 3,4,1,2.