PDA

View Full Version : I work at the Bills store...heres my info about remaining tickets

more cowbell
07-16-2007, 10:05 PM
Broncos - Sold out
Jets - Sold out
Cowboys - Sold out
Ravens - Single Seats (about 160 remain)

Bengals - Upperdeck tickets remain
Patriots - Sold out except for the family zone
Dolphins - The game with most tickets available (about 11,000)
Giants - Upper deck tickets...maybe a scattered pair or two in the lower bowl.

If you don't believe me I don't really care...I just figured I'd share the information cuz tickets were actually selling pretty good today at work. So if you wanna get to any game except for the Dolphins...step on it

Uncle Jesse
07-16-2007, 10:12 PM
I was just at the Bills store Friday afternoon, were you working? I was in there, and a white smaller guy rolled in, he was driving a white escalade ext, and he bought a Bills hat, pretty sure it was Trent Edwards, do you know, if you were there?

TigerJ
07-16-2007, 10:12 PM
Only game I could make this season is the Cowboys game, which I know is sole out. I'll watch and see if I can get tickets from someone at close to face value. Otherwise, I'll watch at home.

more cowbell
07-16-2007, 10:18 PM
I was just at the Bills store Friday afternoon, were you working? I was in there, and a white smaller guy rolled in, he was driving a white escalade ext, and he bought a Bills hat, pretty sure it was Trent Edwards, do you know, if you were there?

I work at the Bills store in Rochester (Eastview Mall)...haha sorry. It would be kind of cool if Trent Edwards was stocking up on stuff though. Last year Peerless came in during training camp and bought almost a thousand dollars worth of stuff

OpIv37
07-16-2007, 10:21 PM

Edwards just signed his contract like a week ago- he didn't waste any time getting that Escalade.

Dr. Lecter
07-16-2007, 10:25 PM
Only game I could make this season is the Cowboys game, which I know is sole out. I'll watch and see if I can get tickets from someone at close to face value. Otherwise, I'll watch at home.

Since they are holding some back from the public (for season tickets), there should be some available after pre-season game #1.

For you Tiger, I will check it out right after the pre-season game if you are interested.

Captain Obvious
07-16-2007, 10:26 PM

A smaller guy? Isn't Trent Edwards 6'4?

Dr. Lecter
07-16-2007, 10:26 PM
Edwards just signed his contract like a week ago- he didn't waste any time getting that Escalade.

He could have signed a sponsorship deal a while back and he could have a loaner.

TigerJ
07-16-2007, 10:31 PM
Sure, Dr. Lecter. Thanks.

CJW
07-16-2007, 10:37 PM
A smaller guy? Isn't Trent Edwards 6'4?Yeah, it definatly wasn't him!

safronlove
07-17-2007, 12:32 AM
Huum... still remaining very good......

Michael82
07-17-2007, 12:54 AM
Since they are holding some back from the public (for season tickets), there should be some available after pre-season game #1.

For you Tiger, I will check it out right after the pre-season game if you are interested.

Have they ever thought about changing this rule a bit or maybe not holding as many? Maybe the games would actually all sell out earlier if they didn't hold all the seats like they do each year before the preseason.

Bill Brasky
07-17-2007, 01:26 AM
Dolphins - The game with most tickets available (about 11,000)

wow...

mybills
07-17-2007, 07:03 AM
Hey Darth Takeo, did you get your new Escalade?

mybills
07-17-2007, 07:05 AM
Patriots - Sold out except for the family zone

That explains a lot. Nobody wants their kids around Pats fans. :yap:

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-17-2007, 07:41 AM
If you don't believe me I don't really care...

Why is it necessary to say this? Just wondering.

justasportsfan
07-17-2007, 08:30 AM
Why is it necessary to say this? Just wondering.
Morans source is more reliable.

/sarcasm

Michael82
07-17-2007, 08:32 AM
wow...
I told you! The Bills/Dolphins rivalry is NOT what it used to be. There's a chance that for the 2nd year is a row, the Squish the Fish game might be blacked out. Sad, isn't it?

madness
07-17-2007, 10:59 AM
Bills fans gobbling up tix

<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 11:36 AM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1600)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>BILLS FANS GOBBLING UP TIX: It's official the Baltimore game is sold out and the New England home game is pretty much a sell out too with just single seats remaining. All that's left now is Cincy (Nov. 4), Miami (Dec. 9) and the Giants (Dec. 23). A job well done Bills fans. Three games to go to show the rest of the league despite having one of the smallest markets and biggest stadiums, we sell out! --- </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

CJW
07-17-2007, 11:00 AM
Morans source is more reliable.

/sarcasm**** That Idiot!

Michael82
07-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Bills fans gobbling up tix

<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 11:36 AM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1600)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>BILLS FANS GOBBLING UP TIX: It's official the Baltimore game is sold out and the New England home game is pretty much a sell out too with just single seats remaining. All that's left now is Cincy (Nov. 4), Miami (Dec. 9) and the Giants (Dec. 23). A job well done Bills fans. Three games to go to show the rest of the league despite having one of the smallest markets and biggest stadiums, we sell out! --- </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
:bf1: