X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CJW
    • Jul 2007

Josh Reed Catch

Josh Reed, the 2001 Biletnikoff winner for college football's best WR, makes a difficult TD catch to put the Tigers up for good in the Peach Bowl against Geo...

We need to see more of this from him this season.
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Re: Josh Reed Catch

i need to see more of the girl in your sig this season.
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

Reed's TD against Miami last December was his best play ever as a Bill. 'Twas a thing of beauty.

Comment

• CJW
        • Jul 2007

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
        Reed's TD against Miami last December was his best play ever as a Bill. 'Twas a thing of beauty.
        I'd go with the one against NE, where he ****ted on the Patriots WHOLE defense!

Comment

• evol4276
          • Oct 2005

ahh good ol vida guerra, still makes me wanna cry

Comment

• CJW
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by evol4276
            ahh good ol vida guerra, still makes me wanna cry
            I hear ya man!

Comment

• Dont drink the water
              • Oct 2005

Originally posted by CJW
              I'd agree more if it was a win but he did seem to be the only WR who was trying to win that game.

Comment

• mikemac2001
                is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
                • Mar 2003

I dont want to see reed get one foot in bounce

MUCK
                FIAMI

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                  My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                  • Apr 2004

What?

Comment

• Tatonka
                    • Jul 2002

reed is one of the few college players that was not a virginia tech guy that i always loved... it was one of those rare occassions where you watch a guy for several years, pray that your team drafts him and then they do.. it almost never seems to happen..

i was so excited by his play as a rookie and i had huge expectations for him in year two.. but when he got pushed into the starting role, then emoulds went down and reed was the number one receiver in his second year... it was clearly much more than he was ready or able to handle.. every mistake from that year got magnified and seemed to be his reputation.. a couple major spotlights on drops and half the fan base turned on him and made him out to be a huge bust..

i cant help it though.. i just like the kid.. i was happy when we resigned him, because it would have killed me to see him go to seattle or something and have his career turn out like stokley did in indy..

i know he has not turned out to be a superstar.. but i still think he can be a good starter.

i guess i am delusional..
                    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Michael82
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by CJW
                      That was my favorite play too.

Comment

• Michael82
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Tatonka
                        reed is one of the few college players that was not a virginia tech guy that i always loved... it was one of those rare occassions where you watch a guy for several years, pray that your team drafts him and then they do.. it almost never seems to happen..

i was so excited by his play as a rookie and i had huge expectations for him in year two.. but when he got pushed into the starting role, then emoulds went down and reed was the number one receiver in his second year... it was clearly much more than he was ready or able to handle.. every mistake from that year got magnified and seemed to be his reputation.. a couple major spotlights on drops and half the fan base turned on him and made him out to be a huge bust..

i cant help it though.. i just like the kid.. i was happy when we resigned him, because it would have killed me to see him go to seattle or something and have his career turn out like stokley did in indy..

i know he has not turned out to be a superstar.. but i still think he can be a good starter.

Good post! I don't know why, but I still have high hopes for him. I have liked him since his first year here when I met him at training camp and got his gloves. He's a really nice guy and has given us glimpses. I'm thinking that this will finally be his year. I see him breaking the 1,000 yard mark this season and being the solid #2 that we have been looking for.

Comment

• Yasgur's Farm
                          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka

His reputation for dropping balls is not deserved. He's actually dropped far less balls percentage wise than the great TO.

Comment

• cocamide
                            • Oct 2006

Thanks for the video post. I can't wait to see what our receivers do next year. I have high expectations for them, since we know they all have great potential. Reed's YAC and ability to make some pretty sick catches, Peerless's experience, and Roscoe's speed should make for some pretty good highlights this year.

Comment

• Oaf
                              Do you read what you write?
                              • Jun 2007

Doubt that, but he really made some clutch plays for us last year. He seemed to actually be JP's safety valve rather than Royal or Everrett last year.

Comment

Working...
                              X