PDA

View Full Version : Add Baltimore

Bill Brasky
07-17-2007, 11:28 AM
To this list of sold-out games... With only single seats remaining for the NE game...

http://wgr550.com/bills/fullstory.php?id=2518

Sell outs:

DEN
DAL
NYJ
BAL
NE

Remaining

CIN
MIA
NYG

justasportsfan
07-17-2007, 11:31 AM
wow, Moran was right on the ball again when he said there would be 4 blackout games.

HAMMER
07-17-2007, 02:07 PM
wow, Moran was right on the ball again when he said there would be 4 blackout games.

Haven't heard much from the omniscient Moran lately.

OpIv37
07-17-2007, 02:14 PM
why the hell can't we sell out the Fish games anymore?

While I still despise the Fish, at the moment my hatred for the Patriots is stronger. It's hard to maintain hatred for a team that we can shut out even in years when we suck.

BlackMetalNinja
07-17-2007, 02:15 PM

While I still despise the Fish, at the moment my hatred for the Patriots is stronger. It's hard to maintain hatred for a team that we can shut out even in years when we suck.

People are pansies and don't want to brave December games??? :idunno:

Michael82
07-17-2007, 02:17 PM

You just answered your own question. As of now, at least until the Dolphins get better....the rivalry is cooling off. The fact that the Patriots have won the last 7 games and the last 12 out of 13 games against the Bills makes that rivalry better IMO. I have pure hatred for the New England Patriots. I really would laugh if something happened to Tom Brady, Tedy Bruschi, or Bill Belichick. I also hate the Miami Dolphins, but right now...I laugh at the Dolphins. I can't laugh at the Patriots. :ill:

OpIv37
07-17-2007, 02:18 PM

horse ****.

I've got my tickets.

This will be the 3rd time in 4 years that I've gone to a December/January game in Buffalo, and last year I went to the finale in Baltimore.

Suck it up, *****es.

justasportsfan
07-17-2007, 02:21 PM
Haven't heard much from the omniscient Moran lately.

Maybe he's realized he can't fool anyone into believing half his crap here on BZ.

BlackMetalNinja
07-17-2007, 02:34 PM
horse ****.

I've got my tickets.

This will be the 3rd time in 4 years that I've gone to a December/January game in Buffalo, and last year I went to the finale in Baltimore.

Suck it up, *****es.

The last December game I went to was the Dolphins/Blizzard game and it was by far the best time I've ever had at a game! Though tailgating is undoubtedly better early in the season...

CAbills
07-17-2007, 02:48 PM
I dont think those last 3 games have sold out yet because they are the last 3 games. I think people purchased tickets for the beginning games first. I am confident all will sell out.

Bling
07-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Bills fans have hung onto the Dolphins-Bills rivalry too long. It's time to let it die. We stopped caring about you guys back in what, 1999? 2000?

Night Train
07-18-2007, 05:15 AM
It's mid July..we've sold out most of the season... and people are actually wondering why Dec. games haven't sold out yet ?

Think about the absurdity of that for a moment.

LtFinFan66
07-18-2007, 05:20 AM
horse ****.

I've got my tickets.

Suck it up, *****es.If a Fin Fan can come from Florida and brave the elements, surely the residents can:idunno:

LtFinFan66
07-18-2007, 05:23 AM
horse ****.

I've got my tickets.

Suck it up, *****es.Just a heads up Op....I will stand for no complaining in my general direction on Dec 9th! Beer yes, complaining..NO!

BlackMetalNinja
07-18-2007, 06:57 AM
Bills fans have hung onto the Dolphins-Bills rivalry too long. It's time to let it die. We stopped caring about you guys back in what, 1999? 2000?

Yes, it is kind of hard to keep the rivalry alive when we beat you by a combined 37-6 in a season...

djjimkelly
07-18-2007, 08:29 AM

i think fish games in the 90's were sold out do to the large dolphin fan base in southern ontario that followed marino but have jumped off the bandwagon

LtFinFan66
07-18-2007, 11:07 AM
It's mid July..we've sold out most of the season... and people are actually wondering why Dec. games haven't sold out yet ?

Think about the absurdity of that for a moment.Not really absurd at all. People pick games they want to go to early and secure tickets early for said games. I too am surprised the Fin game has not sold out while many others have. Perhaps the fact that it is close to Christmas plays into it:idunno:

justasportsfan
07-18-2007, 11:20 AM

By december we'll have homefield advantage lthroughout playoffs locked up :bravo: and won't need to watch those garbage games with Edwards and Wright as our starters.

LtFinFan66
07-18-2007, 11:22 AM
:rofl:

Bling
07-18-2007, 11:30 AM
Yes, it is kind of hard to keep the rivalry alive when we beat you by a combined 37-6 in a season...

Even then, you guys still seem inferior to me. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the fact that you haven't been to a playoff this decade, maybe it's the moving rumors, maybe it's Losman/Johnson/Van Pelt. The Bills have always seemed inferior to me. The Jets always seem on or about the level, and the Pats superior. I always look forward to Jets games and Pats games. Bills, about the same as playing the Titans or Bengals or some team like that.

BlackMetalNinja
07-18-2007, 11:43 AM
Even then, you guys still seem inferior to me. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's the fact that you haven't been to a playoff this decade, maybe it's the moving rumors, maybe it's Losman/Johnson/Van Pelt. The Bills have always seemed inferior to me. The Jets always seem on or about the level, and the Pats superior. I always look forward to Jets games and Pats games. Bills, about the same as playing the Titans or Bengals or some team like that.

Is it hard to like a team that gets their ass handed to them multiple times by an "inferior" opponent then?

LtFinFan66
07-18-2007, 11:54 AM
Bills fans have hung onto the Dolphins-Bills rivalry too long. It's time to let it die. We stopped caring about you guys back in what, 1999? 2000?You were what...like 9 or 10 in 1999 Bling:idunno:

Saratoga Slim
07-18-2007, 12:08 PM

You can maintain the hate, you just have to try harder.