PDA

View Full Version : Don't forget that Vick will be in Buffalo.....

Michael82
07-18-2007, 10:37 AM
on August 17th for the 2nd pre-season game, if he isn't already suspended or in court (which he should be). This is our chance to let that piece of **** know how we feel about him. Get your tickets now. :up:

And seeing that TD is not here anymore, we should be able to wear anti-Vick tshirts and hold Anti-Vick signs. Hopefully there is a lot of them all over the stadium. :snicker:

OpIv37
07-18-2007, 10:38 AM
Wear those R. Mexico jerseys proudly!

Dr. Lecter
07-18-2007, 10:39 AM
Last time he was here, our section had a very loud "S-T-D" chant going.

Michael82
07-18-2007, 10:45 AM
yup, I remember that one. We kept it going in our section too. :snicker:

THATHURMANATOR
07-18-2007, 10:48 AM
Wow is Mike being over dramatic again?

Mitchy moo
07-18-2007, 10:55 AM

:snicker:

Gunzlingr
07-18-2007, 11:02 AM
I am getting me some Bad Newz Kennels gear.

Michael82
07-18-2007, 11:02 AM
I am getting me some Bad Newz Kennels gear.
:rofl: That will probably be very popular!

TigerJ
07-18-2007, 11:09 AM
The teams that are on Atlanta's regular season have all just received a gift. Atlanta will probably have to retool their whole offensive package in light of Vick's likely absence. Of course, the authorities may let him stay out on bail. The question is whether or not Goodell will let him play with a federal indictment hanging over his head with possibly more of them coming. Obviously, Harrington is a very different QB and is not going to be able to run the same offense. It'll be like Matt Schaub all over again, except there are considerable doubts that Harrington will ever be a winner.

LtBillsFan66
07-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Wow is Mike being over dramatic again?
Yeah man.

Michael82
07-18-2007, 11:12 AM
The teams that are on Atlanta's regular season have all just received a gift. Atlanta will probably have to retool their whole offensive package in light of Vick's likely absence. Of course, the authorities may let him stay out on bail. The question is whether or not Goodell will let him play with a federal indictment hanging over his head with possibly more of them coming. Obviously, Harrington is a very different QB and is not going to be able to run the same offense. It'll be like Matt Schaub all over again, except there are considerable doubts that Harrington will ever be a winner.
IF Goodell doesn't suspend him for AT LEAST 8 games, he will prove that the tough new conduct policy is worthless. It's all about who you are. If you make the NFL money, they will let you off the hook. That's a load of ****. This is the first real test for Roger Goodell and I'm curious how he will respond, especially when Michael Vick already lied to him before about not being involved.

I see him throwing down the hammer and suspending Vick for the whole season.

Philagape
07-18-2007, 11:17 AM
Fans should bring dog puppets

http://bryanhurst.com/v-web/b2/images/triumph.jpg

Michael82
07-18-2007, 11:21 AM

:rofl: That's a great idea! I'd love to see Conan do something with Triumph and Michael Vick on his show too. That would be hilarious. :snicker:

BlackMetalNinja
07-18-2007, 11:24 AM

Yup, so did ours!

SABURZFAN
07-18-2007, 06:39 PM

i say that they let the fans bring in dog **** to throw at him.

SABURZFAN
07-18-2007, 06:42 PM
NFL fans should start barking like dogs,in every stadium,when the piece of **** goes on the field.

Michael82
07-18-2007, 07:04 PM
NFL fans should start barking like dogs,in every stadium,when the piece of **** goes on the field.
I hope each team plays "who let the dogs out?" every single time that he enters the field.

clumping platelets
07-18-2007, 11:53 PM
I hope each team plays "who let the dogs out?" every single time that he enters the field.

Any song with a "dog" reference :snicker:

Ebenezer
07-19-2007, 12:15 AM
IF Goodell doesn't suspend him for AT LEAST 8 games, he will prove that the tough new conduct policy is worthless. It's all about who you are. If you make the NFL money, they will let you off the hook. That's a load of ****. This is the first real test for Roger Goodell and I'm curious how he will respond, especially when Michael Vick already lied to him before about not being involved.

I see him throwing down the hammer and suspending Vick for the whole season.
won't happen for various reasons...

first, he is a first time offender. there is a clause in the CBA against it.
second, he is a "marquee" player.
third, unless he lied when he met with Goodell they really have nothing yet but an indictment. would you be suspended from Wegmans because of something like this? probably not.

Night Train
07-19-2007, 05:35 AM
I don't expect to see him at all in that pre-season game.

dannyek71
07-19-2007, 06:48 AM

Haha I was thinking that!

Too bad I have to miss that game too

Michael82
07-19-2007, 07:13 AM
I don't expect to see him at all in that pre-season game.
either do i.....

Michael82
07-19-2007, 04:01 PM
alright, now that the Commish basically is cowering down and letting Vick play in the football season...he will be here in August! So....what should we do for him? :snicker: