X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael82
    • Jul 2002

Okay Mr. Goodell.....

Now is your chance to show if you got the balls. Is your tough new conduct rules for real? Or is it all about who you are and how much money you make the league? According to this article, Michael Vick already lied to your face about this ****....

"Where (Vick) is in the most trouble is that he lied to the commissioner," a league source said. "He told (Goodell) in April that he didn't know anything about this. The commissioner gave (Vick) every chance to come clean, be straight about what was going on. Instead, he just kept denying it."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
    ....Now you need to give him a little of what Pacman Jones, Chris Henry, Tank Johnson and others have gotten. This is the worst crime so far and definitely worth a year long suspension, especially if they have the case against him like I think they do. So, Roger Goodell...you talked about cracking down on the thugs and being a hard nosed enforcer, now is your chance. Throw the hammer down on Michael Vick and show everyone how serious you are!

• Mr. Miyagi
    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: Okay Mr. Goodell.....

Fry that sonova*****

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
      Wow is Mike being over dramatic again?
      thurm?
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

I wonder if the NFL will punish Vick before or after he goes to trial...He is innocent until proven guilty even though many perceptions of him won't change...Who would of thought his younger brother was the more classy one of the two.

Comment

• Michael82
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by don137
          I wonder if the NFL will punish Vick before or after he goes to trial...He is innocent until proven guilty even though many perceptions of him won't change...Who would of thought his younger brother was the more classy one of the two.
          He already punished Pacman Jones for the season, even though he hasn't been convicted of anything...has he?

And what about Tank Johnson? Suspended for 8 games for going to jail for "gun charge" and violating probation.

If Vick is able to play with a charge against him this huge, I'll be shocked and disappointed!

Comment

• HAMMER
            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by don137
            He's guilty, fry him now.

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

it will be interesting Vick is a money maker for the league, where Jones Johnson and Henry are certainly less known
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Michael82
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                it will be interesting Vick is a money maker for the league, where Jones Johnson and Henry are certainly less known
                Exactly!

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                  Pinkerton's son
                  • Feb 2006

I would say there is no way he doesnt get suspended for at LEAST this season. Who knows what is gonna happen with the charges, but like Mikey said, Pacman hasnt been charged with anything as of yet (as far as we know), and Vick's crime is worse. Pacman did have multiple offenses, but I see Vick being out for a while. Lookout CFL!!

Comment

• The King
                    Without me it's just Awe so
                    • Jun 2004

I doubt Vick will lose this season it will most likely be next year we are talking about
                    I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                    "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                    You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                    It was all
                    true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                    He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                    mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                      Pinkerton's son
                      • Feb 2006

How can he let him play with this hanging over him?? Do you say this because it has happened later on in the offseason?

Comment

• ddaryl
                        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                        • Jan 2005

Innocent until proven guilty... Unlike the guilty till proven innocent society we live in.

Until there is a conviction Vick will be playing.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

He was indicted, not convicted.

Comment

• El Guapo
                            • May 2007

What will be interesting is to see how much pressure animal rights activists and animal lovers put on the Falcons. This could really go far beyond PETA. Dog fighting is not looked well upon by much society.
                            A Bills fan in Dixie. How did that happen?

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MBBedard
                              I doubt Vick will lose this season it will most likely be next year we are talking about
                              if that is the case, then Goodell will have proved me right. For average/good/no-name players....he has no problem suspending them first!

However for a guy like Michael Vick who is/was a face of the league and made them a ton of money....we'll wait til he is found guilty. What a load of crap!

Seriously....this whole thing right here is to prove whether Goodell is as tough as he says, or if he will give in for the good/star players. Don't forget........

Pacman Jones - Arrested several times and brought in for questioning, connected to crimes. Never gone to court for it and never found guilty.... SUSPENDED for 1 season.

Chris Henry - Arrested like 10 times and kept doing stupid, illegal things. Also failed drug tests.... SUSPENDED for 8 games.

Tank Johnson - Arrested for gun charge, then put in jail for violation of probation.... SUSPENDED for 8 games.

Jared Allen - Arrested for 2 DUI's. SUSPENDED for 2 games and fined 1 game check.

There have been some smaller ones too. Either way, the Commish has shown so far that he has no problem cracking down on the "no-names" before they are found guilty in a court. Why wouldn't he do it with Vick? If he doesn't, then his no nonsense policy is a load of crap!

Comment

Working...
                              X