hammerbillsfan
07-19-2007, 01:20 AM
Marcus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Vick

Michael
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Vick

LtFinFan66
07-19-2007, 03:16 AM
Marcus seemed to have learned from his mistakes as a young kid. Michael is still screwing up

Carlton Bailey
07-19-2007, 03:31 AM
Amazing, isn't it? Michael was always viewed as the responsible older brother and Marcus was the ne'er-do-well. Both are idiots, but Mike is easily the bigger dumbass.

Night Train
07-19-2007, 05:28 AM
That like asking " Who is the brains of the 3 Stooges ? "

Moe > The Vicks

User Manuel
07-19-2007, 06:20 AM
Michael!!! I think Steve tasker said it best. With all those people around him you would have thought one would have said it wasn't such a good idea.

Marcus was always percieved as a thug.

TheGhostofJimKelly
07-19-2007, 07:11 AM
I think Marcus, at least Mike has made some serious money with his football talent. Marcus blew it in college.

Bulldog
07-19-2007, 07:15 AM
I'd have to call this one a tie. Both are equally stupid. I wish nothing but the worst for both of them.

blotsfan
07-19-2007, 07:26 AM
I thought they were even but Marcus signed with the Fish so he's dumber.

Wys Guy
07-19-2007, 07:43 AM
I wonder what Marcus is doing today. People like these clowns should be on their knees before the Almighty that they can play football professionally, at least Mike.

They're potscrubbers or criminals otherwise. Combined they must have the IQ of a doorknob. I mean seriously, what on earth can their IQs be here? 75?

http://www.geocities.com/rnseitz/Definition_of_IQ.html

"People with IQs between 75 and 90 are 88 times more likely to drop out of high school, seven times more likely to be jailed, and five times more likely as adults to live in poverty than people with IQs between 110 and 125.

I'm just curious what the fans are going to throw at Vick all season long when he comes onto the field, what, hot dogs?

Innocent until proven guilty, but the Feds aren't Mike Nifong.

Wys Guy
07-19-2007, 07:44 AM
BTW, I accidentially had a quick trigger finger and voted for Mike, but I meant Marcus.

madness
07-19-2007, 07:51 AM
Michael Vick was born to Brenda Vick (16) and Michael Boddie (17) on June 26 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/June_26), 1980 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980), in Newport News, Virginia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newport_News%2C_Virginia). His parents married five years later, by which time they had four children, Michael's older sister Christina, and younger siblings Marcus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_Vick) and Courtney. The children elected to continue to use their mother's name as their surname after their parents wed.

I'll go with Michael Boddie for a whole mess of reasons.

djjimkelly
07-19-2007, 08:18 AM
this is real simple marcus is way dumber then micheal for one simple reason. micheal waited till after he got paid to become a F%@# UP. marcus did it all before his first major pay day that would have set him up for life

blackonyx89
07-19-2007, 08:25 AM
The thug gene is obviously apparent in the Vick's bloodline.

Saratoga Slim
07-19-2007, 09:17 AM
I'm just curious what the fans are going to throw at Vick all season long when he comes onto the field, what, hot dogs?
:laughing:

Innocent until proven guilty, but the Feds aren't Mike Nifong.
Yeah, with visions of Nifong dancing in their head, they took a very long time to return the indictment. Dotting i's and crossing t's. Which makes me even more confident that there's some meat to the charges.

Crisis
07-19-2007, 10:14 AM
Marcus and I don't even think it's that close personally...

bflojohn
07-19-2007, 01:08 PM
In handicapping this "less than impressive horse race", I'd say that the chance for a photo finish is assured!!

Mad Bomber
07-19-2007, 01:15 PM
You left out "all of the above". Since that answer wasn't available, I went with Marcus.

RockStar36
07-19-2007, 01:23 PM
I'm going with Michael. He had a lot more going for him. He was making way more money, he was more famous, and he already made it in the NFL. Marcus was basically his little brother, that's about all he had going for him.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-19-2007, 01:52 PM
Michael had more to lose, and even after a fat contract extension still kept building his dog fighting empire. He's nothing but a thug. And by the way, if the guy was/is this heavy into dog fighting, and hookers, etc....there is no way he had
the moral fiber to stay away from drugs, guns, and other forms of gambling....it would surprise me if he did NOT bet on football...especially on his own games.

PECKERWOOD
07-19-2007, 06:49 PM
Marcus Vick could learn alot from his older brother, especially in the department of duping an entire franchise into believing that he is a good QB. Regardless of what you or I say, Michael Vick is laughing his ass off all the way to the bank.

Bling
07-19-2007, 09:48 PM
Let's compare:
-Marijiuana and alcohol to underage girls
-Flipping the bird to WVU fans
-Reckless driving
-Stomping on Elvis Dumervil's leg

-TSA thinks you have marijiuana.
-Caught spreading your herpes.
-Flipping the bird to Atl Falcon fans.
-Dog fighting ring.

2 common things, except Marcus was smart enough to flip off the other team's fans. Herpes vs. stomping on the leg? Leg. Dog fighting vs. reckless driving? Dog fighting. Leg vs. Dog Fighting? No contest. You factor is that Marcus had nothing to begin with, and that he did his stupidity at a young age whereas Michael is what 28? This is no contest - Michael.

Wys Guy
07-20-2007, 07:52 AM
:laughing:

Yeah, with visions of Nifong dancing in their head, they took a very long time to return the indictment. Dotting i's and crossing t's. Which makes me even more confident that there's some meat to the charges.
From the media reports its sounds as if they're going to add a few more too.

Wys Guy
07-20-2007, 07:53 AM
Let's compare:
-Marijiuana and alcohol to underage girls
-Flipping the bird to WVU fans
-Reckless driving
-Stomping on Elvis Dumervil's leg

-TSA thinks you have marijiuana.
-Caught spreading your herpes.
-Flipping the bird to Atl Falcon fans.
-Dog fighting ring.

2 common things, except Marcus was smart enough to flip off the other team's fans. Herpes vs. stomping on the leg? Leg. Dog fighting vs. reckless driving? Dog fighting. Leg vs. Dog Fighting? No contest. You factor is that Marcus had nothing to begin with, and that he did his stupidity at a young age whereas Michael is what 28? This is no contest - Michael.
No matter how you slice it, the heads of those two have to be about as close to a solid brick of concrete as is possible.

Wys Guy
07-20-2007, 07:58 AM
Marcus Vick could learn alot from his older brother, especially in the department of duping an entire franchise into believing that he is a good QB. Regardless of what you or I say, Michael Vick is laughing his ass off all the way to the bank.

It's funny you say that. Last night on one of the sorts talk shows they were talking about Vick being the active QB with the lowest completion percentage of those with 500 or more throws or something along those lines. They pointed out that he was worse than some really bad QBs including his own backups.

They commented that he had an arm, but no short game or significant management skills. In essence, he can loft a deep ball and has uncannny athleticism when scrambling/running, but little else. Either way and no matter how you slice it, he's not a good passing QB.

What they need to do is obtain a genetic mutation of Marino and Vick and then begin prenatal anger management and anti dumba$$ counseling and they'd have something.

mikemac2001
07-21-2007, 07:54 PM
I have to say marcus just because he had a chance to see how dumb his older brother was and he just followed in his footsteps