X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

Lynch is going to be a bad ass...

have you ever just really really had a feeling about a player.. your gut tells you that the guy is going to be a great player.. i dont know that i have had that feeling about any recent player in particular.. the last few players i can remember feeling this way about were reed and henry when we drafted them...

everything about the way lynch has carried himself.. the way he looks when he runs and catches.. from highlights to OTAs.. the way he is so complimentary of the other running backs and players.. even back to when he was in college and talking about the other running backs that were behind him, he always spoke about them as if they were better but just havent had a chance.. he is doing it here as well.. in interviews, he doesnt talk about how good he is, but rather how good the guys around him are..

the guy has leader written all over him..

i was worried at first that he was just a thug with gold grills, but i can say that i cant think of another player i am more excited to see play this season, or in some time really.. i really think this guy is going to amaze us.

i dont know if he is going to be a ROY or not for alot of other reasons than skill, but i know that he is going to be a tremendous help to this team immediately and he is going to be a main player in the future of this franchise for the next 5 years at least.

there just seems to be something special about this kid.. his versatility, his attitude, his desire for the game. he just seems like a player. i am so happy we drafted this kid.

i dont have a ton of jerseys.. but i already have my lynch throwback ready to wear to the skins and philly games. lets hope my gut is right.

"All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

Re: Lynch is going to be a bad ass...

I think so too.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

It's getting close to training camp and my mind is a racing, go LYNCH!!!!!!!!!!

Lynch em!!

Comment

• Tatonka
        • Jul 2002

i just reread my post and it sounds like such a homer post, but i really think this kid is going to be awesome.. maybe it is homerism..

but i cant think of a single running back that has come out since LT that i would want right now over lynch. i think he is going to be in that class.. lt, faulk.. that kind of player.
        "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Turner who?
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• NorthCarBills
            • Jan 2006

I totally agree, and well said. The funny part is that he had not played one game yet, has had limited time in the city of Buffalo, and he's seemingly already outclassed WM by a mile. I also have the feeling that his play will do the same in comparison.

Comment

• cocamide
              • Oct 2006

As long as he stays healthy, he will impress everyone in the NFL and definitally be in all discussions for ROY. I can't wait.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cocamide
                As long as he stays healthy, he will impress everyone in the NFL and definitally be in all discussions for ROY. I can't wait.
                I don't think he'll get it because I have a feeling he'll have stiff competition on the field. He'll be rotating with Wright especially on 3rd and short. I refuse to count out A-Train as well.
                sacrifice1

Comment

• blackonyx89
                  HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
                  • Mar 2005

I predict that he's going to bust for 2 or 3 65+ Yard TD's. Mark my words!!!

Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Tatonka

the guy has leader written all over him..

i was worried at first that he was just a thug with gold grills, but i can say that i cant think of another player i am more excited to see play this season, or in some time really.. i really think this guy is going to amaze us.
                    My thoughts exactly. I was very leery of him throughout the pre-draft process, cause I thought the same--that he's another thuggy, blingy, dumb RB. When we drafted him, I was OK with it, because Marv & Co. had obviously interviewed him, and with their emphasis on football character I assumed that they didn't see a major character problem or they wouldn't have gambled a 1st rounder on him. But I was still a little reserved.

However, now I'm really starting to like the guy. He's definately an inner city character, but he sure doesn't give off much of a "me" vibe. He seems like a pretty jovial, team-oriented kid who's really excited to be playing pro ball for the Bills.

I'm holding off on ROY predictions just yet, but I think he's going to be a lot of fun to watch.
                    Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• Saratoga Slim
                      • Jul 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                      I don't think he'll get it because I have a feeling he'll have stiff competition on the field. He'll be rotating with Wright especially on 3rd and short. I refuse to count out A-Train as well.
                      He may not get ROY for that very reason, but I'm hoping he gives us a season like Maroney gave the Pats last year.

I'd actually be stoked if Lynch's numbers are a bit muted because Wright is making big contributions. that would be an outstanding omen for the coming years.
                      Wake up, brush your teeth, and get ready for a day of hating the Dolphins. Or the Pats? How to choose?

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

Jones-Drew Part Two

Comment

• TigerJ
                          • Jul 2002

A little Bills homerism never hurt anyone on a Bills fan site.
                          I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Saratoga Slim
                            He may not get ROY for that very reason, but I'm hoping he gives us a season like Maroney gave the Pats last year.

I'd actually be stoked if Lynch's numbers are a bit muted because Wright is making big contributions. that would be an outstanding omen for the coming years.
                            Michael Bush nos.
                            sacrifice1

Comment

• blotsfan
                              • Apr 2007

Originally posted by blackonyx89
                              I predict that he's going to bust for 2 or 3 65+ Yard TD's. Mark my words!!!

I was getting ready to lynch you for that (pun intended).
                              Without hope there is nothing to live for (you can tell I'm a Buffalo guy)

Comment

Working...
                              X