PDA

View Full Version : If anyone wants a cool photo for your desktop....

Michael82
07-20-2007, 10:27 AM
I was going thru my photos from Training Camp and I noticed that I had a couple sweet looking pics of the throwback helmet. This is the original size.....

http://usera.imagecave.com/Mikey82/100_4120.JPG

http://usera.imagecave.com/Mikey82/100_4117.JPG

clumping platelets
07-20-2007, 10:30 AM
Thanks Mikey :flowers:

cocamide
07-20-2007, 10:31 AM
Great picture!

gr8slayer
07-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Thanks Mikey :posrep:

shelby
07-20-2007, 10:35 AM
:posrep:

Michael82
07-20-2007, 10:39 AM
I also have one with Stripey too..... :up:

http://usera.imagecave.com/Mikey82/100_0217c.jpg

Mr. Miyagi
07-20-2007, 10:49 AM
:hail:Mikey

kgun12
07-20-2007, 10:52 AM
SWWEEEEETTT!!! :clap:

madness
07-20-2007, 10:52 AM
Sweet. Thanks again, Mikey!

Mad Bomber
07-20-2007, 10:54 AM
:up: Nice, Mikey. Thanks! :posrep:

Michael82
07-20-2007, 11:01 AM
No problem guys! BTW, I like real rep. :$:

And I will give real rep out today. :D

madness
07-20-2007, 11:06 AM

I got everybody in this thread but I still get 'the message' for Mikey. :mad:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Mikey82 again.

Mad Bomber
07-20-2007, 11:15 AM
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="70%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat">vBulletin Message</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="panelsurround" align="center">
<!-- main error message -->
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
<!-- / main error message -->

<!-- <input type="submit" class="button" value="Go Back" accesskey="s" onclick="history.back(1); return false" />
--> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
:madcloud:
<!-- forum jump --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumjump --><input name="s" value="" type="hidden"><input name="daysprune" value="" type="hidden">

Michael82
07-20-2007, 11:49 AM
<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1" width="70%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat">vBulletin Message</td> </tr> <tr> <td class="panelsurround" align="center">
<!-- main error message -->
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
<!-- / main error message -->

<!-- <input type="submit" class="button" value="Go Back" accesskey="s" onclick="history.back(1); return false" />
--> </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
:madcloud:
<!-- forum jump --><!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: forumjump --><input name="s" value="" type="hidden"><input name="daysprune" value="" type="hidden">
I hate that message! :mad:

Pinkerton Security
07-20-2007, 12:03 PM
Sweet! I wish we used the throwback helmets (and jerseys) all the time!

The last buffalo fan
07-20-2007, 12:31 PM
Miguel, eres el jefe!!! :bf1:

hammerbillsfan
07-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Sweet Mikey! :up: :gobills:

Michael82
07-20-2007, 12:48 PM
Sweet Mikey! :up: :gobills:
Thanks! :up:

SquishDaFish
07-20-2007, 01:05 PM
I tried to give you rep Mikey but for some reason it says spread it around before giving to you again. Ill try later

LtFinFan66
07-20-2007, 01:11 PM

And I will give real rep out today. :D:meh:

So does everyone else!!

and what did I get today?? A thanked post :meh:

ddaryl
07-20-2007, 01:16 PM
why do so many people like the trhowback helmets. I can not stand them.

The Bills deserve a charging Buffalo. Thje grass grazing throwback to me is an insult to what football is. A hard charging game.

And a snow white helmet vs: the red helmet of today in a no brainer... give me the red helmet... That my opinion anyways... I'll never understand the passion for these throwback helmets.

If the Bills went back to the throwback helemts I would be extremely pissed.

Gunzlingr
07-20-2007, 01:19 PM

I've heard that one before....

madness
07-20-2007, 01:36 PM

The Bills deserve a charging Buffalo. Thje grass grazing throwback to me is an insult to what football is. A hard charging game.

And a snow white helmet vs: the red helmet of today in a no brainer... give me the red helmet... That my opinion anyways... I'll never understand the passion for these throwback helmets.

If you go to google picture and type in buffalo, american bison, or bison, you won't see many pictures of charging buffalo.

A buffalo usually only charges when threatened. A standing buffalo with it's huge bulk represents the presence of natural power. A herd of standing buffalo represents a defensive mindset of... "This is our field and we're not going anywhere so don't provoke us."

If you know what an animal of that girth is capable of, you don't need to see a charging one to know its power.

Due to its size and the protection afforded by living in a herd, the bison have few enemies besides humans...

Bison are among the most dangerous animals encountered by visitors to the various U.S. National Parks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._National_Parks), especially Yellowstone National Park. Although they are not carnivorous, they will attack humans if provoked. They appear slow because of their lethargic movements, but they can easily outrun humans—they have been observed running as fast as 35 miles per hour (56 kilometres per hour). Between 1978 and 1992, over four times as many people in Yellowstone National Park were killed or injured by bison as by bears (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear) (12 by bears, 56 by bison). Bison also have the unexpected ability, given the animal's size and body structure, to leap over a standard barbed-wire fence.

Pinkerton Security
07-20-2007, 01:36 PM

So the helmets that the original Bills wore are an insult?? I find the new ones insultingly ugly, along with our jerseys, especially the home ones.

Michael82
07-20-2007, 01:44 PM
:meh:

So does everyone else!!

and what did I get today?? A thanked post :meh:
There we go. It's all taken care of. I had to remove some Thanked posts...but now I got real rep for everyone here! :dance:

Michael82
07-20-2007, 01:46 PM

Great post! I've been saying the same thing. I love stripey. I can handle the throwback helmet for a few games a year, but I would hate to lose stripey. It's the best logo in the league IMO. :up:

BTW, like I always say....the standing buffalo looks like it is standing there, looking for a place to die. :ill:

LtFinFan66
07-20-2007, 01:46 PM
:clap:Mikey!!!

Are the white helmets with the red Buffalo the ones being discussed here? I like those much better than your other ones!

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo044%7E37.jpg

Michael82
07-20-2007, 01:48 PM
If you go to google picture and type in buffalo, american bison, or bison, you won't see many pictures of charging buffalo.

A buffalo usually only charges when threatened. A standing buffalo with it's huge bulk represents the presence of natural power. A herd of standing buffalo represents a defensive mindset of... "This is our field and we're not going anywhere so don't provoke us."

If you know what an animal of that girth is capable of, you don't need to see a charging one to know its power.
Here's a perfect example of Stripey right here. He's not charging...he is leaping over the defender! :snicker:

http://www.sports-king.com/images/photos/buffalo_tennis.jpg

Michael82
07-20-2007, 01:52 PM
:clap:Mikey!!!

Are the white helmets with the red Buffalo the ones being discussed here? I like those much better than your other ones!

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo044%7E37.jpg
yeah, they are. Although, I like this white one the best.....

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/timezone/1978-1985/1980cribbs.JPG

Earthquake Enyart
07-20-2007, 01:54 PM
I have some really cool pictures of my purple helmet. I should post those too.

madness
07-20-2007, 01:58 PM
Here's a perfect example of Stripey right here. He's not charging...he is leaping over the defender! :snicker:

No, actually it's a simulation of Peters and L. Walker jumping over the line to block a FG or punt!

Michael82
07-20-2007, 02:01 PM
No, actually it's an simulation of Peters and L. Walker jumping over the line to block a FG or punt!
:rofl:

mybills
07-20-2007, 07:15 PM

nah, the one on the left is just really horny. That girl better run!!!

chubluv
07-20-2007, 09:43 PM
Great pics Mikey!

Michael82
07-21-2007, 01:33 AM
Great pics Mikey!
Thanks chub. :up:

ddaryl
07-23-2007, 09:38 AM

Sorry football is hard charging trample you/ run you over if you get in my way game.

I've never seen a football player on a winnng team just sit there and graze, all calm cool and collective. But that was a nice try at spinning it that way.

When I look into the eyes of the great players I see intensisty and the inability to stand still, attack the ball and keep the legs moving....

11 guys on the field play more like a stampede.

I do not like the throwback helmets at all and hope we really never have to see them again. I'll accept them a few times a year for nastalgia puposes, but no way should they be our permanent helment... that would be terrible !!!!

Michael82
07-23-2007, 09:40 AM
Sorry football is hard charging trample you/ run you over if you get in my way game.

I've never seen a football player on a winnng team just sit their and graze, al calm cool and collective.

When I look into the eyes of the great players I see intensisty and the inability to stand still, attack the ball and keep the legs moving....

11 guys on the field play more like a stampede.
:hi5:

losman420
07-23-2007, 12:27 PM
Great post! I've been saying the same thing. I love stripey. I can handle the throwback helmet for a few games a year, but I would hate to lose stripey. It's the best logo in the league IMO. :up:

BTW, like I always say....the standing buffalo looks like it is standing there, looking for a place to die. :ill: I wish they would go back to the uniforms they wore in the 80's and 90's

Michael82
07-23-2007, 01:33 PM
I wish they would go back to the uniforms they wore in the 80's and 90's
Me too. :sigh: