PDA

View Full Version : Last year Donte Whitner missed the first 8 days of practice....

Michael82
07-22-2007, 03:29 PM
I was looking at my training camp photos and just realized that Donte Whitner didn't get here until August 5th. And his first practice was on August 7th. So, before anyone starts panicking about Lynch or Poz...just think of that. Whitner missed 8 days of practice and caught up pretty fast. I'm not worried.

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/normal_Photo066%7E18.jpg

Jan Reimers
07-22-2007, 03:41 PM
C'mon, Mikey, Poz has been here almost three months, has been through OTAs and a minicamp, and has almost had his pads on. And he's still not the starting MLB.

What a terrible pick. Marv should be fired. The front office sucks. Blah blah blah.

If it weren't for the Chicken Littles, we might actually be able to have some rational discussions around here.

Michael82
07-22-2007, 03:45 PM
C'mon, Mikey, Poz has been here almost three months, has been through OTAs and a minicamp, and has almost had his pads on. And he's still not the starting MLB.

What a terrible pick. Marv should be fired. The front office sucks. Blah blah blah.

If it weren't for the Chicken Littles, we might actually be able to have some rational discussions around here.
:rofl: Plus don't forget that Whitner missed a lot of practice/OTA time because he goes to Ohio State and had to go back to school after the mini-camps.

Mr. Miyagi
07-22-2007, 04:09 PM
We're doomed. Might as well move to Toronto.

Michael82
07-23-2007, 07:47 AM
BUMP for all the whiners.... :snicker:

ddaryl
07-23-2007, 09:31 AM

LMAO truer words have never been spoken