PDA

View Full Version : LeCharles Bentley Cleared To Play Football

gr8slayer
07-23-2007, 11:22 AM
Browns OL LeCharles Bentley was cleared to resume football activities after passing a physical in New York on Monday morning.
This was not expected by most, but is great news for a line that needs every break it can get. Bentley underwent four surgeries after tearing his patellar tendon during 2006 training camp and catching a staph infection. If he can stay healthy, Bentley will battle for a starting gig at guard or center. He still doesn't expect to be ready for contact until early September.

This is truly wonderful news, I feel for the guy and hope he mounts a full comeback.

Buckets
07-23-2007, 03:20 PM
Speaking of the Browns, did anyone hear about that tool Brady Quinn doing an autograph session in Cleveland and asking $75.00 for the autograph? There were reportedly other items more expensive, like autographed footballs at $150.00. He hasen't even played one down in the NFL yet.

Mitchy moo
07-23-2007, 03:22 PM
Speaking of the Browns, did anyone hear about that tool Brady Quinn doing an autograph session in Cleveland and asking $75.00 for the autograph? There were reportedly other items more expensive, like autographed footballs at $150.00. He hasen't even played one down in the NFL yet.

He better report his income on it, all $37.50 of it.

Devin
07-23-2007, 04:12 PM
What fantastic news, I hated when he left NO but hes a great ball player. I hope he can play this year.

evol4276
07-23-2007, 04:16 PM
bout time i hope he can play this year.. that was horrible last year with his contract and then the circumstances

BillsPride12
07-23-2007, 04:38 PM
Thats good news to hear, I was really hoping the Bills would sign him last year but thats ok because we got Dockery now and Peters has always been a beast, but yeah good luck to LeCharles

gr8slayer
07-24-2007, 09:06 AM
bout time i hope he can play this year.. that was horrible last year with his contract and then the circumstances
Not just that but he always wanted to play for the Browns.