X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

LeCharles Bentley Cleared To Play Football

Browns OL LeCharles Bentley was cleared to resume football activities after passing a physical in New York on Monday morning.
    This was not expected by most, but is great news for a line that needs every break it can get. Bentley underwent four surgeries after tearing his patellar tendon during 2006 training camp and catching a staph infection. If he can stay healthy, Bentley will battle for a starting gig at guard or center. He still doesn't expect to be ready for contact until early September.
    This is truly wonderful news, I feel for the guy and hope he mounts a full comeback.
  • Buckets
    • Jun 2003

Re: LeCharles Bentley Cleared To Play Football

Speaking of the Browns, did anyone hear about that tool Brady Quinn doing an autograph session in Cleveland and asking $75.00 for the autograph? There were reportedly other items more expensive, like autographed footballs at $150.00. He hasen't even played one down in the NFL yet.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
      Roways rooking ahread!
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Buckets
      Speaking of the Browns, did anyone hear about that tool Brady Quinn doing an autograph session in Cleveland and asking $75.00 for the autograph? There were reportedly other items more expensive, like autographed footballs at $150.00. He hasen't even played one down in the NFL yet.
      He better report his income on it, all $37.50 of it.

Comment

• Devin
        The Octagon
        • Apr 2003

What fantastic news, I hated when he left NO but hes a great ball player. I hope he can play this year.
        http://gridironjunkies.net/forums/index.php

Comment

• evol4276
          • Oct 2005

bout time i hope he can play this year.. that was horrible last year with his contract and then the circumstances

Comment

• BillsPride12
            • Dec 2004

Thats good news to hear, I was really hoping the Bills would sign him last year but thats ok because we got Dockery now and Peters has always been a beast, but yeah good luck to LeCharles

Comment

• gr8slayer
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by evol4276
              bout time i hope he can play this year.. that was horrible last year with his contract and then the circumstances
              Not just that but he always wanted to play for the Browns.

Comment

Working...
              X