PDA

View Full Version : Sweet, got my tickets lined up!

BlackMetalNinja
07-24-2007, 08:47 AM
Just talked to a guy I work with that has season tickets to the Hurricanes (I think he's one of the 32 fans they still have after last season) and he's hooking me up with 2 tickets to each of the 2 Sabres games down here for season ticket pricing! $100 for the 4 tickets! Much less hassle then I went through last year.

Oh, and given how empty the place will likely be, I'll have no trouble moving down to the lower level after the first period or so for both games.

carybillsfan
07-24-2007, 09:46 AM
Last year the only hassel was with the first game of the season, which was for season ticket holders/mini packs only. This year will be no problem to get sabres tickets. By the way in the Entertainment books there are buy 1 ticket get 1 free for upper levels.

LtFinFan66
07-24-2007, 09:56 AM
Nobody cares BMN

BlackMetalNinja
07-24-2007, 10:06 AM
Nobody cares BMN

Why don't you go play in your sandbox LT...

Yeah, the opener last year was a pain in my ass to get tickets for, but it's the same guy I got those tickets from that I'm getting these from... He also turned out to be the reason I got this job. Like I said, $25 a ticket is no big deal and I'll just end up moving down to the lower level like I did for the 2nd game last year anyways.

carybillsfan
07-25-2007, 09:08 PM
Where are you working now? You were working at Wally world when you first came down, right?

BlackMetalNinja
07-26-2007, 05:59 AM
Where are you working now? You were working at Wally world when you first came down, right?

Correct, I'm at IBM now though. You'll have to come out and meet Paul and I for a game sometime this season. We're at the Upper Deck pretty much every Sunday throughout the season.

carybillsfan
07-26-2007, 09:55 AM
Correct, I'm at IBM now though. You'll have to come out and meet Paul and I for a game sometime this season. We're at the Upper Deck pretty much every Sunday throughout the season.

Definately, I'll have to try and make it over there