• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Schobel94
    The Sack Master
    • Jan 2003

Jets Pass on Coles

The jets have offically announced they will not match Washington's offer for WR Coles

Barring a last-minute change of heart Wednesday, the Jets will not match the Redskins' $35 million offer sheet to wide receiver Laveranues Coles, ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli and several newspapers are reporting.
    Beware the sack master!
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

Thanks for the news! But FYI.... I'll move this to the nfl forum after awhile.

check out the NFL forum
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• superbills
      • Mar 2003

Good for Bills fans, bad for fantasy fans :xplode:
      "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
      Ronald Reagan
      40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Cntrygal
        Visually stunning but camera-shy.
        • Jul 2002

moved.
        Originally posted by notacon
        The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• The Spaz
          • Mar 2003

What I don't understand is the Redskins had an opportunity to go after Price which I feel is a better receiver and we would have had the 13th pick! Oh well the redskins will still suck. Go Bills!

Comment

Working...
          X