Sirius Radio Just Mentioned The Falcons Maybe Being Interested In Nall Or Edwards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8slayer
    • Feb 2005

Sirius Radio Just Mentioned The Falcons Maybe Being Interested In Nall Or Edwards

Surely it's all just them speculating but thought it was interesting.
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Sirius Radio Just Mentioned The Falcons Maybe Being Interested In Nall Or Edwards

they'll probably want someone with experience because Harrington sucks and there's a good chance their back up will see the field.

But that being said, who do they have that we may want? (Realistically of course- I'd love to trade Nall for Crumpler straight up but we all know that ain't happening).
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• gr8slayer
      • Feb 2005

Re: Sirius Radio Just Mentioned The Falcons Maybe Being Interested In Nall Or Edwards

Originally posted by OpIv37
      they'll probably want someone with experience because Harrington sucks and there's a good chance their back up will see the field.

But that being said, who do they have that we may want? (Realistically of course- I'd love to trade Nall for Crumpler straight up but we all know that ain't happening).
      5th, 6th, maybe a 7th? I'd take a 6th.

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by gr8slayer
        5th, 6th, maybe a 7th? I'd take a 6th.
        Edwards for a 3rd
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mudflap1
          Next Question!
          • Nov 2004

Nall for DeAngelo Hall? Nall for Rod Coleman? What a fortuitous move that would be!!!

Jon

Comment

• gr8slayer
            • Feb 2005

Losman for a first

Comment

• don137
              • Jul 2002

tell them to give Philly a call...I hear they have a Vick clone that goes by the name of Holcomb...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

WR Laurent Robinson
                COMING SOON...
                Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• gr8slayer
                  • Feb 2005

Originally posted by don137
                  tell them to give Philly a call...I hear they have a Vick clone that goes by the name of Holcomb...

Comment

• Bulldog
                    Top Dog
                    • Jan 2003

At this point, why wouldn't Atlanta go after Culpepper? He may be thier best option.
                    I only drink when I'm alone or with others.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

LOL. Trent Edwards hasn't even taken a regular-season snap and already he's the new Matt Schaub. Smart pick, Bills. Either Trent will be good for us, or some desperate team will give Buffalo a lot for him.

Comment

• gr8slayer
                        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Carlton Bailey
                        LOL. Trent Edwards hasn't even taken a regular-season snap and already he's the new Matt Schaub. Smart pick, Bills. Either Trent will be good for us, or some desperate team will give Buffalo a lot for him.
                        Again, it was more speculation than anything. They didn't point blank say "the Falcons are interested in Trent Edwards."

Comment

• Mad Bomber
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by OpIv37
                          I'd love to trade Nall for Crumpler straight up

Comment

• justasportsfan
                            • Jul 2002

Nall for a 3rd next year. Nall would love a chance to compete against Harrington instead of JP.
                            sacrifice1
                            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• DaBillzAhDaShiznit
                              • May 2004

With all the other options out there, I can't imagine why they would be looking to Buffalo.
                              My prediction? Drew Bledsoe comes out of retirement, and muddles his way through 6 games before being benched in favor of Harrington
                              "Show me a good loser and I will show you an idiot"
                              --Leo Durocher

Comment

Working...
                              X