billsburgh
07-26-2007, 07:45 AM
you beat me by 2 minutes.

Mr. Miyagi
07-26-2007, 07:52 AM
Why the hell not?

Night Train
07-26-2007, 07:54 AM
He's drunk on Maddog 20/20 and refuses to leave his dorm !

gr8slayer
07-26-2007, 07:58 AM
I'm sure if it was anything serious we would know something by now.

madness
07-26-2007, 07:59 AM
Did he stay up with Mikey until 2am last night?:nervous:

BAM
07-26-2007, 08:00 AM
I'm listening to WGR and apparently he isn't wearing any casts or crutches and there are no medical/training staff around him. Probably something very minor- likely not injury related.

Dr. Lecter
07-26-2007, 08:00 AM
I agree. Let's all blame Mikey!

madness
07-26-2007, 08:03 AM
From BB.com board...

GR55 says JP is standing on sidelines in sneakers, sweats, jersey, and no helmet...watching.

Dr. Lecter
07-26-2007, 08:04 AM
I think it is time to panic, over-react and flip out.

I bet Edwards starts opening day and Losman is cut by tomorrow.

BlackMetalNinja
07-26-2007, 08:05 AM
http://20below.mainetoday.com/blogs/reel/ChickenLittle_300x298.jpg

BuffaloBillsStampede
07-26-2007, 08:07 AM
I don't usually get worked up about this ****, but I have to say I am a little nervous right now. Imagine how much of a blow that could possiby be.

Mr. Miyagi
07-26-2007, 08:09 AM
He's just hungover that's all.

duhbilz
07-26-2007, 08:10 AM
Wow....just a tad bit of overreaction??

Michael82
07-26-2007, 08:10 AM
What the hell is wrong with the guy?!? He better not be injured! I hate the fact that Chris Brown won't say anymore. :ill:

Or maybe it is something as simple as Jauron wants to see the rookies/backups get more practice time in this morning. JP better be there practicing when I get there this afternoon! :mad:

gr8slayer
07-26-2007, 08:12 AM
What the hell is wrong with the guy?!? He better not be injured! I hate the fact that Chris Brown won't say anymore. :ill:

Or maybe it is something as simple as Jauron wants to see the rookies/backups get more practice time in this morning. JP better be there practicing when I get there this afternoon! :mad:
Like I said, if it was major we likely would have heard about it already. Here's an idea, why don't you get your ass over there and find out!

clumping platelets
07-26-2007, 08:13 AM
:blamelog:

TacklingDummy
07-26-2007, 08:13 AM
He's holding out for a new contract.

madness
07-26-2007, 08:15 AM
Isn't the first day usually aimed more towards the rookies? Maybe it's Nall vs. Edwards day and JP has the day off.

Patti120
07-26-2007, 08:16 AM
Definitely the Maddog 20/20. Looks like he's reverted back to his days as a freshman in college.

Michael82
07-26-2007, 08:20 AM
Isn't the first day usually aimed more towards the rookies? Maybe it's Nall vs. Edwards day and JP has the day off.
Good point. :pray:

OpIv37
07-26-2007, 08:22 AM
V coach wouldn't have sent it out of JP was GIVEN the day off.

Plus, it's the FIRST DAY- why the hell would they give him the day off?

If it's just a day or two I guess it's no big deal. But if it goes any longer than that, we might be in trouble. The two keys to our offense- JP and Lynch- aren't in camp. That's wonderful.

Patti120
07-26-2007, 08:23 AM
NALL BALL BABY!! for today anyways

bigbub2352
07-26-2007, 08:24 AM
Maybe Family emergency, or he hurt himself in the dorm last night, i watched three interveiws with him, he was ready to go wtf?

Michael82
07-26-2007, 08:24 AM
Maybe he pulled a hamstring on the way to his dorm.... :nervous: :ill:

TacklingDummy
07-26-2007, 08:26 AM
It's the first day. Big friggin deal.

jpdex12
07-26-2007, 08:26 AM
Maybe he has the flu or something bug related and we are in a panic for no reason???

Dr. Lecter
07-26-2007, 08:27 AM
Maybe he has the flu or something bug related and we are in a panic for no reason???

:rolleyes:

There is always reason to panic.

OpIv37
07-26-2007, 08:29 AM
:rolleyes:

There is always reason to panic.

the two most important players for the offense not on the field in camp?

Nah, nothing wrong with that. We'll be fine :rolleyes:

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-26-2007, 08:30 AM
Nothing like making a news story out of nothing....I could care less if he was practicing ballett on the sidelines and wearing a tutu today. (I take that back...that would be interesting) It's day #1.
If he is still roaming the sidelines in street clothes in a week from now, we probably need to be worried.

Michael82
07-26-2007, 08:31 AM

Actually, Lynch should be signed sometime today. Apparently they are close to a contract. My guess is that Marshawn Lynch will be here this afternoon and will practice in the first morning session tomorrow. :up:

OpIv37
07-26-2007, 08:32 AM
Actually, Lynch should be signed sometime today. Apparently they are close to a contract. My guess is that Marshawn Lynch will be here this afternoon and will practice in the first morning session tomorrow. :up:

that would be really good news.

And what are you doing at your computer instead of at camp?

Dr. Lecter
07-26-2007, 08:34 AM

Oh God.

Don't ask.

Go to NO-Tos.

Michael82
07-26-2007, 08:34 AM

It's a long story. Read the No-TOS zone. :fit:

Dr. Lecter
07-26-2007, 08:35 AM

Not on the field for the 1st practice.

(And I would say Evans is more important or just as important as either one)

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 08:37 AM
he probably thinks it's cinco de mayo

Mr. Miyagi
07-26-2007, 08:41 AM

We're doomed as always. 0-16 here we come.

OpIv37
07-26-2007, 08:42 AM
We're doomed as always. 0-16 here we come.

yeah, I know- it's such a pessimistic overreaction for me to think that our QB needs to practice with the team- where would I ever get such a lame idea that you have to practice to be good at a sport?

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 08:45 AM
Op already decided we suck before a snap was even made. OUr season is already lost as far as he's concerned .Makes you wonder why he's still worried about JP not practicing.

BidsJr
07-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Maybe Falcons reps were going to be at practice and they wanted to showcase Nall?

Or maybe JP is getting spanked for saying he wanted to be one of the best ever lol!

OpIv37
07-26-2007, 08:52 AM
Op already decided we suck before a snap was even made. OUr season is already lost as far as he's concerned .Makes you wonder why he's still worried about JP not practicing.

because whether you believe it or not, I want to see this team WIN. Their chances of winning are slim to none as it is, and this is the kind of crap that makes things worse, not better. Even if it's only slightly worse, that's really more than this team can afford.

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 08:53 AM
because whether you believe it or not, I want to see this team WIN. Their chances of winning are slim to none as it is, and this is the kind of crap that makes things worse, not better. Even if it's only slightly worse, that's really more than this team can afford.
it's done,. the season is gone. We suck. You already gave up. Threw in the white flag. You imitated the french . Don't bother.

OpIv37
07-26-2007, 08:56 AM
it's done,. the season is gone. We suck. You already gave up. Threw in the white flag. Don't bother.

If I threw in the white flag, why am I still posting here? Why do I have tickets for the Fins game in DECEMBER sitting on my counter? Why am I wearing a Bills polo to work today? Why did I just shell out $300 for Sunday Ticket and Superfan?

Yeah, I really gave up.... :rolleyes:

madness
07-26-2007, 08:56 AM
Maybe Falcons reps were going to be at practice and they wanted to showcase Nall?

Or maybe JP is getting spanked for saying he wanted to be one of the best ever lol!

You may be right. Reported over BB.com MB that Nall is taking snaps with the 1st team. A trade might be in the works.

Bulldog
07-26-2007, 09:00 AM
You may be right. Reported over BB.com MB that Nall is taking snaps with the 1st team. A trade might be in the works.

Maybe Losman is going to Atlanta.

Gunzlingr
07-26-2007, 09:02 AM
He has the runs.

Michael82
07-26-2007, 09:02 AM
Oh God! That would be the dumbest thing ever! I would hate Marv Levy and Dick Jauron for giving up on JP and never giving him a chance to prove that he's a ****ing star! :mad:

madness
07-26-2007, 09:03 AM

:rock:

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 09:03 AM
If I threw in the white flag, why am I still posting here?
Don't ask me. You're the one who said this.

Their chances of winning are slim to none as it is, :

the the french gave up before the germans even fired a shot. Why bother? They're gonna lose anyways. But they did show up to watch the germans march through their city. That's exactly what you're doing.

Losman
"I want to establish myself as one of the better quarterbacks in this league and eventually one of the best in the history of this game," said Losman. "If I don't say it or believe it it won't happen."

I'm glad Losman doesn't have your "I'm a loser but I'm gonna show up to take my beating" logic. If you can't see how pathetic you are , nothing I can do.

BidsJr
07-26-2007, 09:04 AM
There probably just trying to light his fire again this spring. He said yesterday he had to learn how to play when he wasn't pissed off. Maybe Fairchild would rather ruffle his feathers early.

ibatiger
07-26-2007, 09:04 AM

Who else would be taking reps with the ones if Losman is hurt? I don't think that means anything.

madness
07-26-2007, 09:09 AM
Who else would be taking reps with the ones if Losman is hurt? I don't think that means anything.

Why would Losman be hurt?

OpIv37
07-26-2007, 09:10 AM
Don't ask me. You're the one who said this.

the the french gave up before the germans even fired a shot. Why bother? They're gonna lose anyways. But they did show up to watch the germans march through their city. That's exactly what you're doing.

Losman
"I want to establish myself as one of the better quarterbacks in this league and eventually one of the best in the history of this game," said Losman. "If I don't say it or believe it it won't happen."

I'm glad Losman doesn't have your "I'm a loser but I'm gonna show up to take my beating" logic. If you can't see how pathetic you are , nothing I can do.

Losman gets paid ridiculous amounts of money, plus he is in a position to actually change the outcome, whereas I am not. The only way your French analogy works is if I was actually on the team and just stood around on the field during plays because there was no point in trying. But again, I'm not on the team.

I'd be pissed if someone on the team had my attitude too. But I'm not on the team. I'm a fan trying to make a prediction, and the most reasonable prediction is more mediocrity. Deal with it.

cocamide
07-26-2007, 09:11 AM
He probably got athletes foot in the dorm showers this morning. That, or he has diarreah from the cafeteria food.

Ebenezer
07-26-2007, 09:12 AM
Why would Losman be hurt?
on the radio this morning they said he was going above and beyond the call helping other teammates move into the dorms last night...lifting A/C units, carrying TVs...

madness
07-26-2007, 09:13 AM
on the radio this morning they said he was going above and beyond the call helping other teammates move into the dorms last night...lifting A/C units, carrying TVs...

:wtf: That's the rookies' job!

Mitchy moo
07-26-2007, 09:14 AM
Rookies usually start the first day, JP is fine.

Bufftp
07-26-2007, 09:15 AM
... look at the bright side Vick may become available on the cheap.......

;)

BidsJr
07-26-2007, 09:16 AM

And why the hell would they be letting these guys take a chance of pulling something?

You'd think there would be hired help to do all that crap for them.

Boy that would be a colossal blunder. Star QB out for year unloading teammates moving van.

dannyek71
07-26-2007, 09:18 AM
He probably got athletes foot in the dorm showers this morning. That, or he has diarreah from the cafeteria food.

I went to Fisher. I wouldnt blame him.

If they wanted to trade Nall, then JP could have still suited up for stretching + drills and just let Nall work out with the 1st team.

JP probably has an upset stomach or something or was dehydrated and they wanted to let him rest.

Night Train
07-26-2007, 09:19 AM
Oh God! That would be the dumbest thing ever! I would hate Marv Levy and Dick Jauron for giving up on JP and never giving him a chance to prove that he's a ****ing star! :mad:

LOL !

Patti120
07-26-2007, 09:19 AM
I think he was just trying to figure out who had the stash of maddog 20/20 last night.

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 09:20 AM
Losman gets paid ridiculous amounts of money, plus he is in a position to actually change the outcome, whereas I am not. The only way your French analogy works is if I was actually on the team and just stood around on the field during plays because there was no point in trying. But again, I'm not on the team.

But I'm not on the team. I'm a fan trying to make a prediction, and the most reasonable prediction is more mediocrity. Deal with it.

I don't care about what he get's paid. Winners don't go in thinking they are gonna get beaten but most losers do.

I don't have to deal with mediocrity. They haven't played a game yet. I don't know whether they are mediocre thanks for making my point.

I'd be pissed if someone on the team had my attitude too. You finally admit your way of thinking blows. Same goes with fans. You hate to be around fans with sand in vagin all the time even though the swam in the pool.

Michael82
07-26-2007, 09:21 AM
Oh God.....that would be assinine. Where's the Bills trainers and staff to help unload that ****? :ill:

HHURRICANE
07-26-2007, 09:23 AM
it's done,. the season is gone. We suck. You already gave up. Threw in the white flag. You imitated the french . Don't bother.

Is it unreasonable to think that it would be good to have our starting QB on the field for the first day of training camp?

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 09:26 AM
Is it unreasonable to think that it would be good to have our starting QB on the field for the first day of training camp?no. My point is, he already thinks our season is over. So why all the fuss about Jp not suiting up in the first day of camp?

OpIv37
07-26-2007, 09:27 AM
I don't care about what he get's paid. Winners don't go in thinking they are gonna get beaten but most losers do.

I don't have to deal with mediocrity. They haven't played a game yet. I don't know whether they are mediocre thanks for making my point.

. You finally admit your way of thinking blows. Same goes with fans. You hate to be around fans with sand in vagin all the time even though the swam in the pool.

you shouldn't be complaining about the fans- you should be complaining about the FO and the team for not putting a better product on the field.

And again- you act like no one has ever seen these guys play football before.

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 09:33 AM
you shouldn't be complaining about the fans- you should be complaining about the FO and the team for not putting a better product on the field. .for not puttin a better product on the field? You keep making my point. The season hasn't started :roflmao: Sorry bro. I don't play Ms. Cleo like you do.

And again- you act like no one has ever seen these guys play football before.

Bleh. Marv's sb teams had to start from somewhere. They didn't become sb teams overnight and I don't expect the same from this team. It's UNREALISTIC to expect the team to become playoff contenders overnite . Not even Polian could achieve that.

Let the season roll. Playoffs here we come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHURRICANE
07-26-2007, 09:33 AM
no. My point is, he already thinks our season is over. So why all the fuss about Jp not suiting up in the first day of camp?

Read Op's posts in this thread. What happened "to attack the post, not the poster"?

All he's saying is that we have a long way to go and not having key people on the field, day one, doesn't help.

Philagape
07-26-2007, 09:35 AM

With this administration I wouldn't rule that out

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 09:36 AM
Read Op's posts in this thread. What happened "to attack the post, not the poster"?

All he's saying is that we have a long way to go and not having key people on the field, day one, doesn't help.

Yeah I read OP's posts. He's already given up on the team for this season. Can't you read?

ibatiger
07-26-2007, 09:38 AM
Rookies usually start the first day, JP is fine.

Where did you get this from? There is nothing further from the truth. If Losman is not practicing, it is something to do with Losman himself. He obviously is a little sick or has a minor physical condition that warrants caution at this point.

Earthquake Enyart
07-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Oh God.....that would be assinine. Where's the Bills trainers and staff to help unload that ****? :ill:
Well, that midget sure can't carry much.

If a bunch of 300 pound guys can't take a TV up some stairs, it would be a sad state of affairs indeed.

Philagape
07-26-2007, 09:39 AM
Are any other veteran starters not in there?

dannyek71
07-26-2007, 09:42 AM
Well, that midget sure can't carry much.

If a bunch of 300 pound guys can't take a TV up some stairs, it would be a sad state of affairs indeed.

They have enough trouble getting themselves up those stairs at Fisher

HHURRICANE
07-26-2007, 09:46 AM
Yeah I read OP's posts. He's already given up on the team for this season. Can't you read?

No, he hasn't given up on the team. When people point out obvious concerns with the Bills why is it that they are always "haters" or not fans?

Everyone here wants the Bills to win and make the playoffs. Why post here if you weren't a fan?

I hope the Bills have a kick-ass camp and make the playoffs. GO BILLS!!! I know every fan that has voiced concerns about this team feels the same way!!

Dr. Lecter
07-26-2007, 09:47 AM

Maybe thier bosses asked them to help and he *****ed about it?

RockStar36
You guys crack me up. First practice of the year and all hell has broken loose. Take a pill people.

gil
maybe they want to keep Peter King from seeing him practice and writing one of his stupid articles that either totally trash JP or make him seem like the 2nd coming.

seriously though, the guy took every snap last season, if I'm not mistaken he was there for almost every OTA - I'm not worried yet.

gr8slayer
07-26-2007, 09:48 AM
V-Text said it was a strained back.

Ebenezer
07-26-2007, 09:49 AM
They have enough trouble getting themselves up those stairs at Fisher
I think they also said one of the TVs was a 52 inch plasma screen. They were talking about it on 97Rock.

streetkings01
07-26-2007, 09:50 AM
V-Text said it was a strained back.Per bb.com -
Head coach Dick Jauron reviled after the morning practice that quarterback J.P. Losman has a strained back and will be evaluated day-to-day. Losman did not participate in the morning session.

dannyek71
07-26-2007, 09:51 AM
Its funny to read all of these guesses over something small like this

gr8slayer
This could be somewhat of a good thing. Hopefully it will give Edwards some quality time. Good thing assuming it's nothing big of course.

TacklingDummy
I have a rich inside source that just interviewed JP and he recorded it with his cellphone. My source told him a bunch of people at the BillsZone is whining about him not practicing.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGDBR2L5kzI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eGDBR2L5kzI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

OpIv37
07-26-2007, 09:53 AM
You guys crack me up. First practice of the year and all hell has broken loose. Take a pill people.

did you watch the team last year? They need all the practice they can get.

Michael82
07-26-2007, 09:54 AM
I think they also said one of the TVs was a 52 inch plasma screen. They were talking about it on 97Rock.
They're bringing a ****ing 52-inch plasma screen TV to training camp!?!? :shocked:

Wow! Look how times have changed!

madness
07-26-2007, 09:55 AM
Per bb.com -
Head coach Dick Jauron reviled after the morning practice that quarterback J.P. Losman has a strained back and will be evaluated day-to-day. Losman did not participate in the morning session.

Well, looks like we have a QB that will never be able to put the team on his shoulders. :::

madness
07-26-2007, 09:56 AM
Losman sidelined

<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 10:54 AM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1637)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>LOSMAN SIDELINED: QB J.P. Losman has a strained lower back from lifting weights two days ago. The team is taking a day-to-day approach with the injury. Head coach Dick Jauron said Losman will be placed on PUP (Physically Unable to Perform), but in the preseason he can be removed from that list at any time.
--- </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 09:56 AM
No, he hasn't given up on the team. When people point out obvious concerns with the Bills why is it that they are always "haters" or not fans?

Everyone here wants the Bills to win and make the playoffs. Why post here if you weren't a fan?

I hope the Bills have a kick-ass camp and make the playoffs. GO BILLS!!! I know every fan that has voiced concerns about this team feels the same way!!

he already said we are going to suck. That means the season is lost. :ill:

TacklingDummy
07-26-2007, 09:57 AM
Well, looks like we have a QB that will never be able to put the team on his shoulders. :::

Rob Johnson was injury prone also.

4 years for JP and 3 of them with injuries.

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 09:57 AM
Losman sidelined

<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>Today
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 10:54 AM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1637)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>LOSMAN SIDELINED: QB J.P. Losman has a strained lower back from lifting weights two days ago. The team is taking a day-to-day approach with the injury. Head coach Dick Jauron said Losman will be placed on PUP (Physically Unable to Perform), but in the preseason he can be removed from that list at any time.

OMG , we're done. Sell the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 09:58 AM

:roflmao:

madness
07-26-2007, 10:03 AM

So what you're saying is that Rob Johnson is actually JP? That would be the only way this info has any revelance... them being two totally different people and all.

Michael82
07-26-2007, 10:04 AM
Losman sidelined

Why would they put him on the PUP? That means that they expect he will be out for a little while. Oh God. Just when I was getting all excited about seeing him in camp, throwing the receivers....he goes and strains his back and is now out for a week or so. :ill:

mikemac2001
07-26-2007, 10:05 AM
V-Text said it was a strained back.

Thought u didnt get V-text....I got like 3 waking me up this morning everytime i was like YA LYNCH IS SIGNED

BlackMetalNinja
07-26-2007, 10:06 AM
Why would they put him on the PUP? That means that they expect he will be out for a little while. Oh God. Just when I was getting all excited about seeing him in camp, throwing the receivers....he goes and strains his back and is now out for a week or so. :ill:

No way man, PUP... he's probably going to be out at least a month!!! /sarcasm

Calm down Mikey, no need to jump to conclusions already.

TedMock
07-26-2007, 10:06 AM

Every single player has minor injuries every single year. How is Losman injury prone? He started every game last season. I realize he missed significant time his rookie year with a broken leg, but did he miss any other time due to injury? I don't remember if he did or not, but I don't believe so.

Sitting out practices for what are essentially bumps and bruises does not make a player injury prone.

Yes, Rob Johnson was injury prone.

gr8slayer
07-26-2007, 10:07 AM
Thought u didnt get V-text....I got like 3 waking me up this morning everytime i was like YA LYNCH IS SIGNED
I called Vibe yesterday and they just manually signed me up :up:

madness
07-26-2007, 10:08 AM
Every single player has minor injuries every single year. How is Losman injury prone? He started every game last season. I realize he missed significant time his rookie year with a broken leg, but did he miss any other time due to injury? I don't remember if he did or not, but I don't believe so.

Sitting out practices for what are essentially bumps and bruises does not make a player injury prone.

Yes, Rob Johnson was injury prone.

Not only every game...

He finished the year 11th in the league with a QB rating of 84.9 as he became only the third Bills quarterback to take every snap in a season.

mikemac2001
07-26-2007, 10:10 AM
I called Vibe yesterday and they just manually signed me up :up:

Nice now we dont have to hear you *****ing about it ;)

ibatiger
07-26-2007, 10:44 AM
Its funny to read all of these guesses over something small like this

If the word "back" is used in the report, then it is almost by definition not something automatically small. Let's hope that in this case time reveals that it is small.

RockStar36
07-26-2007, 11:01 AM
I'm willing to bet that he is being held out strictly because it's the first day. If it was the middle of the season I'm sure he'd be in practice. There is just no need to rush him because of how early it is.

ScottLawrence
07-26-2007, 11:05 AM
So JP's going to wait until the two a days are over and then come back.

Sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

I don't get it, according to Chris Brown Losman came in yesterday claiming he wanted to be the best quarterback in the history of the game and was ready for camp but mentioned nothing about straining his back the day before.

madness
07-26-2007, 11:13 AM
He hurt his back from weightlifting two days earlier but was just carrying TV's and AC's just yesterday.

Lift with your legs, JP.

TacklingDummy
07-26-2007, 11:28 AM

He was injuried his first year, correct.

His second year he was also injuried and missed the last few games because of it.

His 3rd year, no injuries.

4th year, already starting out with an injury.

At least RJ's injuries were due to being on the field.

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 11:36 AM
His second year he was also injuried and missed the last few games because of it.
nope. That was a made up injury that Moolarkey made up so Holcomb could come in and play.

duhbilz
07-26-2007, 11:38 AM
nope. That was a made up injury that Moolarkey made up so Holcomb could come in and play.

You're joking...right?

TacklingDummy
07-26-2007, 11:42 AM

Link?

Sorry, Im going to believe a coach over an message board poster.

I think i've seen you use that arguement also.

BAM
07-26-2007, 11:48 AM
Yeah Mularkey would never make up excuses for anything... especially with why he wanted out of Buffalo. It was because of his kids right? Oh wait no it was because of too much pressure?

He was a joke of a coach even if they almost made the playoffs in 2004. Losman would be even that much better if Mularkey had just left him in all season.

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 11:49 AM
Link?

Sorry, Im going to believe a coach over an message board poster.

I think i've seen you use that arguement also.
I remember at that time Jp was saying he was ready to go. But Mularkey decided not to put him in.

Don't have the link and won't bother to look it up for you .

He isn't injury prone but since you're a hater i can't blame you for desperately trying to reach for things to make him look like he's injury prone.

I don't blame you for not believeing me and if you don't mind, I won't believe you hat he isn't injury prone.

I do however believe you wish he will get injured so you can say I told you so. I mean, you're a hater.

gr8slayer
07-26-2007, 11:51 AM
Yeah Mularkey would never make up excuses for anything... especially with why he wanted out of Buffalo. It was because of his kids right? Oh wait no it was because of too much pressure?

He was a joke of a coach even if they almost made the playoffs in 2004. Losman would be even that much better if Mularkey had just left him in all season.
P-O-T-Y

I need my hit.

Jan Reimers
07-26-2007, 11:52 AM
He's drunk on Maddog 20/20 and refuses to leave his dorm !
That would be an apt description of my college life.

Beantown_Pat
07-26-2007, 12:09 PM
You guys are worrying over nuttin.

TacklingDummy
07-26-2007, 12:38 PM
He isn't injury prone but since you're a hater i can't blame you for desperately trying to reach for things to make him look like he's injury prone.

I do however believe you wish he will get injured so you can say I told you so. I mean, you're a hater.

I don't need JP to get injuried again to prove he's injury prone. If getting injuried 3 times in 4 years is not injury prone enough for you, nothing is.

TacklingDummy
07-26-2007, 12:41 PM

I didn't like Mularkey either but the one thing he did do right was bench JP the first time.

Benching him the 2nd time was because of injury. So they say. If he wasn't injuried then he shouldn't have been benched the 2nd time.

Dr. Lecter
07-26-2007, 12:54 PM
I don't need JP to get injuried again to prove he's injury prone. If getting injuried 3 times in 4 years is not injury prone enough for you, nothing is.

He has not been injured 3 times. Missing a day of practice is not injured. If it was, every player in the elague would be injury prone.

Funny how you never called Willis Injury Prone.

SquishDaFish
07-26-2007, 12:59 PM
TD its the first day of camp. Just because they are holding him back because of a strain doesnt mean hes hurt. They are just being cautious. HEs not injury prone dummy. And I like to see you take a hit from Vincent like he did and see if you dont break something. Your hate is clouding your ****ty judgment. WAKE UP

Philagape
07-26-2007, 01:02 PM
Will someone please open a window? This thread reeks of troll turds.

Cleve
07-26-2007, 01:07 PM
If Losman gets 'excited' as he himself said, and injures himself just lifting weights, how is he going to have the cool collected head on the field and good judgment required to get this team to the championship game?

TedMock
07-26-2007, 02:24 PM
He was injuried his first year, correct.

His 3rd year, no injuries.

4th year, already starting out with an injury.

At least RJ's injuries were due to being on the field.

I guess we have different views of what an "injury" really is in sports. I thought Losman was suited up and ready to play when he missed those games in year 2. I question the QB revolving door, but that's only speculation on my part. Straining his back just before the first practice does not constitute injury in my book. nic, ding, bump, bruise, sore, swelling - yes. Injury - no. A lot of players miss practice for these reasons. Injury prone is something I have not seen out of Losman. If he starts losing actual P.T., that is another story. If anything, this kid is tough. He's taken some mammoth shots on the field (some his own fault) and gets up everytime. I don't know if he'll ever be a top-tier QB, but he is a tough kid.

PECKERWOOD
07-26-2007, 02:27 PM
Shoot Losman is sore, the WORLD IS GOING TO END! GAHHHHH! Where's the nearest girl? I want to get laid before the sky falls!! Meh, no girls in sight, the lotion and Jessica Alba pictures will have to do.

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 02:28 PM
I guess we have different views of what an "injury" really is in sports. I thought Losman was suited up and ready to play when he missed those games in year 2. I question the QB revolving door, but that's only speculation on my part. Straining his back just before the first practice does not constitute injury in my book. nic, ding, bump, bruise, sore, swelling - yes. Injury - no. A lot of players miss practice for these reasons. Injury prone is something I have not seen out of Losman. If he starts losing actual P.T., that is another story. If anything, this kid is tough. He's taken some mammoth shots on the field (some his own fault) and gets up everytime. I don't know if he'll ever be a top-tier QB, but he is a tough kid.
are you guys taking him seriously? He's just trying to get a rise out of us.

Jp injury prone? That's like saying Flutie is 5'11

TacklingDummy
07-26-2007, 04:33 PM
He has not been injured 3 times. Missing a day of practice is not injured. If it was, every player in the elague would be injury prone.

Why did JP miss practice today?

Dr. Lecter
07-26-2007, 05:15 PM
Why did JP miss practice today?

So any player that misses practice is injured?

TacklingDummy
07-26-2007, 09:00 PM
So any player that misses practice is injured?

In JP's case, Yep.

You're the one who said JP isn't injuried, not me.

SABURZFAN
07-26-2007, 09:10 PM
Will someone please open a window? This thread reeks of troll turds.

TD is doing his best to freshen this thread but they're too many trolls.