PDA

View Full Version : Lynch deal coming today?

madness
07-26-2007, 08:35 AM
LYNCH DEAL COMING TODAY?
We're hearing that a contract agreement between the Buffalo Bills and running (http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm#) back Marshawn Lynch, the No. 12 overall selection in the draft, could be in place as early as Thursday morning.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

:gobills:

gr8slayer
07-26-2007, 08:37 AM
Please make it happen Marv.

Michael82
07-26-2007, 08:48 AM
:bf1:

M
07-26-2007, 08:49 AM
D*mn, I'm never going to get any work done today. I keep checking the posts to see what the h*ll is going on.

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 08:49 AM
Pffft, it's PFT.

Mr. Miyagi
07-26-2007, 09:11 AM
Pffft, it's PFT.
PFT has been very accurate in the recent past.

jpdex12
07-26-2007, 09:58 AM
D*mn, I'm never going to get any work done today. I keep checking the posts to see what the h*ll is going on.

Yeah, just when my life was returning to somehwhat normal conditions, training camp started up today and I have relapsed into obsessive fandomonium! It's like a drug! Or some jealous rage,..checking every five friggin minutes.

Help me I love it!

justasportsfan
07-26-2007, 10:00 AM
PFT has been very accurate in the recent past.
pfffft !

carybillsfan
07-26-2007, 10:08 AM
Why does it take so long for players to get a contract in football? Half of the NBA's first round has already signed, hell even the NHL has their first overall signed. I never understood why they can't get these guys locked up like a week after the draft, all the financials are already set before the draft. With all this waiting to sign players, maybe Darcy Reiger in the wrong league.

Stewie
07-26-2007, 10:12 AM
Why does it take so long for players to get a contract in football? Half of the NBA's first round has already signed, hell even the NHL has their first overall signed. I never understood why they can't get these guys locked up like a week after the draft, all the financials are already set before the draft. With all this waiting to sign players, maybe Darcy Reiger in the wrong league.

NBA rookie contracts are pre-determined. There really isn't much to negotiate, if anything.

NFL financials are definitely not set before the draft.. The only guarantee is that guys will make more coin than the guy drafted at the same slot the previous year.

mikemac2001
07-26-2007, 10:12 AM

Its bc those leagues suck

bigbub2352
07-26-2007, 10:18 AM
Marshawn in camp would be excellent for his development get it done Jom Overdorff, also get Darwins ass in here too, 103.3 the Edge in Buffalo is reporting that more talks have accorded between the Bills and his agent!

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-26-2007, 10:30 AM
The owners and the league have tried several times in the past to work some terms into the CBA with regard to a deadline for picks to sign, or a preset "salary schedule". It just so happens that it is one of those items they have to give up to get something else they want more. It might happen someday, but the player's union is very much against it because it would not allow for "extraordinary talent" to be compensated above and beyond the typical.

The Spaz
07-26-2007, 10:37 AM
Wow he "could" be signed today. They really went out on a limb there.:shakeno: