• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Can WGR suck MORE????

They are spending the WHOLE DAMN SHOW talking about the best way to get to work!

ITS THE FIRST ****ING DAY OF TRAINING CAMP!

Do some real work!

90% of the people here would do a MUCH better job than ANY of these hacks!

• justasportsfan
    • Jul 2002

Re: Can WGR suck MORE????

huh?
    sacrifice1
    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• hydro
      • Oct 2005

I know exactly what you are talking about. I was thinking the same thing...
      BERNIAC!

Comment

• X-Era
        • Feb 2005

Originally posted by hydrosmak
        I know exactly what you are talking about. I was thinking the same thing...
        Its the 5:00pm rush hour???

You guys flippin BLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• X-Era
          • Feb 2005

Originally posted by justasportsfan
          huh?
          The flippin JUGS went and JUGS and then JUGS!!! How JUGS wrong is th-JUGS!

I JUGS, and if I JUGS, then JUGS

JUGS.................................................................................................................................................

Comment

• hydro
            • Oct 2005

But in all seriousness, what is there really to talk about? Just cus its the first day of training camp doesn't mean there is anything news worthy.
            BERNIAC!

Comment

• X-Era
              • Feb 2005

Originally posted by hydrosmak
              But in all seriousness, what is there really to talk about? Just cus its the first day of training camp doesn't mean there is anything news worthy.
              How about a lengthy report of what they saw? Not all day, but how about..at say the rush hour? Would seem to make sense for a Buffalo radio channel when its the first frikkin day of training camp.

Its a Buffalo sports channel.

****ing, scamming, sum-b Regis a-holes scewed us out of Empire Sports, they would be covering the Bills right now.

Comment

• eyedog
                • Jul 2002

They can't tell you what they saw because they don't understand/know what they saw.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

Personally, I myself would be much better.

Comment

• X-Era
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by eyedog
                    They can't tell you what they saw because they don't understand/know what they saw.
                    They blew me away in a question session on Bills trivia. All from the SB years. Maybe that makes the point. The media knows whats hot, not everything. And since the Bills havent been hot, they dont care and dont pay close attention.

You look at the one question on what two players the Bills took in last years draft, they couldnt answer it, yet they nailed the kick returner from 1990. Who the hell was that guy?

Honestly, the media is JUST like the players, its all about what they have done, not what they will do.

Every year, they pick LAST years best teams to be THE teams this year. Every year, they pick LAST years studs to be stud this year.

No one picked Colston tobe anything, but our own Draftboy did a great job on finding him.

Thanks, but no thanks. Ill take here and now over re-living the nastalgia any day of the week.

Comment

• Carlton Bailey

I was listening to their show earlier and was absolutely infuriated. The fact that they're having people call in to give them directions somewhere made me sick, and I turned the radio off because of it. I understand no Bills talk before today, but now's the time. It's friggin training camp, for God's sake.

Comment

• Nighthawk
                        Getting old waiting for a championship in Buffalo!
                        • Jul 2002

The station is an absolute joke and they think they're the greatest. Too bad there isn't another Sports station to compete with these jokers. Brad Ryder is the absolutely biggest tool on the station. He's basically a Sabres' FO apologists and everything they do is the right thing. He really shouldn't even be employed.

Comment

• blue on blue
                          • Jul 2002

No, it is impossible to be as unintereting as Schoop. They seem to take delight--I am talking flaming delight--in hating the Bills. Kind of like the kid in jr. high that wore the Miami #13 to school when we played the Dolphins.

I think it's a matter of ignorance. They talked for 2 straight months, four hours a day, about whether or not we'd keep Drury, but they just can't summon an intelligent observation about the Bills. It is very perverse, bordering on bizarre.

I just re-read my post. I was hanging it all on Schoop (however you spell it). I am no longer letting Bulldog off the hook, either. He hasn't said an interesting or informative thing in years.

I swear to you that I take 45 minutes to drive home and in that entire time--on the inaugural show of the 2007 football "season," they guessed at which QB's wore # 7 in the NFL. 45 minutes of that! They are torture.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
                            • Sep 2004

WGR has the Sabres contract for games, but not for the bills, so they are going to be way more pro sabres and give the backseat to the bills regardless.

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                              Defies all logic
                              • Oct 2006

The crystal ship, is being filled a thousand girls and a thousand thrills! Oops, wrong thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X