X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Did I read this right?

Also on Regier’s offseason agenda is exploring the possibility of contract extensions for three players who next summer could become unrestricted free agents: defensemen Campbell and Dmitri Kalinin and winger Jochen Hecht.

How much does a guy get paid to play 2:15 out of 60min in a game over the course of let's say 3 seasons????

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • camelcowboy
    • Mar 2005

Re: Did I read this right?

relax has darcy ever extented a player before they're contract expired? All three are as good as gone.

Comment

• LABillsFan
      • Aug 2002

Originally posted by camelcowboy
      relax has darcy ever extented a player before they're contract expired? All three are as good as gone.
      :ROFL: has nothing to do about relaxation. Thought it was interesting and posted it.

Comment

• ddaryl
        Everything I post is sexual inuendo
        • Jan 2005

well at least he's actually looking ahead now.

Comment

• SabreEleven
          • Aug 2002

What has the FO done this offseason besides nothing? They did nothing and let Briere and Drury go...they did nothing and let Edmonton negotiate with one of our players...so our strategy is to do nothing?

Comment

• OpIv37
            Acid Douching Asswipe
            • Sep 2002

Originally posted by LABillsFan
            Also on Regier’s offseason agenda is exploring the possibility of contract extensions for three players who next summer could become unrestricted free agents: defensemen Campbell and Dmitri Kalinin and winger Jochen Hecht.

How much does a guy get paid to play 2:15 out of 60min in a game over the course of let's say 3 seasons????

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/sa...ry/127431.html
            I hate to say it but I'm not so sure we should re-sign Campbell. The guy was so good at the beginning of the year, and then once he got his All-Star slot, his effort and concentration went way down. I really don't know what happened to him- he looked like an elite, well-rounded defender at the start of the season and a pretty average one by the end of the season.
            MiKiDo Facebook
            MiKiDo Website

Comment

• GThirst
              • Jul 2006

If we can get Campbell for an affordable price, do it. Hecht will obviously come relatively cheap and is essential for the PK. Kalinin has lots of potential and is very good on the powerplay. HOWEVER, if we do lose one of our d-men, we have plenty of depth talent to replace them. Nathan Paetsch deserves a full spot on the team, and will clearly develop into at least a top 4 OD.

Comment

• LABillsFan
                • Aug 2002

Maybe a fluke year for Campbell. Everyone is going to have to step up this year, I think they should wait on him. I know teams will throw a lot of money at him but he is on my so so list if he is retained or not.

Comment

Working...
                X