1 p.m. August 1 on ESPN

http://areyouwatchingthis.com/tv/airings/5803320

Luisito23
07-27-2007, 12:48 PM
Gracias...:beers:...

GO BILLS!!!!!!!

Carlton Bailey
07-27-2007, 01:01 PM
A mod should sticky this thread. I know I'll forget to watch that if I'm not constantly reminded.

BlackMetalNinja
07-27-2007, 02:11 PM
Yes, must find it on the DVR... thanks for the heads up!

ublinkwescore
07-28-2007, 01:12 PM
Well, I can watch the first half of it, then I gotta go to work.

Philagape
08-01-2007, 08:35 AM
Reminder bump

BlackMetalNinja
08-01-2007, 08:44 AM
I was just getting ready to do the same. Got the DVR set up to record it this afternoon! :up:

JJamezz
08-01-2007, 09:16 AM
Thanks!

Philagape
08-01-2007, 12:29 PM
Very nice! :up:

Luisito23
08-01-2007, 12:32 PM
Man I can't believe I slept throught it....:madyell:....I only got to watch the last 5 mins....but man it felt so GOOD to watch our team!!!.......Does anyone know when I can watch the encore?????.....

GO BILLS!!!!!

Bling
08-01-2007, 01:13 PM
I saw it. I also saw the Miami one. In case you guys have never seen them, you'd swear this was your team's year after watching that.

BlackMetalNinja
08-01-2007, 01:31 PM
I can't find anything about a replay of it anywhere I've looked...

SyraBillsLican
08-01-2007, 08:56 PM
I agree completely. In the fin's one, it skipped right to week 8 without mentioning one thing about any loss. i found that pretty humorous.

Entertaining, if not accurate.

BlackMetalNinja
08-01-2007, 09:04 PM
I finally watched this earlier this evening. It was definitely nice, but you guys are right, after watching that I felt like this team was going to go 11-5 or something all the sudden! I forgot how badass Lee Evans was against Houston last year!

I'm also very glad they didn't show any of that Bears game! :couch:

Bling
08-01-2007, 09:04 PM
I agree completely. In the fin's one, it skipped right to week 8 without mentioning one thing about any loss. i found that pretty humorous.

Entertaining, if not accurate.

:rofl: You noticed that too? I was thinking back, and remembered we had only one win. I think it was against Tennessee, and they begged us to win. If Vince Young was in there, he'd have mauled us.

BrunnyJ
08-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Last year here in Australia they showed all of them back to back before the kick off of the first game, when I watched it I was sure that Buffalo would end up with a Superbowl win. They Pump up anything.

evol4276
08-02-2007, 03:08 AM
meh its espn.. im sure the entire time it was on the sound was muted and looped over it was trey wingo yelling "tony romo! t.o! eli manning! pacman jones! VINCE YOUNG!!!!" over and over and over and over and over and over (you get the point)

madness
08-02-2007, 07:56 AM
Bills are going to win the SB!!! :snicker:

Yes, it definitely makes you feel that way but it doesn't bother me.

This video is the pep rally before the big game. I was ready to go outside and jack up the garbage man after watching it this morning!

:gobills:

BlackMetalNinja
08-02-2007, 08:24 AM
I was ready to go outside and jack off the garbage man after watching it this morning!

:shutup: :wtf: :huh:

!Papacrunk!
08-02-2007, 08:36 AM
I'm also very glad they didn't show any of that Bears game! :couch:

that was the game I'm glad they showed for us, it was our SB

madness
08-02-2007, 08:43 AM
:shutup: :wtf: :huh:

:rofl: A little hint - it's better if you don't do it right after the original post so everyone can't compare. :up:

BlackMetalNinja
08-02-2007, 08:44 AM
:rofl: A little hint - it's better if you don't do it right after the original post so everyone can't compare. :up:

Except I wasn't really trying to be a jerk, just get a cheap laugh or two!

madness
08-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Except I wasn't really trying to be a jerk, just get a cheap laugh or two!

I know you weren't, it just makes the funny last a little bit longer.

TigerJ
08-02-2007, 12:10 PM
I heard on WGR that Willis McGahee is not in it period. No mention made of his name, no video with him in it, no occasion where he talks to the camera. Levy has too much class to speak negatively about him in public, but the total absence of McGahee from the video yearbook speaks volumes about the Bills' opinion of McGahee and his diarhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain since he was traded.

Philagape
08-02-2007, 12:12 PM
I heard on WGR that Willis McGahee is not in it period. No mention made of his name, no video with him in it, no occasion where he talks to the camera. Levy has too much class to speak negatively about him in public, but the total absence of McGahee from the video yearbook speaks volumes about the Bills' opinion of McGahee and his diarhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain since he was traded.

There is video that includes him. I think it was when they were focusing on Peters

madness
08-02-2007, 12:22 PM
There is video that includes him. I think it was when they were focusing on Peters

Yep, Peters clears out the lane and McGahee runs it in for the TD.

Schobel94
08-02-2007, 12:34 PM
They do it for all the players who don't return, for every team. There is also no Fletcher, Spikes, or Clements. There are some shots of these guys sometimes, like the first play at NE, but they don't mention them by name, they do this every year for every team.

Bling
08-02-2007, 12:52 PM
There was ZERO footage of Nick Satan. There was zero footage of Daunte Culpepper. There was zero mention of Joey Harrington.

BlackMetalNinja
08-02-2007, 01:22 PM
There was ZERO footage of Nick Satan. There was zero footage of Daunte Culpepper. There was zero mention of Joey Harrington.

So did they focus on Cleo Lemon!?!??!

Bling
08-02-2007, 01:37 PM
So did they focus on Cleo Lemon!?!??!

Let me think. First it was this interview with Cam Cameron. Then it was he talking to some kid. Then it was Ronnie Brown, and how they think he's the next LT. Then it went straight into week 8. Then it went every week for 4 weeks, then it stopped. Went back to Ronnie Brown. Then how Cam Cameron will put Chris Chambers back on the map. Jason Taylor has yet to reach his peak. Trent Green is going to put the offense back, Ted Ginn is the fastest WR in years, and Miami's Defense is aging but they keep proving everyone wrong.

BlackMetalNinja
08-02-2007, 01:47 PM
Let me think. First it was this interview with Cam Cameron. Then it was he talking to some kid. Then it was Ronnie Brown, and how they think he's the next LT. Then it went straight into week 8. Then it went every week for 4 weeks, then it stopped. Went back to Ronnie Brown. Then how Cam Cameron will put Chris Chambers back on the map. Jason Taylor has yet to reach his peak. Trent Green is going to put the offense back, Ted Ginn is the fastest WR in years, and Miami's Defense is aging but they keep proving everyone wrong.

Wow, that's an even better hatchet job than ours!