• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • M
    • Aug 2006

Chris Brown Camp Notes (2nd Day)

This should make some people happy.

Also along the defensive front Jason Jefferson has been getting second team reps at nose tackle alongside McCargo the past couple of practices. It appears as though he may be making a move over Tim Anderson. Anderson still gets some second team reps here and there, but is also seeing reps on the third team of late.

Here's a link to the rest of the notes (toward the bottom of the page)

Let's Go Bills ... B B B B B B Bills!
  • Philagape
    WIN NOW
    • Jul 2002

Re: 2nd day Camp Notes

Let the Tim Anderson Cut Watch begin
    "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
    2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
      Zero for Zero!
      • Mar 2003

Chris Brown Camp Report

As Bills top pick Marshawn Lynch stepped out onto the practice field at St. John Fisher Friday, Bills running backs coach Eric Studesville was right on his shoulder. He remained there for the next 15 minutes as he tried to give Lynch a quick refresher course on the offense.

"He was just letting me look over the script a little and get the terminology going back in my brain and clicking with the ones and twos with what we have to do," said Lynch. "The play calling mainly."

Lynch participated in individual drills, but did not take a single rep in an extended 7-on-7 segment Friday morning. However, while watching the other backs take the reps Lynch was focused in and actually mimicking the motions that fit the play call.

"I missed that first practice so I just have to get back into it," said Lynch.

The Bills versatile back had just two carries in 11-on-11 and didn't see much action, and actually had a mental error on the first running play he had. That's why the plan is to ease him back in so he can pick things up naturally instead of being overloaded.

Originally posted by mysticsoto
      Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

• DraftBoy
        Administrator
        • Jul 2002

Re: Chris Brown Camp Notes (2nd Day)

Merged!
        COMING SOON...
        Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
        We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• mysticsoto
          Too sober for this...
          • Apr 2004

I liked these tidbits:

Two plays later a bobbled pass by Josh Reed was pulled out of the air by Keith Ellison for an interception and what would have likely been a touchdown. Ellison now has three interceptions in as many practices.

Keith Ellison - an interception machine!!!

----------------------------------------------------------

On Parrish's "return" he immediately sprinted on an angle to his right. Respecting Parrish's speed Aiken went out in the same direction to close the space. For a moment Aiken's view of Parrish was blocked by the "blocker" player in between the two. That was all Parrish needed.
          By the time Aiken saw Parrish again he had already passed him. Parrish had doubled back making a hard cut in the other direction behind his "blocker" and Aiken was left standing there by himself with no one to wrap up. Hoots and hollers were heard across the practice field after that rep.

Go Parrish...we need more of this...

McCargo appears to be pretty sound with his run game assignments and is not drawing the ire of defensive line coach Bill Kollar who is praising him more than anything these first two days.

Hopefully McCargo pans out, as we could really use him stepping up!

Comment

• DraftBoy
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

I cant stand this column, he concentrated solely on the name players. Mikey's is 1000x better than this pos column.
            COMING SOON...
            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Michael82
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
              I cant stand this column, he concentrated solely on the name players. Mikey's is 1000x better than this pos column.
              Thanks man!

Comment

• im4bflo
                the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
                • Sep 2003

I liked these tidbits:

Two plays later a bobbled pass by Josh Reed was pulled out of the air by Keith Ellison for an interception and what would have likely been a touchdown. Ellison now has three interceptions in as many practices.

Keith Ellison - an interception machine!!!

On Parrish's "return" he immediately sprinted on an angle to his right. Respecting Parrish's speed Aiken went out in the same direction to close the space. For a moment Aiken's view of Parrish was blocked by the "blocker" player in between the two. That was all Parrish needed.
                By the time Aiken saw Parrish again he had already passed him. Parrish had doubled back making a hard cut in the other direction behind his "blocker" and Aiken was left standing there by himself with no one to wrap up. Hoots and hollers were heard across the practice field after that rep.

Go Parrish...we need more of this...

McCargo appears to be pretty sound with his run game assignments and is not drawing the ire of defensive line coach Bill Kollar who is praising him more than anything these first two days.

Hopefully McCargo pans out, as we could really use him stepping up!

I like those tidbits too...
                More picks, and McCargo back in the lineup, and especially Parrish's play, I really hope he get's to play more WR like he want's to, he's a playmaker that needs the rock more than he's getting.

Comment

• RedEyE
                  • Jul 2002

Hey Reed, "HANG ONTO THE FOOTBALL!!!"

Cut Sam Aiken

Comment

• justasportsfan
                    • Jul 2002

I liked these tidbits:
                    I wouldn't be reading too much into those reports Alex without running it through some people here who can read into articles. Chris Brown might be lying.
                    sacrifice1
                    https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

No comments on Langston Walker?

Comment

Working...
                      X