PDA

View Full Version : Aaron Schobel in "limited action" in camp

OpIv37
07-28-2007, 01:47 PM
He's in sweats and didn't participate in any 11 on 11 drills, but did minor position drills.

This is from Mikey via text message- he sent it to me this morning but I was out and didn't have a chance to post it earlier.

Jaybird
07-28-2007, 02:45 PM
we know what he can do, so its alright

Wys Guy
07-28-2007, 02:49 PM
He's in sweats and didn't participate in any 11 on 11 drills, but did minor position drills.

This is from Mikey via text message- he sent it to me this morning but I was out and didn't have a chance to post it earlier.

Great petition Op!!!

Outrageous!!!

OpIv37
07-28-2007, 06:28 PM
Great petition Op!!!

Outrageous!!!

thanks- it's actually going really well and getting tons of responses.

Michael82
07-28-2007, 06:47 PM
oops, i totally forgot to put this in my report. :doh:

Thanks for posting it, Op! :up:

Goobylal
07-28-2007, 06:51 PM
thanks- it's actually going really well and getting tons of responses.
Don't speed.

OpIv37
07-29-2007, 10:36 AM
Don't speed.
:rolleyes:

The punishment has to fit the crime.

People shouldn't speed but they shouldn't have to pay $1250 if they do, especially when people who live 8 miles away in MD would only have to pay $200 for the same offense. They already tried these laws in Michigan and NJ with disastrous results- people driving on suspended licenses, clogged courts, inability to pay for most of the fees, people running from the cops because they don't want to get caught driving on suspended licenses, etc.

I don't know why people think vehicles can't be operated safely above a certain speed just because the government painted a number on a sign. The federal government has guidelines for how to set speed limits and most of the time they're not even followed- speed limits are set as a political decision that has nothing to do with safety or facilitating the flow of traffic.