PDA

View Full Version : BillsZone Training Camp Report 7/28/2007 AM Session

Michael82
07-28-2007, 06:28 PM
http://www.billszone.com/mtimages/2007/Photo024b.jpg

Bills Training Camp Gallery Saturday, July 28 2007 (http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=448)

Here we go! Day 3 of Buffalo Bills Training camp. This is the final day of double practice sessions. After three days of two-a-days, Coach Dick Jauron has the team scheduled for only one practice each day, starting Monday. It also will be the beginning of the faster paced, hard hitting practices when the players will start wearing pads. Today was another great day outside, so the Buffalo Bills were able to get all their drills done without any problems. The only difference was that they practiced on the Growney Stadium turf due to the grass fields being wet from last night's rain. Other than that, it was business as usual. The Bills spent a lot of time on special teams and did some no huddle and the usual individual drills, along with the full team 11-on-11 drills, plus some 7-on-7 drills.......

http://www.billszone.com/mtlog/archives/2007/07/28/billszone_training_camp_report_7282007_am_session.php

BADTHINGSMAN
07-28-2007, 06:34 PM
Great report Mikey!! :up:

SquishDaFish
07-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Thanx Mikey you da man bro

Michael82
07-28-2007, 06:41 PM
No problem! Glad you guys like it. :up:

RoanokeVABillsFan
07-28-2007, 06:54 PM
:bf1: Like it. We Love it. For the people that can't be there, this is the best source of information we have. I can't believe you can keep track of all the stuff going on. Keep up the great work!

billsburgh
07-28-2007, 06:57 PM
thanks Mikey. I really like the picture you have at the top of the report.

Michael82
07-28-2007, 06:59 PM
thanks Mikey. I really like the picture you have at the top of the report.
thanks, when I type these...I spend time trying to figure out the right picture to use up top and that usually delays me for getting it up. :doh:

billsburgh
07-28-2007, 07:00 PM
thanks, when I type these...I spend time trying to figure out the right picture to use up top and that usually delays me for getting it up. :doh:
it's now the background on my laptop

Dr. Lecter
07-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Who is getting most of the work at RG?

billsburgh
07-28-2007, 07:08 PM
according to the puppet Chris Brown, Whittle and Preston have been getting equal time at the spot. One day Preston lines up as 1st RG and Whittle is backup center and then the next day the flip flop.

Michael82
07-28-2007, 07:08 PM
Preston, but not by a lot. They are rotating a lot between him and Whittle. IMO, Aaron Merz should get a shot too. He's done pretty good at LG when I have seen him and I think he might do better than either Duke or Whittle.

Michael82
07-28-2007, 07:10 PM
it's now the background on my laptop
Did you want a bigger copy of it?

billsburgh
07-28-2007, 07:12 PM
Did you want a bigger copy of it?
sure, that would be great.

Michael82
07-28-2007, 07:16 PM
sure, that would be great.
Here ya go.....

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/Photo024%7E49.jpg

billsburgh
07-28-2007, 07:23 PM
Here ya go.....

http://www.billszone.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/Photo024%7E49.jpg
much better. thanks. on a side note, Peters is HUGE.

Michael82
07-28-2007, 07:29 PM
much better. thanks. on a side note, Peters is HUGE.

no problem. Yeah he is HUGE, but he doesn't really look fat. He's just a big guy. :up:

billsburgh
07-28-2007, 07:35 PM
no problem. Yeah he is HUGE, but he doesn't really look fat. He's just a big guy. :up:
if Marshawn is smart, he will quickly become best friends with Peters and Dockery. they are going to help make him a star.

Michael82
07-28-2007, 07:38 PM
if Marshawn is smart, he will quickly become best friends with Peters and Dockery. they are going to help make him a star.
JP already learned that last year. :up:

im4bflo
07-28-2007, 10:51 PM
according to the puppet Chris Brown, Whittle and Preston have been getting equal time at the spot. One day Preston lines up as 1st RG and Whittle is backup center and then the next day the flip flop.

Coach was really talking up Whittle, after practice, I'd say he's in front, but they're letting Preston work for it too. There's a way to go, and they haven't even been hitting yet, so may the better man win.

Michael82
07-29-2007, 12:15 AM
Coach was really talking up Whittle, after practice, I'd say he's in front, but they're letting Preston work for it too. There's a way to go, and they haven't even been hitting yet, so may the better man win.
between those two....I think Whittle is the better guard. But I would actually prefer Aaron Merz to get a chance in the competition too. He's pretty good.

im4bflo
07-29-2007, 12:28 AM
between those two....I think Whittle is the better guard. But I would actually prefer Aaron Merz to get a chance in the competition too. He's pretty good.

Good point, Mike.
And thanks a lot for the excellent effort you put into all this, we really appreciate it! You've really gotten better year to year, and I hope you get that photography gig on the field, that would ROCK!
Don't forget to strap your pads on Monday LOL!
Camp is really going to be good now.
Thanks again bud :up::bf1:

Michael82
07-29-2007, 07:49 AM
Good point, Mike.
And thanks a lot for the excellent effort you put into all this, we really appreciate it! You've really gotten better year to year, and I hope you get that photography gig on the field, that would ROCK!
Don't forget to strap your pads on Monday LOL!
Camp is really going to be good now.
Thanks again bud :up::bf1:
Thanks for the compliments, man! That means a lot coming from you. :up:

BTW....which part of the notes do you prefer? My extra points or the actual report with each play by play?

ddaryl
07-29-2007, 09:35 AM
One thing I have defintely noticed in these reports is how the 1st string offense appears to be completely insynch and on fire. The no huddle being used extensively.

numerous 10yd or more reception, and it seems like JP is hitting almost every pass. Lynch out of the backfield is jsut what we needed, and Everett stepping it up some.

The O is definitely going to be excitnig this year. Hopefully our D will benefit from practicing against a high octane O

HHURRICANE
07-29-2007, 09:39 AM

I have heard so many good things about Merz and Butler. I'm surprised that Preston is getting this much starting time.

Can you believe it? We actually have depth on the OL!!! I think our OL is going to be one of the best in the league. I really do!!

Michael82
07-29-2007, 11:54 AM
I have heard so many good things about Merz and Butler. I'm surprised that Preston is getting this much starting time.

Can you believe it? We actually have depth on the OL!!! I think our OL is going to be one of the best in the league. I really do!!
I know what you mean...isn't it shocking? I'm still not sold on Walker yet. But I'll give him a chance. :up:

im4bflo
07-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Thanks for the compliments, man! That means a lot coming from you. :up:

BTW....which part of the notes do you prefer? My extra points or the actual report with each play by play?

I like both! I can't get enough BILLS hype!
If I had to choose, probably the extra points.
But the play by play is great to! :up:
And the photo's!