PDA

View Full Version : Pacman To Join TNA Wrestling

gr8slayer
07-30-2007, 07:01 AM
Big possible signing for TNA.

Multiple sources are reporting that TNA Wrestling has inked a deal to bring in Adam “Pacman” Jones as a professional wrestler.

Jones was suspended for the entirety of the National Football League’s 2007 season (with a review of the punishment scheduled for after the tenth game) due to off-field conduct issues. His recent request to join his fellow Tennessee Titans for training camp was also denied by the NFL.

According to PWInsider.com, the Titans had no issue with Jones joining the TNA Wrestling roster.

LtFinFan66
07-30-2007, 07:10 AM
He can stay there IMO

BlackMetalNinja
07-30-2007, 07:11 AM
His finisher will obvioulsy Make It Rain!!!!!

Pinkerton Security
07-30-2007, 09:53 AM
I need more T 'n A

this is hysterical, Pacman is already resorting to crap like this. When Karl Malone did that wrestling gig once or twice, he fell far in my mind. Pacman has hit the floor, but hes attempting to break through it to a level of despair that is out of sight.

X-Era
07-30-2007, 11:24 AM
I need more T 'n A

this is hysterical, Pacman is already resorting to crap like this. When Karl Malone did that wrestling gig once or twice, he fell far in my mind. Pacman has hit the floor, but hes attempting to break through it to a level of despair that is out of sight.

Ive seen mud wrestling, but T n' A wrestling? My man boobs could probably take out a few asses around here.

blotsfan
07-30-2007, 04:00 PM
His signature move will be the Wakka Attacka...
Come on...
Anyone?...
You know, like from Pacman...
*sigh*