PDA

View Full Version : I am really looking forward to this, this year.

Bufftp
07-30-2007, 03:59 PM
The offense. I expect it to emerge mid season as a top Offense in the league. Scary good. And with one or two extensions be stable for the next few years.

Which leaves the Defense. Well my expectations are at a plce that I can only be pleasently surprised. But they will be the focus for next offseason.

This year is the stepping stone year. Every great team has one.

HHURRICANE
07-30-2007, 04:07 PM
The offense. I expect it to emerge mid season as a top Offense in the league. Scary good. And with one or two extensions be stable for the next few years.

Which leaves the Defense. Well my expectations are at a plce that I can only be pleasently surprised. But they will be the focus for next offseason.

This year is the stepping stone year. Every great team has one.

I expect our offense to be great. Long time since we've been able to say that. Our D is kind of looking scary at this point. I can only hope for the best.

Jan Reimers
07-30-2007, 04:47 PM
I know one thing - we'll be young and fresh and enthusiastic on D. Beats old and tired every time.

The last buffalo fan
07-30-2007, 05:13 PM
I know one thing - we'll be young and fresh and enthusiastic on D. Beats old and tired every time.

:bf1: Please add well and carefully coached!!! :up:

bills_7
07-30-2007, 08:33 PM
i look forward to every yr.. i soo pumped for opening day.. madden 08 out soon too great time of yr

Wys Guy
07-30-2007, 09:04 PM
It'll be an interesting year for sure. The play and improvement of the offense will hinge on two things, Lynch and Losman finding his short-medium game.

It'll be interesting to see if Jan's notion of "freshness" as a result of the youth on D can overcome the experience and talent level, or rather the lack of it.

For now it's exciting. If we hang in there during the first half, it will remain that way. If we continually get taken to task then it won't be much fun.