PDA

View Full Version : My camp observations

patmoran2006
07-30-2007, 10:31 PM
Three of them.

1- I was with media people being the fake junior journalist I am when Jauron was speaking to the press.. and JP Losman pretended he was a reporter and asked a question "SO what do you think of that JP Losman."............... He's pretty funny..

2- Lee Evans is utterly SICK.

3- Sorry, I know this sounds mean.. But Marv Levy looks like he can drop at anytime. Physically, he looks horrible.

ublinkwescore
07-31-2007, 03:28 AM
Marv Levy is already immortal.

don137
07-31-2007, 06:03 AM
I went yesterday to camp and a few of my observations-

- The secondary looked very impressive. The QBs were intercepted a few times, they forced the QBs to hit there outlet receiver a lot or to hold onto the ball because of such good coverage and when they did complete the catch they were right there to make the "tackle". I know it is still early but I liked what I saw.

- Marshawn & Poz are the real deal.

- I was surprised how old Marv was looking too. I doubt he does those long jogs anymore.

- Robert Royal and Hargrove definitely are the team clowns. They were having lots of fun interacting with the fans after practice. They called out Lynch and Poz and told them to get over here and sign especially since there were no meetings until 6:30 and have the afternoon off. Happ he did since I got there autograpgs for my boys.

- Trent Edwards stayed over an hour after practice and signed
autographs until every fan got one.

- For the OL they are huge. Expect great great things from them. Langston Walker and Merz looked like they were getting tired out there. Butler looked to be in great shape.

Bulldog
07-31-2007, 07:14 AM
I think Butler wins the RG spot. Paul Hamilton(WGR) was saying this morning that Butler took McCargo to school yesterday several times throughout the practice.

From the sounds of it, it still doesn't sound like McCargo is right. Hamilton said the coaching staff thinks it will take him a while to get back into football shape as he was unable to do a lot of the necessary lifting due to his foot problems. For the sake of the run defense, I hope it's sooner rather than later.

Jan Reimers
07-31-2007, 07:16 AM
Pat, I hope you look - and function - as well as Marv when you're 82.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
07-31-2007, 08:08 AM
I expect to be dead long before the old age-o-meter hits 82, but having seen Marv recently I agree that perhaps the stress and demands of this job are getting to him. He doesn't look healthy, no matter what his age.

madness
07-31-2007, 08:20 AM
It looks like you missed half the story. Jauron instigated the whole thing.

Jauron & Losman play reporter

<TABLE borderColor=#09347b cellPadding=10 width="95%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=mediumrow style="BORDER-RIGHT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #548bb5 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #548bb5 1px solid" colSpan=2><TABLE style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #002d78 1px solid" width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD align=left>July 30, 2007
</TD><TD align=right>Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 3:27 PM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1663)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>JAURON AND LOSMAN PLAY REPORTER: J.P. Losman was answering questions from the media Monday afternoon and waiting in the wings for his press conference which immediately followed was Dick Jauron. As Losman's presser is winding down Jauron steps in and asks J.P. the question he's been asked at leats a dozen times so far.
"Uh J.P," said Jauron. "What's it like to have a second year with the same offense, same coordinator and the same head coach?"
Losman with a smirk responds.
"Dick Jauron is spectacular," said Losman. "He always has positive words for us. He's a funny guy that guy."
To which Jauron responded...
"Just like we had scripted it."
Then as Jauron's press conference is winding down, Losman sneak out behind some reporters and pops out to ask...
"Hey coach what about that quarterback J.P. Losman. What do you really think about him?"
Jauron's answer was short and funny.
"Our quarterback knows how to speak for himself."
--- </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

streetkings01
07-31-2007, 09:56 AM
Three of them.

1- I was with media people being the fake junior journalist I am when Jauron was speaking to the press.. and JP Losman pretended he was a reporter and asked a question "SO what do you think of that JP Losman."............... He's pretty funny..

3- Sorry, I know this sounds mean.. But Marv Levy looks like he can drop at anytime. Physically, he looks horrible.Are you Chris Brown or do you pretend to be him when reporting Buffalo Bills news???

raphael120
07-31-2007, 04:06 PM
Come on Bills, lets take Marv to one last big dance and lets win it this time.

DynaPaul
07-31-2007, 04:23 PM
- The secondary looked very impressive. The QBs were intercepted a few times, they forced the QBs to hit there outlet receiver a lot or to hold onto the ball because of such good coverage and when they did complete the catch they were right there to make the "tackle". I know it is still early but I liked what I saw.

Man, it was just like all those football pundits said. Clements leaving REALLY devastated our secondary, ha ha.. Glad to see that ain't the case!

evol4276
07-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Three of them.

3- Sorry, I know this sounds mean.. But Marv Levy looks like he can drop at anytime. Physically, he looks horrible. hey pat havent seen ya in a while!! i agree i like jp a lot :-) also am enjoying whats coming abroad with Everett, so far anyways, the impact Ellison is starting to gain, and the pure respect everyone is gaining for Lynch. Much better off season for me than last year!