PDA

View Full Version : OK, I'm Sorry, but Everett is pissin me off.

raphael120
07-31-2007, 01:41 PM
He has a "sore foot" now???

Is this dude EVER healthy??????

I can just picture the medical staff on the sideline just bein like "Kevin, you AGAIN!?"

Pinkerton Security
07-31-2007, 01:44 PM
Ya I want very badly for him to become the type of player I think he could be (with his prototypical size and athleticism) but for some reason he just doesnt seem to ever make any strides, but how can a guy make any "strides"with a sore foot. Come on, get out there, its not like you're a proven NFL player, Hes lucky he hasnt been cut yet.

Philagape
07-31-2007, 01:45 PM

I can just picture the medical staff on the sideline just bein like "Kevin, you AGAIN!?"

"Better get the Everett kit!"

raphael120
07-31-2007, 01:47 PM
"Better get the Everett kit!"

:lmao:

Mitchy moo
07-31-2007, 01:49 PM
I read this last night and thought oh man not this again but instead of posting it I thought why pull an OP ?(new code for complaints).

mysticsoto
07-31-2007, 01:55 PM

Everett is practicing today and playing...so stop OPing on us, man.

:D

gil
07-31-2007, 02:01 PM
luckily, it doesn't seem to be too bad - this kid better hope he stays healthy, if he has another nothing year, he'll likely be out of football next year.

<table style="border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(0, 45, 120);" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left">Today
</td> <td align="right">Posted By: Chris Brown | Time: 1:21 PM ET | Link (http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1669)

</td> </tr></tbody></table> LOSMAN DOING EXTRA WORK WITH TEs: After the vets finished their work for the morning walk through, Losman did some extra timing work with his tight ends. Robert Royal, Kevin Everett and Brad Cieslak all ran some extra patterns to get more in sync with Losman in the passing game.
---

OpIv37
07-31-2007, 02:30 PM
I read this last night and thought oh man not this again but instead of posting it I thought why pull an OP ?(new code for complaints).

I don't see any problem with complaining about a player who is usually injured and pretty mediocre when he is on the field.

There was a lot of excitement when he was drafted. Now he's entering his third year and he's done nothing.

mayotm
07-31-2007, 02:50 PM
I don't see any problem with complaining about a player who is usually injured and pretty mediocre when he is on the field.

There was a lot of excitement when he was drafted. Now he's entering his third year and he's done nothing.You don't "see any problem with complaining...". Now there is the understatement of the century.

raphael120
07-31-2007, 02:55 PM
Its not so much complaining as stating a fact that he has been making the easiest 7 figure salary in mankind.

The Spaz
07-31-2007, 02:57 PM
He missed one day ths year so far. Not like he tore his acl or anything like before.

raphael120
07-31-2007, 02:59 PM
Right, but I bet you any zonebucks that he'll be injured again.

Wys Guy
07-31-2007, 03:51 PM
Its not so much complaining as stating a fact that he has been making the easiest 7 figure salary in mankind.

The easiest 7-figure salary is Mularkey being a blundering buffoon meandering through the NFL still collecting money he's not even earning.

Honestly, the NFL is one of the few places where sheer and utter incompetence and ignorance can pay that much merely by sticking around to punch the proverbial clock.

raphael120
07-31-2007, 03:53 PM
Can the Bills pay me a 6 figure salary too? Call me a Online Media Associate Representative Associate.

Come on Ralph. Do iiiit.

Scumbag College
07-31-2007, 04:06 PM
He already missed a year, and it wasn't like he contributed much of anything last year. Anything we get from him is gravy. If he's playing through a sore foot, maybe that's a step in the right direction.

Get it? Step in the right direction!!!

:lolhit:

DynaPaul
07-31-2007, 04:19 PM
Everett's turning into another John Fina.

evol4276
07-31-2007, 04:46 PM
he was back in camp today and apparently still doing good things. i know he has a history of injury but he was only out a day. JP was out a day and is fine so im glad Everett is good to go. I am excited to have him finally catching on!

G. Host
07-31-2007, 07:27 PM
Everett's turning into another John Fina.

I wish he could even though you meant it as an insult.

Those are the number of games he played each year in NFL. How many has University of Miami's Everett played?

RedEyE
07-31-2007, 07:32 PM
Everett was one of those guys that Marv called out months ago. Injury bug or not, if he can't perform he'll be cut this year.

TigerJ
07-31-2007, 08:06 PM
Posluszny turned his ankle. I'm afraid he's going to be a bust. Sarcasm off. I suppose when a player loses a season due to injury, especially early on in his career, his reputation is going to be tainted for a while. It is not however unusual for a player to get nicked up a bit in training camp. The thing is, the training and coaching staff is more cautious during training camp because they can be. They don't usually want a player to tough it out when he gets hurt a little because of the risk of hurting it more. Maybe the tight ends coach told Everett to skip practice. My guess is the sam thing is going to happen to another couple dozen players over the course of training camp. When the regular season comes, players will be in the game with the same kinds of injuries that sidelined them during training camp.

RedEyE
07-31-2007, 08:20 PM
That's fine but...
1) Everett is in his 3rd season
2) He's a Donahoe draft pick
3) He was called out by Levy and his staff to "up the tempo" well before training camp started.

There is way too much competition at the TE slot to give a damn about 1 injury prone player. Although, I hope for his sake and for Bills fans everywhere that he can pull it together and be the player everyone has expected him to be.

John Doe
07-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Kellen Winslow Jr. was in worse shape than Everett and was pretty much written off.

He turned it around last year.

It is possible that Everett can develop this season - he as looked good so far.

Philagape
08-01-2007, 09:15 AM
At least he's not this guy ........

Ravens wide receiver Mark Clayton did not participate in the afternoon practice on Monday due to an abscess on his left hand. He tells the Baltimore Sun that the ailment is a result of biting his fingernails. -- fanball.com