07-31-2007, 09:14 PM
Just some observations from watching camp:

* Trent Edwards looks like a rookie at times, but makes some good/smart plays

* Everything you have read about Evans is true, he is emerging this camp

* Roscoe Parrish is doing very well this camp

* JP has made some bad throws. Not mental mistakes, but physical

cocamide
07-31-2007, 09:39 PM
We really need Roscoe to step up big this year. I'd like to see a lot of quick slants to him and let his legs do the rest.

im4bflo
07-31-2007, 10:35 PM
I'd like to see Roscoe get the rock more often also, the kid's a playmaker, and when he get's a step on you, " See Ya! "

dannyek71
08-01-2007, 07:24 AM
#13 Donovan Morggan is my new sleeper to make the team. He has looked very good on a number of ocassions.

Michael82
08-01-2007, 08:00 AM
#13 Donovan Morggan is my new sleeper to make the team. He has looked very good on a number of ocassions.
yeah he has. I've wrote quite a bit about him in my reports. BTW...wasn't this your first practice? :scratch:

alohabillsfan
08-01-2007, 04:05 PM
I was lucky enough to catch 2 pratices while visiting back home in rochester and here are a couple of my takes...

Poz-zilla is alot bigger than Degorgio!
Edwards has a strong arm alot of zip on passes.
Royal and Hardgrove made Poz come over and sign for the fans (which was cool).
Duke preston will sign anything for a snow cone (if he is signing some one bring him one just for laughs!, he is also very chatty with the fans).
Marshwan also signed for everyone at the fence as did Edwards.

If you want JP's sig. take a kid!

Webster looked pretty solid on a few plays that I watched him.

I also went with my brother who is a NYG fan and he was impreeded with the acces to the players and how much they signed (he is going Sat to Giants camp so I will find out the comparison).

Mon practice in pads, JP's long ball floated twice with open reciers and missed badly on a dump off to Lynch over the middle. All in all had a great time! Go Bills

P.S. Great to see Marv out there!

Michael82
08-01-2007, 04:25 PM
I was lucky enough to catch 2 pratices while visiting back home in rochester and here are a couple of my takes...

Poz-zilla is alot bigger than Degorgio!
Edwards has a strong arm alot of zip on passes.
Royal and Hardgrove made Poz come over and sign for the fans (which was cool).
Duke preston will sign anything for a snow cone (if he is signing some one bring him one just for laughs!, he is also very chatty with the fans).
Marshwan also signed for everyone at the fence as did Edwards.

If you want JP's sig. take a kid!

Webster looked pretty solid on a few plays that I watched him.

I also went with my brother who is a NYG fan and he was impreeded with the acces to the players and how much they signed (he is going Sat to Giants camp so I will find out the comparison).

Mon practice in pads, JP's long ball floated twice with open reciers and missed badly on a dump off to Lynch over the middle. All in all had a great time! Go Bills

P.S. Great to see Marv out there!
Wait a minute.....was that you who had Poz sign a Takeo Spikes jersey with POZ-ZILLA on the back? :rofl:

I saw someone do that and talk to Poz about the nickname and they still couldn't get a smile out of him. Posluszny is very intense and seems kinda shy.

alohabillsfan
08-01-2007, 04:47 PM
Wait a minute.....was that you who had Poz sign a Takeo Spikes jersey with POZ-ZILLA on the back? :rofl:

I saw someone do that and talk to Poz about the nickname and they still couldn't get a smile out of him. Posluszny is very intense and seems kinda shy.

Yep, that was me!! He did look at the jersey and say he liked it!!!!
Jauron got a kick out of it too!

Michael82
08-01-2007, 04:58 PM
Yep, that was me!! He did look at the jersey and say he liked it!!!!
Jauron got a kick out of it too!
:rofl: I was right behind you, trying to get my football signed by Poz. :up:

Now you need to make it official. Take the jersey to one of those customization places and see if they can make you a POZ-ZILLA nameplate. :up:

alohabillsfan
08-02-2007, 10:20 AM
:rofl: I was right behind you, trying to get my football signed by Poz. :up:

Now you need to make it official. Take the jersey to one of those customization places and see if they can make you a POZ-ZILLA nameplate. :up:

I am going to do that! I bought it an dicks sporting goods for $9.00!!(bought 2 of them)!