Clear All
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Butler pulls hammy?

I'm sure we will hear more later.
  • feldspar
    • Mar 2007

Re: Butler pulls hammy?

I hope not. Chris Brown doesn't know this, and I hope it's not true. Brad Butler is one guy that I'm really rooting for. I want this guy to have a chance at starting. He could be really good.

Comment

• historypete
      • Feb 2005

I saw the play that had him come up lame. It was during a lineman v lineman drill. It looked like he stretched his left leg to far, and he kinda did a split. Butler fell to the ground, after a few seconds he got up and hobbled to the fence where he sat down. I first thought it was his knee, but when he walked over he was grabbing the back of his leg. That is about all I can tell you.

Comment

• RedEyE
        • Jul 2002

Not too reassurinig there Pete.

Comment

• Uncle Jesse
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by historypete
          I saw the play that had him come up lame. It was during a lineman v lineman drill. It looked like he stretched his left leg to far, and he kinda did a split. Butler fell to the ground, after a few seconds he got up and hobbled to the fence where he sat down. I first thought it was his knee, but when he walked over he was grabbing the back of his leg. That is about all I can tell you.
          Thats exactly what I saw today also. I was standing along the fence right behind that drill was going on and saw the whole thing happen. I'm sure he'll be ok though. He could still walk so.

Comment

Working...
          X