PDA

View Full Version : Butler pulls hammy?

RedEyE
08-01-2007, 02:31 PM
http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?post_id=1680

I'm sure we will hear more later.

feldspar
08-01-2007, 02:56 PM
I hope not. Chris Brown doesn't know this, and I hope it's not true. Brad Butler is one guy that I'm really rooting for. I want this guy to have a chance at starting. He could be really good.

historypete
08-01-2007, 05:35 PM
I saw the play that had him come up lame. It was during a lineman v lineman drill. It looked like he stretched his left leg to far, and he kinda did a split. Butler fell to the ground, after a few seconds he got up and hobbled to the fence where he sat down. I first thought it was his knee, but when he walked over he was grabbing the back of his leg. That is about all I can tell you.

RedEyE
08-01-2007, 07:21 PM
Not too reassurinig there Pete.

Uncle Jesse
08-01-2007, 10:13 PM
I saw the play that had him come up lame. It was during a lineman v lineman drill. It looked like he stretched his left leg to far, and he kinda did a split. Butler fell to the ground, after a few seconds he got up and hobbled to the fence where he sat down. I first thought it was his knee, but when he walked over he was grabbing the back of his leg. That is about all I can tell you.

Thats exactly what I saw today also. I was standing along the fence right behind that drill was going on and saw the whole thing happen. I'm sure he'll be ok though. He could still walk so.