PDA

View Full Version : Training camp pics

Bill Brasky
08-01-2007, 03:47 PM
I posted a few. Sorry if they suck, I was busy getting some video footage so I didn't really have time to take random pics. I am going again Friday, I will try to get some better shots.

Had to resize em, but if you want the full size as a background or whatever let me know...

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/justinlfreeman/albums/

click on Buffalo Bills Football

shelby
08-01-2007, 05:07 PM
Thanks Rusty!
:urock:

BAM
08-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Very nice J! That must have been AWESOME. You officially have one of the coolest jobs I've ever seen.

BTW your sig is hilarious.

Michael82
08-01-2007, 05:20 PM
I'm so ****ing jealous! I would kill for sideline, Media passes. :sigh:

But first I gotta get a professional quality camera with the zoom lens.... :D

BlackMetalNinja
08-01-2007, 06:23 PM
Should I be concerned of the picture with just you and my wife in it :idunno:

Bill Brasky
08-02-2007, 07:47 AM
I'm planning on getting a new digital camera today. So I should be able to get better pics tomorrow if I get a break from filming.

It was cool though I got to stand amongst the players. Not all of them are that much bigger than some of us on the boards here, but the linemen are friggen huge. I literally stood 5 feet from Jason Peters and felt like the guy could have eaten me for breakfast and went back for seconds.

BAM
08-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Forgive me if you've posted this already but I don't get on here as much as I'd like to. Who do you work for now, J? I remember it used to be MTV but obviously not anymore. And why are you filming the Bills training camp? Just curious. Sounds like fun.

Bill Brasky
08-02-2007, 12:26 PM
http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?t=129376

I got the training camp access just by calling the Bills Front Office and explaining what I was looking to do and how it would be presented.

BAM
08-02-2007, 03:57 PM
:rofl: I even posted in that thread. Man I have wayyy too much going on right now. I need a vacation.

Bill Brasky
08-03-2007, 09:13 AM
join the club bro!

i bought a new camera last night, should be able to get some great pics today at camp!

G. Host
08-03-2007, 10:46 AM
I'm so ****ing jealous! I would kill for sideline, Media passes. :sigh:

But first I gotta get a professional quality camera with the zoom lens.... :D

Maybe Freeman can take you as part of his crew. They always need someone to lug gear.