• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fatwhite02
    Colorado's Biggest Bills Fan
    • Feb 2003

Now we should sign Darrell Russell

Now that Sam isn't going to sign lets get Russell. Who cares about his character.
  • colin
    Drew's my hero!
    • Jul 2002

I'd take him.

Comment

• Tatonka
      • Jul 2002

you know what.. i really dont care now. why not.. we will cut him if he films any players having sex
      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

But what if the next person he rapes is your girlfriend, or wife, or sister? How would you feel about having him in town?

Comment

• clumping platelets

Darrell Russell is still under suspension and faces an unlikely reinstatement

No thanks!

Comment

• shelby
            The Vanilla *****
            • Jul 2002

is McGlockton still available?

Comment

• Billsouth
              • Jul 2002

hopefully, none of our wives, girlfrieds or sisters would be hanging out with him. while i dont condone date rape i do feel that accusations (which were dismissed as not credible) of date rape are much different than accusations that a guy is randomly raping women.

while there are plenty of scumbags in the nfl, they all have a bullseve on their chest for parasites who like to make baseless allegations in hope of getting $$$$$$. that is why we are innocent until proven guilty beyond a preponderance of the evidence (only if your oj)
              "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

I agree. Jerome Bettis is a great example. As far as I know, he's a real stand up guy. His allegations of rape just before the playoffs were clearly manufactured, as admitted by the accusing party later on.

By then again, Darrell Russell is hardly that standup type of guy. And they have a VIDEOTAPE to prove that.

Comment

• Billsouth
                  • Jul 2002

here is an idea.... lets give bannan, ron edwards and the other lineman that we just drafted last year and this year a freakin chance to develop. Remember peerless SUCKED his first 2 years.

part of the problem we had last year was that our entire d line sucked. hopefully as they all improve (and with the recent additions) they will be more productive.

thanks and God bless america
                  "once a raider always a raider"

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                    Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Billsouth
                    here is an idea.... lets give bannan, ron edwards and the other lineman that we just drafted last year and this year a freakin chance to develop. Remember peerless SUCKED his first 2 years.
                    Not a bad idea. :) How come no one ever thought of that before?

Comment

• Tatonka
                      • Jul 2002

if they have a video that shows russell taping a rape he would be in jail.. sorry.
                      "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• Wys Guy
                        Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                        • Jul 2002

No thanks! I was talkin' him up earlier, but I didn't realize he was a dirtbag. We simply don't need that here in Buffalo!
                        Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• Ingtar33
                          Dances With Buffaloes
                          • Sep 2002

Sorry T,

While I wouldn't flinch in defending you... simply put there is no way I'd stand having Russell on the team I love... Too many stories... this guy is bad news.
                          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Tatonka
                            • Jul 2002

seriously.. my first comment was in jest.. i am not saying that russell should be a bill..

i am simply saying that he is not a rapist unless he is convicted.. that is all..

call him a dirtbag or drug user all you want.. but he is not a rapist.. not in the eyes of the law..

Comment

• Ebenezer
                              Give me a minute...
                              • Jul 2002

Which letter didn't you understand???

N----O!

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

Working...
                              X