• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G. Host
    Banned
    • Jul 2002

Fox Training camp power rankings

Get NFL news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

Interesting off-season for Baltimore. Coming off a magical 13-3 season in which they won the AFC North, the Ravens lost key contributors Jamal Lewis, Tony Pashos, Adalius Thomas and Olvie Mughelli in free agency. But they responded by bringing in Willis McGahee — one of the premier running backs in the league and had a strong draft. First-round pick Ben Grubbs will be a first-year starter and third-round selection Yamon Figurs should make Ravens fans have visions of Jermaine Lewis when he's returning kicks. Baltimore's defense loses the versatile Thomas, but remains one of the tops in the league. They're still the class of the AFC North.

And proves anybody can write for Fox - talent or even watching football is not required.
  • BlackMetalNinja
    I'm not Jewish, I'm just in it for the hats.
    • May 2005

Re: Fox Training camp power rankings

Seriously... isn't it funny that Willis was not mentioned while he was in Buffalo and has sub-par seasons... as soon as he leaves, he's a premier back?!?!?! I can't imagine what they must think they're getting in Baltimore.

Comment

Originally posted by G. Host
      Obviously rater does not watch Bills
      Unless of course they say something so favorable as to suggest that they don't watch the Bills either. Then even a blind man becomes a visionary, eh?

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

I'd say 21st is pretty reasonable for us. Willis sucks, although I will say that most of the networks were enamored with him whenever I watched the games, and he was like the only guy they talked about, other than how bad JP was.

Comment

• G. Host
          Banned
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Wys Guy
          Unless of course they say something so favorable as to suggest that they don't watch the Bills either. Then even a blind man becomes a visionary, eh?

Since when have I ever called you a visionary even on the rare cases that you have said something favorible about the Bills? I am consistant and not labelling people on individual articles but anyone who calls Willis "one of the premier running backs in the league" has not been watching football. Listening to him talk, yes, but not watching him play football.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BlackMetalNinja
            Seriously... isn't it funny that Willis was not mentioned while he was in Buffalo and has sub-par seasons... as soon as he leaves, he's a premier back?!?!?! I can't imagine what they must think they're getting in Baltimore.
            That's not true, practically every week last season at least one of the announcers were on his jock saying how good he was.. it started to piss me off after awhile..

Now during his year - year and a half run where he was one of the better backs in the league, they never talked about him.

Comment

Working...
            X