X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bigbub2352
    • Feb 2005

UDFA's not impressive so far!

I was at the first night practice on tuesday, and have been watching all highlight videos and reading all the articles like a good little bills fan but.....

The one major thing i noticed was that none of the UDFA's were doin much
    Jermaine Cornelius didnt even get worked in with the 3rd team offense,
    Thadd Washington showed he has good range on ST coverage but wasnt in any of the 2nd team reps at all

Other than that not much to write about
    Kirk Chambers looked like he could provide depth at Tackle
    The person i was most impressed with was JP he looks light years from last year
    Poz is all over the feild on D, he looks bigger than TKO, and as fast, he blew up about 4 plays in the backfeild,
    Wendling was flying all over the place on ST
    Whitner and Youboty looked real good too on Tuesday

Lynch Wright and Thomas all can do one thing and that is catch at least hen i was there, Lynch is definelty alot faster than Mcgahee and the other 2 rb on the depth chart, i think he is gonna be real special for us
    I also liked what i say in Walker too he was moving real good and looks the part he is a BIG OAK TREE

Sorry this is late but i wanted to read what others had to say about bein at that practice before i posted what i saw

Riley Swanson is not the UDFA he was in the OTAs he looked real slow,
    I hate to say it but Jim Leonard was all over the place and will proally make the roster again

i am goin on the 8 th hope to see more out of the depth guys then
    stay tuned...
    XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: UDFA's not impressive so far!

Mikey had mentioned Cornelius is one or two of his reports and said that he looked alright. I have high hopes for that kid, hopefully he can make it happen in the preseason games.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• bigbub2352
      • Feb 2005

I agree i root for the underdog every year, just didnt see much out of him on Tuesday, but i would luv to see him or any of those guys make the team
      XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
        Pinkerton's son
        • Feb 2006

Leonhard is a smart guy that at best is gonna play a big role in special teams and make some plays and at worst is gonna take up a roster spot and help Whitner, Wendling and the other safeties with reads and whatnot. There was some article that talked about how he was helping out George Wilson with the nuances of the safety spot. I dont see any problem with him being on the roster right now.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

I'm not really concerned about UDFA's not impressing.

McCargo, Losman, Webster, Youboty, Lynch, Poz- those are the guys who need to impress more than anyone. From what I've heard so far (obviously I can't go to camp), McCargo isn't doing great but the rest are doing fine.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• bigbub2352
            • Feb 2005

The thing i noticed about McCargo is on obvious run plays he is a bull to get out of the way, and he needs to be yelled at alot to motivate him, but i still got hopes for the kid he is only 23 years old, we need him to clog and knkife thru c/g gap, he will hopefully be effective
            XTRA CRISPY XTRA SAUCEY

Comment

• Goobylal
              • Jan 2004

I heard Donovan Morgan, though not technically an UDFA, has been looking decent.

And McCargo is suffering from a lack of conditioning and the heat.

Comment

• streetkings01
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Goobylal
                I heard Donovan Morgan, though not technically an UDFA, has been looking decent.

And McCargo is suffering from a lack of conditioning and the heat.
                Didn't he have to go to the hospital last year because of the heat?
                You can call me streetkings

Comment

• Goobylal
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BuffaloBills06
                  Didn't he have to go to the hospital last year because of the heat?
                  I don't recall. But Roscoe almost dehydrated yesterday, if that tells you anything.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                    Leonhard is a smart guy that at best is gonna play a big role in special teams and make some plays and at worst is gonna take up a roster spot and help Whitner, Wendling and the other safeties with reads and whatnot. There was some article that talked about how he was helping out George Wilson with the nuances of the safety spot. I dont see any problem with him being on the roster right now.
                    I hope Cornelius makes the team he is a GATOR
                    GO Gators!!!!!!
                    GO GATORS!!

Comment

Working...
                    X