PDA

View Full Version : Willis McGahee is definately the biggest jerk ever!!

HHURRICANE
08-02-2007, 08:50 PM
Just got my Sports Illustarted regarding camp. Had nice things to say about Lynch.

Anyway I keep reading and I see the biggest douche-bag picture of Willis. To go with it is his quote: "I thank god for the 990, to tell you the truth, I was facing 9 guys in the box.

I hope he really sucks this year because no one deserves it more than him.

duhbilz
08-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Just got my Sports Illustarted regarding camp. Had nice things to say about Lynch.

Anyway I keep reading and I see the biggest douche-bag picture of Willis. To go with it is his quote: "I thank god for the 990, to tell you the truth, I was facing 9 guys in the box.

Are you mad because it's true, are you mad because Willis said it or are you mad cause he lied?

Goobylal
08-02-2007, 09:00 PM
He'll be facing 10 men in the box this year. The 11th will be covering Heap.

Philagape
08-02-2007, 09:11 PM
If he had taken extra steps forward when he could have, he could have gotten over 1,100

HHURRICANE
08-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Are you mad because it's true, are you mad because Willis said it or are you mad cause he lied?

I watched every game and Willis can start the blame with himself.

Mitchy moo
08-03-2007, 12:00 AM
:check: on your title..............

ParanoidAndroid
08-03-2007, 12:58 AM
9 in the box? Maybe on 4th and 1. He's full of crap. I've never seen a running back go down so easily on a consistent basis. He just didn't fight for the tough yards. I guarantee Travis Henry would have had 1300 yards in his place.

HHURRICANE
08-03-2007, 07:56 AM
9 in the box? Maybe on 4th and 1. He's full of crap. I've never seen a running back go down so easily on a consistent basis. He just didn't fight for the tough yards. I guarantee Travis Henry would have had 1300 yards in his place.

It's funny how no one is *****ing about Travis or Nate. That's because they played hard.

duhbilz
08-03-2007, 08:31 AM
I watched every game and Willis can start the blame with himself.

I guess this year will be the year he either puts up or shuts up. Can't continue to blame others everywhere. If he runs better in Baltimore will it be because his line and schemes were better or was it simply Willis trying harder? That will be the question.

duhbilz
08-03-2007, 08:34 AM
It's funny how no one is *****ing about Travis or Nate. That's because they played hard.

There was planty of *****ing when Travis first left. It seemed as though Travis wouldn't be missed because Willis was twice the back. That's how I remember it, now Lynch fills the roll of Willis and Willis fills the roll of Travis....time will tell.

Gunzlingr
08-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Next he will be blaming Arthur Murray for teaching him all those backfield dance moves.

!Papacrunk!
08-03-2007, 09:11 AM
yeah sometimes it sucks when your girlfriend breaks up with you and says means things afterwards

j/k

Philagape
08-03-2007, 09:15 AM
There was planty of *****ing when Travis first left. It seemed as though Travis wouldn't be missed because Willis was twice the back.

He sure proved us wrong

G. Host
08-03-2007, 10:32 AM

I agree about Henry. He had his faults but working for yards was not one of them. He will be definitely going full steam when he comes to town.

G. Host
08-03-2007, 10:34 AM
There was planty of *****ing when Travis first left. It seemed as though Travis wouldn't be missed because Willis was twice the back. That's how I remember it, now Lynch fills the roll of Willis and Willis fills the roll of Travis....time will tell.

Never for me. Thought it was a dumb idea to sign a back who would not play first year and said so at draft party at the Ralph. Coaches there seemed really disappointed too.

njsue
08-03-2007, 12:13 PM

What comes around goes around!

mikemac2001
08-03-2007, 12:16 PM
yeah sometimes it sucks when your girlfriend breaks up with you and says means things afterwards

j/k

Nah i say mean things to them all the time

ParanoidAndroid
08-03-2007, 01:56 PM

j/k

You've got it a little backwards.....we traded her in for a new one because we thought we could do better and the ex is clearly jealous.

Novacane
08-03-2007, 02:10 PM
Overated bigmouth

Saratoga Slim
08-03-2007, 02:32 PM

was Travis running his mouth after he left about how his teammates let him down by not blocking well enough? not that I can remember. If Travis was *****ing, it was about owners and coaches. Travis is a team player, Willis is a selfish ****** with an aggrandized view of his own importance. Which is why I still like Travis, but hope McGahee gets benched in favor of some undrafted rookie.

duhbilz
08-03-2007, 02:44 PM
was Travis running his mouth after he left about how his teammates let him down by not blocking well enough? not that I can remember. If Travis was *****ing, it was about owners and coaches. Travis is a team player, Willis is a selfish ****** with an aggrandized view of his own importance. Which is why I still like Travis, but hope McGahee gets benched in favor of some undrafted rookie.

I'm not defending Willis, just pointing out the parallels between Henry, Willis, Lynch and the fans reactions as they were/are. Remember this, losing is never a good thing. For the fans, players or FO. Henry played on better teams then Willis did while in Buffalo so ofcourse there wasn't the bitterness then as there is now. In all fainess to Bill fans, Willis isn't making it eaiser with his comments, so that also has a lot to do with the fan reaction. Nevertheless this situation is similar to the situation when Henry left and Willis arrived.