Willis McGahee is definately the biggest jerk ever!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

Willis McGahee is definately the biggest jerk ever!!

Just got my Sports Illustarted regarding camp. Had nice things to say about Lynch.

Anyway I keep reading and I see the biggest douche-bag picture of Willis. To go with it is his quote: "I thank god for the 990, to tell you the truth, I was facing 9 guys in the box.

I hope he really sucks this year because no one deserves it more than him.
  • duhbilz
    S.Jersey #1 fan of Daunte Culpeper where he may play
    • Jul 2007

Re: Willis McGahee is definately the biggest jerk ever!!

Originally posted by HHURRICANE
    Just got my Sports Illustarted regarding camp. Had nice things to say about Lynch.

Anyway I keep reading and I see the biggest douche-bag picture of Willis. To go with it is his quote: "I thank god for the 990, to tell you the truth, I was facing 9 guys in the box.

I hope he really sucks this year because no one deserves it more than him.

Are you mad because it's true, are you mad because Willis said it or are you mad cause he lied?

Comment

• Goobylal
      • Jan 2004

He'll be facing 10 men in the box this year. The 11th will be covering Heap.

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

If he had taken extra steps forward when he could have, he could have gotten over 1,100
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• HHURRICANE
          • Mar 2005

Originally posted by duhbilz
          Are you mad because it's true, are you mad because Willis said it or are you mad cause he lied?
          I watched every game and Willis can start the blame with himself.

Comment

• Mitchy moo
            Roways rooking ahread!
            • Sep 2005

on your title..............

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
              My battery is low and it's getting dark.
              • Apr 2004

9 in the box? Maybe on 4th and 1. He's full of crap. I've never seen a running back go down so easily on a consistent basis. He just didn't fight for the tough yards. I guarantee Travis Henry would have had 1300 yards in his place.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                • Mar 2005

Originally posted by andyxc71
                9 in the box? Maybe on 4th and 1. He's full of crap. I've never seen a running back go down so easily on a consistent basis. He just didn't fight for the tough yards. I guarantee Travis Henry would have had 1300 yards in his place.
                It's funny how no one is *****ing about Travis or Nate. That's because they played hard.

Comment

• duhbilz
                  • Jul 2007

I watched every game and Willis can start the blame with himself.
                  I guess this year will be the year he either puts up or shuts up. Can't continue to blame others everywhere. If he runs better in Baltimore will it be because his line and schemes were better or was it simply Willis trying harder? That will be the question.

Comment

• duhbilz
                    • Jul 2007

It's funny how no one is *****ing about Travis or Nate. That's because they played hard.
                    There was planty of *****ing when Travis first left. It seemed as though Travis wouldn't be missed because Willis was twice the back. That's how I remember it, now Lynch fills the roll of Willis and Willis fills the roll of Travis....time will tell.

Comment

• Gunzlingr
                      • Jul 2002

Next he will be blaming Arthur Murray for teaching him all those backfield dance moves.
                      You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
                        • Mar 2004

yeah sometimes it sucks when your girlfriend breaks up with you and says means things afterwards

j/k

Comment

• Philagape
                          WIN NOW
                          • Jul 2002

There was planty of *****ing when Travis first left. It seemed as though Travis wouldn't be missed because Willis was twice the back.
                          He sure proved us wrong
                          "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                          2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• G. Host
                            Banned
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by andyxc71
                            I agree about Henry. He had his faults but working for yards was not one of them. He will be definitely going full steam when he comes to town.

Comment

• G. Host
                              Banned
                              • Jul 2002

There was planty of *****ing when Travis first left. It seemed as though Travis wouldn't be missed because Willis was twice the back. That's how I remember it, now Lynch fills the roll of Willis and Willis fills the roll of Travis....time will tell.
                              Never for me. Thought it was a dumb idea to sign a back who would not play first year and said so at draft party at the Ralph. Coaches there seemed really disappointed too.

Comment

Working...
                              X