PDA

View Full Version : Peters got hurt last night!!

HHURRICANE
08-03-2007, 08:06 AM
Nobody worried about this?

OpIv37
08-03-2007, 08:11 AM
is it confirmed? Is it serious?

Peters, Evans, Losman- losing any of those guys for significant time and our season is hosed.

Bulldog
08-03-2007, 08:17 AM
They said he got up after about 10-15 seconds on the ground and walked off under his own power. I don't see any real cause for concern.

JoeMama
08-03-2007, 08:39 AM
Dick Jauron said the injury wasn't considered serious and he should be fine.

Losing Jason Peters for an extended period of time is a scary thought though.

madness
08-03-2007, 08:43 AM
:yawn: If it was serious, it would be national news by now.

HHURRICANE
08-03-2007, 08:45 AM
Scary moment
Toward the end of practice left tackle Jason Petershttp://buffalobills.com/images/relatedicon.gif (http://buffalobills.com/news/news.jsp?news_id=5021#) went down during 11-on-11 on a play when his leg got rolled up under a defensive lineman who was pursuing the flow of the ball. Things got real quiet, real fast as Peters laid down on his stomach for 10 to 15 seconds before getting up slowly. He gingerly walked off the field and was speaking with the athletic training staff.
Head coach Dick Jauron did not think Peters' suffered a serious injury, though he did not participate in the remainder of practice.
I didn't see it," said Jauron. "I just saw him on the ground. I was just glad to see him get up."

don137
08-03-2007, 09:03 AM
To lose Peters would be a crushing blow for this offense. Dockery and Peters perform an awesome tandem and I really look forward to watching them this year pancake Jason Taylor.
My boys and I got a ton of autographs a the team autograph session including Peters, dockery, Walker, Evans, Schoebel, Reed, McCargo, Crowell, Ellison, Williams. Unfortunately we left before the injury so I can't report on it.

!Papacrunk!
08-03-2007, 09:59 AM
I'm sure he'll be ok, especially this early into camp.

FYI

It was LOG that wished that every Miami Dolphin gets injured in a different thread so if anyone gets injured on the Bills, you can blame him lol

OpIv37
08-03-2007, 10:03 AM
I'm sure he'll be ok, especially this early into camp.

FYI

It was LOG that wished that every Miami Dolphin gets injured in a different thread so if anyone gets injured on the Bills, you can blame him lol

Dolphins? We can beat the Dolphins this year. If he's going to try to put a voodoo pox on anyone it should be the Patriots.

M
08-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Looks like he's giong to be OK

Jason PetJason Peters is participating in the morning walk thru this morning which is a good sign concerning the afternoon practice. Usually an injured player is held out of the walk through if he's not going to go in a live practice. Peters got rolled up lastnight when a defensive linemen landed on his lower leg, but he eventually got back to his feet though he didn't re-enter practice. ers is participating in the morning walk thru this morning which is a good sign concerning the afternoon practice. Usually an injured player is held out of the walk through if he's not going to go in a live practice. Peters got rolled up lastnight when a defensive linemen landed on his lower leg, but he eventually got back to his feet though he didn't re-enter practice.

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

HHURRICANE
08-03-2007, 10:29 AM
Looks like he's giong to be OK

http://buffalobills.com/blog/index.jsp?blogger_id=1

Thank God!! I can't imagine a season without Peters.

historypete
08-03-2007, 10:29 AM
He was walking fine last night, and was in a pretty good mood when I saw him. That was relieving because when I saw him go down last night my first thought was OH ****.

DaBillzAhDaShiznit
08-03-2007, 02:51 PM
Now, I love Jason Peters, and he is one of my favorite Bills, if not my favorite.
I think losing him would be difficult.

That said, the guy is just one man, and not the franchise.

Guys get hurt, and that's life in the NFL. I won't give up on the season because one guy gets hurt.

BillsPride12
08-03-2007, 02:55 PM
I'm not worried, Peters is one tough guy. I remember he played a couple games through some minor injuries last season

MikeInRoch
08-03-2007, 03:33 PM
I can confirm that Jason Peters was playing in the 11 on 11 drills today at camp.

OpIv37
08-03-2007, 06:45 PM
I can confirm that Jason Peters was playing in the 11 on 11 drills today at camp.

GREAT news- thanks. Peters is one of the few that we can't afford to lose.

HHURRICANE
08-03-2007, 07:00 PM
Now, I love Jason Peters, and he is one of my favorite Bills, if not my favorite.
I think losing him would be difficult.

That said, the guy is just one man, and not the franchise.

Guys get hurt, and that's life in the NFL. I won't give up on the season because one guy gets hurt.

Dude, he is the left side. Sorry, but if he goes down plan on our passing game taking a big step backwards. That simple.

Wys Guy
08-03-2007, 08:20 PM
They said he got up after about 10-15 seconds on the ground and walked off under his own power. I don't see any real cause for concern.
Peters with his leg amputated below the knee and a prosthetic is better than any other linemen we have.

!Papacrunk!
08-04-2007, 09:56 AM
Thank God!! I can't imagine a season without Peters.

wait my bad, I was about to say something, but then I noticed the "s" at the end of the last word
j/k