• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

The Walker deal may be even better!!

PFT is reporting that if Walker gets enough game snaps, that 5th rounder becomes a 4th.

It also has been reported that the fifth-round deal that the Bears gave to Buffalo for Walker can upgrade to a fourth-rounder based on the number of snaps that Walker takes this year.

Very well done Marv.

• The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: The Walker deal may be even better!!

Nah Marv is dumb and senile according to some.

Comment

• G. Host
      Banned
      • Jul 2002

PFT reports lots of things they dream up or take out of trash cans. Not worth the electrons it is published on.

Comment

• The Spaz
        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by G. Host
        PFT reports lots of things they dream up or take out of trash cans. Not worth the electrons it is published on.
        This is true too.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

very well done?

I wouldn't say that. All Marv did was get himself out of a jam that was his fault in the first friggin place.

Oh, and how exactly do '08 draft picks help us in '07 again?
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• mikemac2001
            is the creepy cross dresser staring at you in the corner
            • Mar 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37
            very well done?

I wouldn't say that. All Marv did was get himself out of a jam that was his fault in the first friggin place.

Dude STFU

Listen you explained it yourself, marv had a problem and he fixed it....doesnt matter if it was his fault or not he still in the end fixed it

And draft picks help the future and help our team keep growing and give us more depth in the future so when we lose a player like clements or spikes we have guys already there to fill there role

You build a team threw the draft and fill in a little bit in FA

IDk how you can be a fan all you think is negative, have a little hope about the upcoming season and dont give me that same old WELL OUR D IS GONNA SUCK pointless to think we can win

We have weaknesses like every team

MUCK
            FIAMI

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by mikemac2001
              Dude STFU

Listen you explained it yourself, marv had a problem and he fixed it....doesnt matter if it was his fault or not he still in the end fixed it

And draft picks help the future and help our team keep growing and give us more depth in the future so when we lose a player like clements or spikes we have guys already there to fill there role

You build a team threw the draft and fill in a little bit in FA

IDk how you can be a fan all you think is negative, have a little hope about the upcoming season and dont give me that same old WELL OUR D IS GONNA SUCK pointless to think we can win

We have weaknesses like every team
              the future, the future the future.... it's always about a future that never seems to arrive.

Have a little hope? Maybe I'd have some hope if we had done something to fix the team this year instead of always worring about the future at the expense of the present.

We have weaknesses like every other team? This is inaccurate when you start to quantify those weaknesses. It's true that no team is perfect, but do you honestly think that the Patriots or Chargers have as many weaknesses as we do? Do you honestly think we have as many weaknesses as the Dolphins or Lions?

Every team may be an equal 0-0 in the standings right now, but some teams are more equal than others.

Sorry if I refuse to give Marv credit for trading for a player who was disgruntled and may not have wanted to be in Buffalo at all, then creating a self-imposed deadline to sign said disgruntled player and failing to address the DL in the process. Giving Marv a "well done" on this is revisionist history.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Goobylal
                • Jan 2004

How does a hobbled LB'er who doesn't fit the scheme help the Bills in '07? Much less a DT who'd rather be elsewhere and isn't a run-stopper?

Comment

• Bling
                  • Jul 2004

The real question is: will Marv be alive to draft that 4th rounder?

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Goobylal
                    How does a hobbled LB'er who doesn't fit the scheme help the Bills in '07? Much less a DT who'd rather be elsewhere and isn't a run-stopper?
                    we have TIM ANDERSON. Almost any DT helps us. In case you forgot, our DT's had trouble getting to the passer last year as well.

How doees trading a hobbled LB who doesn't fit the scheme for a DT who doesn't want to be here improve the D?

And as long as we're on the subject of fitting the scheme: why is it that guys like Spikes and Clements and Fletcher don't fit the scheme, but guys like Wire, Tripplett, Kelsay, Denney, DiGiorgio, etc who looked less than stellar last year just needed "another year in the scheme" to get better?

Seems to me that the differentiator between who fits the scheme and who doesn't has to do more with who's still on the roster than performance on the field.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• ParanoidAndroid
                      My battery is low and it's getting dark.
                      • Apr 2004

very well done?

This is my cue to stop reading the thread.

Death by Op.

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by andyxc71
                        This is my cue to stop reading the thread.

Death by Op.
                        sorry but I'm not going to let people get away with giving Marv credit for correcting a mistake when they refuse to hold him accountable for that mistake in the first place.

I don't understand this mentality that Marv is immune from criticism but not from credit.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• PECKERWOOD
                          Defies all logic
                          • Oct 2006

sorry but I'm not going to let people get away with giving Marv credit for correcting a mistake when they refuse to hold him accountable for that mistake in the first place.

I don't understand this mentality that Marv is immune from criticism but not from credit.
                          Well done Marv!

Comment

• superbills
                            • Mar 2003

It's a good thing you're here to keep the Marv Kudos in check. What would we ever do without you?
                            "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
                            Ronald Reagan
                            40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• hydro
                              • Oct 2005

Your not going to convince anyone that you are right, so please get that through your head. All you do is try to convince everyone your right and from what i have seen it has never worked. Dont you get sick and tired of trying to get everyone to agree with you? We understand you dont like most of what is happening with the Bills right now. Simply state your opinion and leave it at that. The only reason why people attack your is because of your history as a negative nancy. Why not try to change that persona? Its as if you like to just argue for the sake of arguing.
                              BERNIAC!

Comment

Working...
                              X