• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • X-Era
    What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
    • Feb 2005

Im really excited about this O!

Im amazed so far.

Every day I watch the highlights and notice how smooth JP and the WR's look. The ball is well timed, its on the money, and the WR's are open.

Each and every WR looks really quick, confident, and they dont seem to be dropping many.

I have been paying extra attention to when JP's throwing the ball after the snap. He rarely if ever goes beyond the magic 3 second mark before throwing it. Its usually out before even 2 seconds. Hes throwing confident, hes making great reads.

The O-line is doing there job well opening holes, etc...

Im anxious to see how they do next week in the first preseason game. I dont care about the playcalling, I just want to see execution and crisp plays.

• OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

Re: Im really excited about this O!

Evans is by far the best player on this team. I like JP, I have high hopes for Lynch, A-train is solid and the OL should be significantly better.

I don't like any of our TE's or any of our receivers after Evans, but I'm hoping the other guys I mentioned will be enough to carry the load.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Goobylal
      • Jan 2004

I'm not overly excited about the TE's/H-backs either, but figure a guy like Royal is good for some outlet passes. I'm hoping Parrish will add a dimension to the offense, though.

Comment

• im4bflo
        the EPITOMY of PATHETIC
        • Sep 2003

Me too, and I they score alot.
        Because at this moment, the D has me worried.
        It's the injuries that worry me most.
        But this O may help out.

Comment

Working...
        X