• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Thurman is a class act.

And Marshawn seems eerily similar.

I Hope Marshawn ends up with an even better career.

Ralph Wilson should take a practice day, and then have the players driven to Canton every year before the regular season starts and make them go through the hall.

Michael Irvin's speech was good, but I still hated him when he was a cowboy, and an analyst. He seemed humbled to me, maybe it just took him a long time to grow up.

I loved the part when Thurman said how alot of guys go up there and say how his team's fans were the greatest - it was "HOGWASH"!!!

I want to make it out to a snowy game so bad.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • The Spaz
    • Mar 2003

Re: Thurman is a class act.

Thurman was and still is "The Man". I am man enough to say he brought to tears to my eyes with his speech and the memories I remember of him and the rest of the Buffalo Bills during that era!!

Comment

• ublinkwescore
      Sab and TD are insignificant
      • Sep 2002

first marriage proposal at a HOF induction speech.
      www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

• Billz_fan
        • Jan 2003

I cried during Kellys Speech and I cried during Thurmans. Im sure I'll cry during Bruce and Andre's induction days as well. I wouldn't dream of it any other way

Thurman did a nice job with his speech and the proposal was awesome. He was scared to death though I think evidenced by the fact he was sweating like a steam fitter
        The Polian Curse

"They're a very special group of men. Cherish them, you will not see their like again."

February 4, 1993 Bill Polian at his closing press conferance after being dismissed as GM of the Buffalo Bills by Ralph Wilson.

Comment

Working...
        X