PDA

View Full Version : Forked Thread: As much as I have disliked Micheal Irvin.....

Michael82
08-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Forked from: As much as I have disliked Micheal Irvin..... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2056215)

That was a fantastic speech he gave tonight. One of the best I have ever seen at HoF induction.

On the opposite side of the spectrum....Jerry Jones proved what a classless piece of **** he was. I hated how he used to the speech to basically rub all the Bills fans nose into everything and showed what a cocky, arrogant piece of **** he is. It was kinda like it was his own personal induction speech...not like he was introducing someone. What an *******! :mad:

Ebenezer
08-05-2007, 07:43 PM
Forked from: As much as I have disliked Micheal Irvin..... (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?postid=2056215)

On the opposite side of the spectrum....Jerry Jones proved what a classless piece of **** he was. I hated how he used to the speech to basically rub all the Bills fans nose into everything and showed what a cocky, arrogant piece of **** he is. It was kinda like it was his own personal induction speech...not like he was introducing someone. What an *******! :mad:
when has Jerry Jones done something that wasn't self serving?

Michael82
08-05-2007, 07:45 PM
when has Jerry Jones done something that wasn't self serving?
:rofl: Good point. I shouldn't be surprised.

YardRat
08-05-2007, 08:07 PM
You do realize he'll probably end up in there eventually. don't you?

DraftBoy
08-05-2007, 08:47 PM
You do realize he'll probably end up in there eventually. don't you?

No doubt at all

The Spaz
08-05-2007, 10:04 PM
He has money that is all.

ParanoidAndroid
08-05-2007, 10:08 PM
The Cowboys became "America's Team" simply because they won. It didn't matter how cocky, arrogant, or selfish a bunch of those players acted. Strippers and cocaine? That's no big deal.

The Buffalo Bills had a humble, hard working image, but they didn't win the big game.

So, it's not how you play the game, it's whether you win or lose.

That is the NFL's motto.

The only reason I watch this damn league is because I want something good to happen to the city of Buffalo. I have to root for the Bills.

Mitchy moo
08-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Strippers and cocaine? That's no big deal.

The Police and the Ex-Dallas player caught twice with like a ton of pot in his van might have a different take on your statement.

PECKERWOOD
08-05-2007, 10:47 PM
Ok. Thread recap! What I've learned today: As much as Mikey dislikes Michael Irvin, he dislikes Jerry Jones even more!

Am I right? Correct me where I'm wrong people!

Night Train
08-06-2007, 06:02 AM
I would have left the second Thurman finished talking.

Michael82
08-06-2007, 08:49 AM
I would have left the second Thurman finished talking.
A lot of people did....but seeing how I listened to the first 3 before him, I wanted to hear what Dickerson and Irvin said....